Which one and why?

Which one and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/True-Light-tenuation-authenticate-revelation/dp/1450243541
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They already lined up in perfect order for you from right to left

Lisa.

Kelly's sister

Middle wasn't a feminist bitch so I'll go with her.

Kelly KAPOWski

I miss the early 90s when girls looked natural and didn't ruin their faces with lip fillers and botox.

Left to right.

Hey Screech, remember how you got diareria from eatting Zack's mom's home-made apple pie? Remember how you shat all over her kitchen floor, splashing her with your mucas? Remember how she had to take a shower? Remember how you caught a glimpse of her hot milf body naked? Remember how you felt uneasy when she started to jack you off with her pussy? Remember how Zack found out and invited his brothers to beat you up, then beat you off? Remember how Zack's mom gave birth to Mirth, your illegatimate son? Remember how you'd often go round to her house for your son to bone your ass whilst dumping your diarerria down Zack's mom's mouth? Remember how Belding found out and joined in too? Remember how the school nurse told you that Zack and you were, in fact, brothers? Remember how sick you felt as you recalled each time you shafted the milf? Remember how you thought nothing of it and kept going back for more? You sure were into in-bred back then!

Kelly because gigantor horse face and black

Middle.

Kapowski seems frigid. You know Spano was a freak.

Hey Screech, remember how Zack and Slater used to fight over Kelly every episode? Remember how they beat each other off literally and methaphorically? Remember how Belding said they should sort it out like "men"? Remember how they proceeded to a swordfight with their dicks? Remember how they fought over Kelly in your ravaged, gang-banged, cockfucked hellhole you call your bumhole? Remember how you exclaimed "Zoinks!" when Kelly saw your tiny scrawny body being savaged? Remember how she joined in? No wait, this was one of your fucked up drug-fuelled dream sequences... Remember how you still wet the bed today? Remember how your mom took you onto Jerry Springer? Remember how you exclaimed to Springer that "Hitler was right!" Remember how he began to beat you up? Remember how his bodyguards joined in? Remember how you ended up celebrating your 18th on your own in some asylum somewhere called New Jersey? You sure got zoinked big time fuckwit.

I sure don't miss those huge mom jeans though

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

asses look great in mom jeans though

Hey Screech, Remember when you finally got a girl in the shape of Tori Spelling? Remember that screwed up face she had? Remember how much of a nerd she looked? Remember how she sorta looked similar to you? Remember how she felt when you first zoinked her up her tight anus and pussy? Remember how you thought of Slater each and every time? Remember how you got her pregant? Remember how a few weeks later your reclusive dad turned up and told you that Spelling was in fact your sister? Remember how much you hurlled down the toilet? Remember how you kept screwing her anyway? Remember how you remarked .. "You know if I was Luke, I'd bang Leia" and it came true? Remember how your demon son tried to get you killed? Remember how you had to kill the only son by wearing making him watch reruns of the munsters? Remember how much of a hardon you got whenever Frank Gwyane got on the screen and had that funny expression on his face? Remember how it kinda reminded you of Spelling whilst you were zoinking her every which way but lose?

Do you even Mudd jeans?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

Screech, remember back in 1990 when Saved By The Bell was being filmed on the lot next to the Life Goes On set? Remember when Corky from Life Goes On wandered onto the Saved By The Bell set one day while a Bayside scene was being filmed? Remember how the producers decided to write Corky into the scene because they felt sorry for him and they thought he was a lovable 'tard? Remember how the script called for you to take the Driver's Ed golf cart for a test drive through the hall? Remember when Corky saw you get behind the wheel and he thought you were trying to steal the golf cart? Remember how Corky ran toward you and used his mongo-strength to throw you into a locker? Remember how you hit your head against the back of the metal locker and fell to the floor? Remember how overpowering you turned on Corky and he started taking his clothes off because he was now horny for you? Remember how Corky pulled off his jeans and then took off his diaper? Remember how he had taken two shits in the diaper since he put on the diaper? Remember when he shoved the diaper in your face and then yanked off your Zubaz and started viciously raping you?

Girls looked their best during the mid to late 2000's, prove me right faggot

Not the nigger that's for sure.

