White men and Asian women

I'm going to Singapore next week. Two weeks ago I set my Tinder location to Singapore and swiped right on a couple of hundred qts. That morning I constanly heard the Tinder jingle as woman after woman in Singapore swiped right on me. Women way out of league. It's been going on for two weeks now. I have several dates lined up. I could have five women a night if I wanted to.

What the fuck, lads? I'm nothing special. Singapore is a wealthy country, they're not peasants looking for a wealthy husband. Are western men regarded as exotic and desireable to East Asians?

>I set my Tinder location to Singapore
How do you set your location on tinder?

you can use something like Bluestacks to use tindr on your pc, then spoofing the location is easy

Tinder Plus lets you do that.

Can you tell me more exactly how to go about this? I tried using a GPS spoofing app with an earlier version of tinder but I don't get it to work.

Don't you have to pay for that?

Nothing special. That is what happen if i set my tinder to Europe.

Singaporeans are people concerned with two things;
One is getting out of Singapore
Second is materialist driven status
Asian men are treated unfairly in the western world so put one and two together.

nice one macaco, nice one

to put it into perspective, it's exactly like white women wanting to fuck blacks or arabs.

this, something new and exotic

white guys are popular in asia. people saying it's a white guys fantasy never went to asia or are total beta. I say that as a guy who lived 10month in Korea. have fun op.

Yeah, but if you're going on a trip I'd say the 10$ is a good investment if you want to plan stuff in advance. It's always good to have people in the country to hang out with, sex in mind or not.

Just pay for Tinder plus. You can travel the world and line up qts in advance.

You should try Macau or Hong Kong.Went to Macau and was always getting looks from a cute bartender girl
Didn't do anything with her because I was with my family but if I was alone I'd fuck her

I'm going to HK and Macau next year. Then Shanghai and Japan.

They want the BWC.

>singapore
>east asain

70% singaporean are east asian

there is not a single place in world where its hard for whites to find partner, Europeans brainwashed entire world for centuries. Being white you can pick any race and if you dont succed its because you lack other qualities, but your ethnicity will not be factor in 99% cases

atleast from my experience, im sure there are some tribes in Africa that would murder you on sight but you get my point

They are mostly Chinese diaspora.

so?

It will be relatively easy if you have decent social skills. The fact they're foreign makes it even easier, too.

Turn off the proxy wh*Te animal