Leave kapekino to us

Leave kapekino to us

why do this to aquaman?

looks the same to me, just has longer hair and a beard.

Why did they give Flash a shitty robot suit?

Robots are cool

>trident
>5 points

DC MORE LIKE DON'T COUNT LOLOLOL

Remove Cyborg and bring in J'onn.

THERE'S ONLY ONE GREEN ON THE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND IT'S GREEN LANTERN REEEEEEE

because it has to look SUPER SRS for SUPER SRS ADULTS and not a goofy costume for kids.

And why did they turn him into Peter Parker?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

>father
Ain't count

>aquaman

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES AND SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY DRAGULAAAAAAAA

Get rid of Cyborg, replace him with Green Lantern

Why does them being jewish matter?

It will be fail movie like suicide squad
reason is
DC rush they universe AGAIN
do DC movies have no consultant from the comics to tell them the proper way and how cape shit work in general?
doing this before solo introducing half of the characters
people have to connect to this characters thats how comics work they have to know who they are why how are there etc.
second you need villain strong evil ruthless to challenge the heroes to they limit make them work so overcoming this evil to show that they are the heroes also when they win they have to lose or sacrifice something, a friend, part of himself etc. because great heroes need great sorrows and burdens
Droping random cyborg and aquaman + some random villain that 90% of the audience have no idea who they are wont make a movie

Fuck off with your alien propaganda. Superman does not have feelings.

>

fuck off superman

one of the main reasons batman animated series was so good was because of the back stories because it show two face struggle, because it show Harley Quinn connection to the joker etc. because the villain is as important as the hero

>Make a subpar Superman movie with weighty philosophical 101 bullshit only to end it with a giant DBZ battle, ruining anything even remotely smart the movie was trying to say
>Make a 3 hour, bloated mess where a 50 year old Batman and Superman go at it amidst even more philosophical horseshit only for it to be thrown away for yet another giant brainless cgi battle. Had the balls to fast track mini trailers in emails to a main character.
>Make the worst superhero movie in the past decade, turning the Joker into a meme lord juggalo

Yeah...haha...r..really looking forward to more greatness from these guys ahahha

Thanks I will

>end it with a giant DBZ battle, ruining anything even remotely smart the movie was trying to say

How does this logically follow?

Agreed. Doesn't have nearly enough quips and gags for me. It should have ended with one of the main characters having to use crutches. Now that's dark and realistic.

>with weighty philosophical 101 bullshit
No not at all, 2 scenes with religious imagery less then 2 minutes total out of a 140 minute movie is not "weighty philosophical bullshit.
>nly to end it with a giant DBZ battle, ruining anything even remotely smart the movie was trying to say
No not at all because the battle was handled dead seriously with actual tangible weight and consequences instead of giving us a expected bright cheery ending.

TRAILER

FUCKING

WHEN

>cape shit
this is your mistake
DCEU do capekino.

i was talking more about turning a blue-eyed blonde-haired scandinavian dude into some pacific half-nigger

>We had a scene that we cut from the movie where he tries to look for her when he finds out that Lex has got her. It was a slightly dark scene that we cut out because it sort of represented this dark side. Because when he was looking for his mom he heard all the cries of all the potential crimes going on in the city, you know when you look.
Disappointing in 2016 that something like that was deemed too dark.

Predictions: 1) Superman will either be possessed or impersonated and will have to fight to get his identity back. 2) Darkseid will seek the Kryptonian Codex to mass produce a Kryptonian army. 3) Lex will be revealed to see the New Gods as an in-road to power.

Why? Because it's part of the allegory overarching this unofficial trilogy, the one that detractors keep insisting doesn't exist.

I can't believe they actually fucked up making a TRIdent

You know who Geoff Johns is right?

I had no problem with this casting but I was pissed as fuck when Jason Momoa said it's important for a person of color to play that role seriously shut the fuck up with that shit.

on no. it doesn't matter at all

he's a very talented fellow and got his job entirely on his own merits