has anyone seen ingram hater? lmao

more like nuggies exposed when surrounded by lakers refball

**** has a :
chile
canadian
brazil
finn and
uk proxy

Bruh coach deserved to be tossed but idk what Jokic said. That being said the Nuggets are playing like shit and they know it

THE MAD MAN DID IT

LONZO TRIPLE DUB

EAT SHIT

>but idk what Jokic said.
he said "fuck you" to the ref.

also

LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
>LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
>LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
>LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
>LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
>LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE
LONZO TRIPLE DOUBLE

yeah malone definitely deserved to go but it didn't look like jokic said anything after his tech. millsap getting injured hurts too, means our best player left on the court was gary harris and he's been balling out. lakers defending extremely well and shooting well too. combination of everything going right for one team and everything going wrong for the other. not too concerned by this game.

>not too concerned by this game.
you shouldn't be, you lost to the favorites to win to win the game. Not a good game to assess how good your team is. Maybe the kings or suns would be a better match up for you guys. the rebuild is going well for you guys though, im impressed.

agreed. kings are tomorrow so good chance to see if the team can rebound.

you cheeky cunt

On to the Next One.

spam finally died down.

This is maybe a hackneyed point, but: I think the Nuggets need a real point guard. And some bench wings, maybe.

Lakers fans need to shut the fuck up

just in general

>Lakers fans need to shut the fuck up
why? we get tons of hate for damn near no reason other than they hate lonzo or his dad when he's the best in his class. kys

black bull

white wife

warrior's

Won’t make the finals this year

Couldn't care less, I'm here for the regular season. So fucking comfy.

That’s odd cause they’ve been shitty in the regular season too

Couldn't care less either, I just watch whatever is on ESPN.

I literally haven't watched a game in the last 3 years

all I do is read box scores and shitpost lmao

Rapties

You're already qualified to work for FOX Sports as a pundit then.

>mad
>at finland

We are all witnesses

lavar reacts so harshly to criticism aimed at lonzo because of his involvement in his development.

if his sons become the best in the world, it would mean hes the best coach in the world. if lonzo sucks its because lavar sucks. kinda like if you homeschool a kid and hes fucking dumb, it'd make it seem like you fucking suck as a teacher.

Ty Lue is from the Doc Rivers coaching tree. Makes sense. Smh

i wonder who he scored 70 on.....oh wait it was the celtics.

LeLebron dropping a 35/10/13 on the ghettopistons

>they've been shitty

IMAGINE

How do I get into basketball?

>if lonzo sucks its because lavar sucks

Year of the raptors

I can feel it

>24
that OC is better than anything 7kt ever made

>trying to steal Lebron's shit
>good OC

his mouth looks like an anus. cannot unsee

won't mean shit when lebron leaves Cleveland next year

lmao

>tfw your jump shot is a meme and your ts% is 36% so you decide to play statball like memebrook.

>everyone forgets you actually suck

>still haven't scored more at Staples Center than Embiid.

>show up against teams with shitty defenses
>on the bench in 4th against decent teams

>real and proxy finnfaggot
explain

>mfw embiid and simmons are still rookies

trolled

lmao we did it wizardokkie

lonzo on espn710

literally goat

1. Simmons
2. Tatum
3. DSJ
4. Kuzma
9000. The sweatstain on the bench from Lonzo's ass when he gets pulled
9001. Lonzo Ball

ding dong pb is dead

lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners lol craptors no banners

>the chad African vs the virgin mongrel

Is gowiz off his meds again? Why is he spamming craptors no banners just because we beat the wizkids yesterday?

they hate us cause they aint us

Toronto lowkey extremely fun to watch

We’re the ones who should be mad because the wizkids took our 4th seed. Fucking punk bitches probably tanked the game to fuck with us...

They just chuck 3s tho

Let's see then

>checks stats

You can watch... the Sacramento Kings who take the least percentage of 3s per game. Have fun with that.

Yes he is

whats going on in the LD yall

Gowiz losing his mind. The usual lmao...

The 3 point line has ruined basketball. There’s essentially no reason to play any other kind of basketball besides fast pace floor spacing as no matter what no other system can keep up when a team scores 50% more points per basket, ruined the game.

