Holy fuck was she autistic?

Holy fuck was she autistic?

you're are mom is autistic :^)

what specifically makes you think that?

Not really. In fact, she was far too socially comfortable for a woman that's led a life of mostly solitude, in the desert, with few humans around.

>ywn see a socially awkward Rey squeeze Finn's hand at the sight of so many people in the Resistance base

women can't be autistic

yes

she likes to poop in the sand outside her crashed AT-AT and then drag her ass on the ground to wipe herself clean

as someone who personally knew a cutie autist girl in middle school, that's fucking bullshit

She always strikes me as a total anal slut.

Complete British buttslut.

so was luke you idiot

she looks like a 10 year old in that picture.

Luke would have gone to Mos Eisley every few months you pleb. How do you think moisture farmers make a living?

Post your space waifu.
I want to fuck Yaddle!

mirror kira is best kira (sorry about the shitty pic)

and she was going to that junk place you idiot

Yes. This scene proves it.

You can thank "supermodels" and the general skinny trend for that. Looking like a skeleton is considered attractive these days, and women actually want that holocaust survivor look. Fat up, bitches!

Why is a girl who led a life of mostly solitude, in the desert, with few humans around, wearing bright pink lipstick?

Tumblr says otherwise

She's autistic.

She wants to feel pretty, shit, don't you understand women?
Fucking virgin beta fat fucking manlet cuck.

Don't listen to the fuckheads. It's a hollywood realm thing. Just look at all the people in movies who """just woke up""" and are styled up to the max.

I'm watching the movie for the first time, and I had just seen that scene. It's why I posted the thread.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

disney

>"Unkar's Extra Portion" by Kooriv.

Google it.

God you're retarded

Felicity > Dasiy

the 20+ year old trend nigger?