I whacked it to all three of them...but Kelly has to be number 1.

Too bad Lisa completely lost her shit irl.

Lisa is a pretty good writer.

amazon.com/True-Light-tenuation-authenticate-revelation/dp/1450243541

>you will never have a naive, autistic, spastic stripper gf

>why even live

fuck marry kill

Fuck Lisa
Marry Kelly
Kill Jessie

yes

>Bitches love commas the book

Even without the insane punctuation, these are the babbling ravings of an unwell person.

What fucking lowlife exploited her craziness by publishing this?

god she was the worst

>amazon.com/True-Light-tenuation-authenticate-revelation/dp/1450243541
holy shit

Kelly wasn't the feminist bitch - she was the dumb bimbo air head.

Jessie on the left was the femenazi

Elizabeth Berkley is still 100% fuckable

she's wearing jamie lee curtis underpants

...yeah? That's what I said.

you must have been held back a couple times at bayside

>a Gertrude Stein-esque masterstroke of deliberate bathos scribed in the percussionary vocal cadence of vintage Shatner.
ain't that some shit

I choose prime Leah Remini

>Range Rover, this ain't the squash beef state
>You thinkin' makeup, we thinkin' Lark Voorhies face

Why is she wearing all of that weird white make up around her eyes? She looks deranged.

Lisa isn't an option because she's too spoiled to be any fun.

Kelly seems like she'd be willing to do anything, but she's also got a bunch of brothers who could be a headache. Also, she seems like she'd be in it more for love than just fooling around.

Jessie has those nice long legs and is fiery. She can run her mouth, but as AC showed all she needs is a guy to make her shut up. She's all about women's lib which includes sexual freedom so I bet she's a freak. Spano all the way!

unibrow?

Black people can get suntans, too. Looks like she wears sunglasses all the time.

>early waifu
>currenty mommyfu
did you catch her on JRE? goddamn!

is she the bitch who replaced spano when the actress was finishing high school or college or something? she wasn't there for a bit and then showed up at the end of the show iirc

Not a fan of the lip injections, but she's doing alright for pushing 50

WHY ARE THEY WEARING SUCH RIDICULOUS CLOTHES?

>
>Not a fan of the lip injections
more cushion for the pushin'

>72 pages
is it supposed to be poetry? surely it's just an artistic expression and not meant to be taken so seriously

Because it's the 90's.

Not that the shit people wear nowadays is much better.

underage detected

You know Jessy would be DTF coz shes a whore, but it has to be Kelly just for the childhood dream realization.

Lisa Turtle turned out to be nuts, plus shes a negroid so no thanks.

Because she has mental health issues.

Scully and Buffy didn't dress in clown clothes despite being in the 90s. No, there must be another explanation.

the 90s started in the late 80s and ended in the late 90s

Because Scully worked in the FBI and had to wear suits.

Watch movies about teenagers in the 80's and 90's, fucking ridiculous fads.

The 90's ended September 11th, 2001.

Thanks Calvin Klein

Scully was an adult professional so of course she wouldn't be wearing those sort of clothes. And Buffy was late 90s which was a lot different from the late 80s/early 90s of SBTB. Also, Buffy's crew wore some goofy shit

Scully is wearing 90's business women outfits. Check out her shoulder pads sometime.

>tfw you were more of a Xander than you ever realized

>you will never have a naive, autistic, spastic stripper gf
It's not as much fun as it sounds. I miss her :^(

That's an insane amount of foundation...applied by an insane person. I'm aware that skin burns regardless of color.

I like how they threw him a bone and gave him his own episode where he could be badass

And then they had him get raped by a girl lol

You make a compelling argument.

Elizabeth berkley' leg and foot game is insane

Dude is now a mega alcoholic irl.... Kind of sad, desu senpai.

>Jenny Calendar is dtf and under control of a love spell
>you still don't fuck her
literally /our guy/

I really liked him way back when because he had a speech impediment that he had to overcome (stuttering, I think) so it made me respect him as a person and actor. But then I saw him on Dr. Phil and just felt a mixture of disgust and sadness.

I don't care how much of a tryhard poser I may have seemed, at least I tried not being a Xander