CNN's Christiane Amanpour DESTROYS conservative on post-Brexit Racism/Hate Crimes

lmao, he LOSES IT at 5:00 when she asks him about the 1000% increase in racist hate crime after Brexit.

The fact is that right wingers only care about white people. Bitish-Iranian Christiane Amanpour BTFO this idiot.

Hilarious how defensive he gets cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you notice the lack of posts in this thread?

you notice the huge increase in racism towards Muslims now that Britain left the EU? Hmm really makes you think

it's amazing how he can't reply, and he gets all offended which she brings up fact

57% increase in self reported incidence, pending investigation, alongside promotion of anecdotal evidence among butthurt remain voters.
Sure, sounds like clear cut evidence.
This is just another video of a remain voter being a sore loser.

Does this dumb cunt realise that she's interviewing a member of a foreign government, about an issue of national sovereignty, in which the nation's voters democratically made a choice?

BBC reporters don't sperg out at US politicians when interviewing them.

How shit is CNN to allow this kind of journalism?

No matter how hard you try, you will never be one of us bubba

The 57% is only through a single online reporting tool.

she looks like a fat buddha with a wig

Believe it or not CNN isn't close to being the worst offender of this.

Yup, it's that bad. You should see our cold opens for votes/stories; I think they even hire the guys who voice film trailers to do the narration for action films.

she's from CNN international, she works in Britain and she's British born

holy fuck sperg

Americans are the worst shitposters

Most shitposting
Never funny
Awful
You should all be shot

Literally cancer: the country

what do you do with clear bait threads?

report or ignore?

>portugal
>complains about americans shitposting
>doesn't realize it's intelligent conversation
>remembers his most important new world colony was huehuehue
>too lazy to shoot self
>dies of cancer at 75

I agree. I had to start coming to Sup Forums early in the mornings because every other time of day there are exclusively American and Canadian posters and this board is like Sup Forums

I am pleased that she interviewed Mr. Hannan and not someone else, time and time again he has spoken with clarity and logic. Had this been any other leave campaigner from the conservative party (probably with the exception of the Mogg) they would have appeared to be destroyed by this overly emotional and rude women who repeatedly interrupts and does a poor job of her interview.

>percentage increase

from what to what you dullards: 0.001 to 0.01 is a thousand percent increase.

I kinda hate these dumb pro arab threads

just not even funny any more. Arabs are cancer. Why you would listen to this dried out cunt is beyond me

all they want to do is move in and take over, and be the top dogs

having met many, they revolt me utterly. They are sub human gibbering products of incest

whenever I meet one, I see them as a bag of meat

I've read about these "hate crimes"

Do you know what they consist of?

Not a single "hate crime" involved violence

It was just mean people saying mean things to people on the street.

>Go home, kebab! We already voted!

That is what constitutes a "hate crime" in the UK. Oh, and someone spray painted an anti-polish message on a wall. That's at the most extreme end of the "hate crimes" she's talking about.

So when Britons say mean words, we have "RAMPANT HATE CRIMES OMG ANODAH KRISTALNACHT!!!" and 24/7 media coverage.

Meanwhile, in Rotherham....

a bag of meat with googly eyes and a manic grin

I never believe a single fucking word they say.

their whole culture is based around the Will to Power. They will do anything for power

>1000% increase in racist hate crime
>1000%

>Iranian
>British born
>Raised in Iran
>British

Nigger what?

they are racist, lazy, stupid, smelly and a waste of space.

>CNN

sage

each day I wish more and more that I could go to Israel and shoot all the little stone throwers with impunity

and seeing that there are actually cucks who even consider posting this kind of shit when our very civilization is at stake just makes sigh

all these hijabi cutie threads. Their women stink and refuse to bathe. They douse themselves with perfume instead

but instead of fighting them, here you are, doing the most politically correct thing imaginable

I don't even know what country you are...or care

this board really needs to be renamed politically correct

>The fact is that right wingers only care about white people

And?

>1 crime 2 weeks ago
>10 crimes this week
>A THOUSDAND PERCENT RISE OMG

everything talked about is arabic in nature, islamic in nature

decadent, degenerate, traps, race baiting threads - arabs are the most racist people on the planet

the arabs were the winners of WW2

CNN is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk

unlike stupid germans and stupid hitler, they disguise their racism as a religion. Far smarter than muh aryans

but here you are putting some dusty arab cunts face up for us to see again, while you giggle with glee

our society is disintegrating before our very eyes, and heres you, aiding it

shilling for some ugly, entitled big mouth arab cunt

really makes me think

that OP is the embodiment of a cuck

letting arabs fuck his society to death, while he watches, grinning

arabs have to die, in their millions

and in their hundreds of millions

until they either get the idea, or are all dead.

once we smash the arabs into the ground, the rest of the muzzies will get the idea

but no, you'd rather shill for them instead

Fucking hell. Is CNN always this bad?

This is the most unprofessional, biased interview I've seen in a long time.

its now run by arabs, and is the mouthpiece for arab racial supremacy, or islam, as you cucks call it

they will kill off the whites, and become top dog

kinda sad really. See ya europe

you're through

birthright citizenship is treason

Are you kidding me OP?

This was the moment CNN jumped the shark.

Amanpour used to be half decent. Her reporting in the Balkans conflict was OK, although by the end of it she was all 'Bosnians good, Serbs are a evil'

In the last few years her pro Islamic agenda has gone out of control as this Iranian journo tries to show the world an acceptable face to her religion.

Hence the constant interviewing of malala, the girl the useless tellyban shot in the head point blank and still failed to take her out. Now amanpour has started promoting the new London mayor so at least she has a 2nd person to add to her moderate list.

Her interviewing on the morning after Brexit was bizarre. She ranted, shouted down all that disagreed with her, and acted like she was hormonal.

Please I hope someone from CNN is reading this thread. If so one word of advise please, give this lady a thesaurus, she needs to find a new synonym for the word xenophobic.

Or better still just sack her. She's now hit RT lunacy levels.

once have 5% enemy combatants as part of your population, its all over

this

at least during the Crusades they weren't actually living inside European countries. Sure, the Jews were, but they got pogrommed

stick a fork in it, europe is done

NZ will join the Americans, the Israelis, and, depending on the election result, the Australians

and we are going to destroy islam for good, by utterly humbling the arabs

yuroopoors enjoy your civil war. 5%. Really.

Why do people think Muslim is a race?

I wonder why...
Himmm makes you think

Harambe should have been VP

Jesus christ what a stupid bitch, can't even do her job properly.

>cnn going out to find old white "racists" and expecting people to refute
>constantly shouting down the one she's supposed to be interviewing

GET HER OUTTA HERE

so first it was 57% increase, now it's a 1000% increase yet the police still denies any rise in crimes.
Makes you think

Time to leave summerfag

Exactly. People need to see this. It would be comical if she wasn't so far up her arse. And i doubt she is doing her side any good, how could she be with that style of presenting? Even the most ardent lefties must look at this and think 'shut up bitch, you're SO not helping'

Why didn't he reply to you?

there is no post brexit racism you idiot, it was always there, now brits know that at least 50% of them feel the same way, they will now be vocal