Why the fuck do I have to go to work right now

Why the fuck do I have to go to work right now.

because you are proletarian scum

Don't use words I don't understand, thanks.

because there is a betiful gril at work

>have been at work for six hours now
>don't get to leave until 8

Because god hates you

>go to work
>brows Sup Forums 50% of the time
>Other 50% is playing basketball with middle school kids, giving hi-fives and chanting apples apples I like apples

I love my job.

Why do Americans work 10-12 hour days??

So you can afford to live outside of your mother's basement. Feels good, man.

Because you're not a nigger.

It's 9.

Also because we can? 12 hour shifts are kinda nice sometimes because you end up with 3-4 days off a week.

For me I'm doing 9 hour shifts for 16 fucking days in a row because it's gonna make my paycheck fatter than your average american female.

Don't worry.

Naruto will be right here waiting for you when you get home.

How's teaching english?

english teacher?

I get off every Friday.

Actually moving into the city this Friday after living at home for two years lol

More importantly why the fuck is that wojak eating cheesecake with whiskey

>it's gonna make my paycheck fatter than your average american female.

>didn't sleep last night
>no reason why I didn't sleep
>did absolutely nothing besides refresh Sup Forums, play video games that brought me no joy, and watch stupid youtube videos
>recently have developed a bad habit of staying up the night before I have something important going on
>have to go to the dentist now, go to work for 6 hours, then school for 3 hours, then have dinner with my gf's family
>eyes feel like they're burning but I'll just drop eye drops all day

The worst part is I always go through the same routine of "oh i'll go to bed in an hour" then bartering with myself for more time until I don't go to sleep at all. Then I try to convince myself it won't be so bad. Then its god awful but I get through it. Then I wait for then next day I have something important going on and do it again.

Its not like its anxiety. I really don't care about any of this.

Because he's lost all motivation for gains, like me.

Get cracking wage slave, my NEETbux don't grow on trees you know.

Need to force yourself off the PC mate, start reading a good novel an hour or so before bed.

>spent the last month NEETing it up, self-studying, working out and applying to jobs
>now have to help my dad out with his work again
>just a few degrees under 100 degrees
>will have to be outside all day
>will also be extremely humid
Here's hoping I don't drop before the day is over. It motivated me to apply to more jobs last night when I could sleep at least.

I bet you do.

what work bro

gotta eat, and save bux for sweet vacation

because you don't support immigrants
if you kick all illegals out who will the the work?
if you supported hillary and get 900000000000000000 mexicans niggers gypos they would be doing all the work and you will be living like the true king that you are

I kinda miss being a NEET
>lived with my buddy
>our house was paid for
>literally got a check for $550 every month that I could spend on whatever I wanted since the only thing I HAD to buy was food and my buddy got $150 a week from his mom
>spent a year and a half just smoking weed, getting hammered, playing vidya, and doing whatever the fuck I wanted
>just casually biked, skated, or walked everywhere
>shenanigans all the fucking time
>literally nothing but good times