/Warriors + Lakers + Celtics/ broship

>/Warriors + Rockets + Celtics/ broship

ftfy

Why do GMs keep dealing with this guy? It's getting to the point where it's a fireable offense to trade with him.

HOW DO I REACH THESE KEEEEDS

youtube.com/watch?v=7yMe76ZcH5o

He's very good at convincing teams they want what he has, part of that is probably how he sits on assets for so long and his teams overachieve under Stevens. Isaiah Thomas will undoubtedly regress with Lue and Lebron at the helm.

Nobody really does anymore. Anytime they do they drastically increase their assets value

Crowder already has, not sure how Cleveland's front office felt about him but over the summer people thought he was lockdown defender because he has an attitude and scowls a lot.

That was just LeBron falseflaggers doing what they do best, try to protect LeBums reputation.

Any Celties fan would know just from watch 1 Jae Crowder game that the guy is fucking garbage, he's actually one of the reasons why Gordon Hayward is here because we needed SOMEONE to replace that position.

Mad at the rapties?

Daily reminder

Westbrook's wife used to be hot. As soon as they got married, she got fat.

pic related.

I got fat when I got married too, when you're all set and you've found the one, it's pointless to do all that working out shit.

I assume you are a guy right?

I politely fade away like my name is MJ

Shut up leaf. God they need to just ban Canada.

this but unironically

ever since I got my qtgf I haven't lifted much at all. I've lost weight and still have abs but like we're always doing stuff I don't have time to lift

List of all players who've put up 40 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, and 5 blocks in a game (since the league started tracking blocks):

Bob Lanier
Alvan Adams
Julius Erving
David Robinson
Shaq
Dirk
Joel Embiid

Wilt almost certainly did it as well and maybe some of the other bigs from that era before blocks were tracked, but whatever. David Robinson did it twice (the only player to have done so). Julius Erving is the only non-big to have done it - 44 points, 8 blocks, 7 assists, 11 rebounds against Detroit on December 11, 1982. Julius Erving owned, basically.

Weird. I stay in shape for myself and for my wife. She does the same for me.

lol I tried to force a trade to the Nets in 2k17 and it fell through because they weren't interested in me

Same, I was a literal reed before I got married and now I'm over 300lbs. Getting out the army had something to do with the weight gain as well.

Well yeah, if your SO wants you to, the obviously you should.

She's never asked. I just do it for her. We can go to a beach together, or do stuff activity wise. Sex is better as well.

I'm 10 years older than her btw. Too many times i've seen young guys get married mid twenties and get fat or out of shape. I always know what happens next...
Sex slows down, then stops, you can't go out and be social. One person gets out of shape, the other doesn't
mind and body are connected
jealous comes in
resentment starts
then and this train is never late
cheating always, i repeat always happens
stay in shape bros

>Celties ratings between the first and second half
FIRST HALF
Offense 94.6 (28th)
Defense 98.4 (2nd)
Net Rating -3.8 (23rd)
SECOND HALF
Offense 112.2 (2nd)
Defense 93.4 (1st)

Net Rating +18.8 (2nd)**
** Golden State 19.1, Boston 18.8, San Antonio is 3rd at 8.6

Is Brad Stevens the best coach in the league? His half-time adjustments are unheard of

Yes, Popp is the best coach in history but Stevens is the best coach right now. Managing minutes really well

Being incapable of drawing up a decent offense before tip off isn't exactly a pro

Probably Elgin Baylor as well before they recorded blocks.

>not staying in shape when your husband literally looks like a god out of a comic book movie.

I mean, I could understand if he was just some rich wall-street dude, but this is russel fucking westbrook. He's the most athletic dude in the most athletic league in the world. How can you fucking let yourself go when you're married to him?

I'd rather have my coach be able to adjust at halftime after he knows what he's up against desu. You can be up by 20 at the half but if you can't close out it's irrelevant. Look at the 76ers/Warriors game from the other night. Brad is basically analyzing the other team the first half and making the adjustments he thinks will better suit them against that opponent. It's crazy how he makes them go from the 3rd worst offense to 2nd best.

she thinks she has that money. so she can get fat. and she'll probably get a couple million in the divorce which will happen..

he made the mistake of marrying her

>still thinking about hinkie years later

I'm just like derozan if i shoot it, it goes in

Except at the end of games and in playoffs right?