Get in here birdbros

Get in here birdbros

Call in to the local Dallas radio station and make fun of their stupid loser fan base. Remember to think of a good topic to tell the phone screener, but if you get on air, say something that you know will upset dumbass cowgirl fans.

105.3 the fan

877- 881- 1053

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JouECEUFfYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ANpzV1khtRU
player.radio.com/listen/station/1053-the-fan#.WhJmU3lryig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LGTSS

GO EAGLES!

bump and monitoring

Thanks bro. I'm on hold right now, listen for Dan from Plano

I'll be listening, hope OP delivers

I told the phone screener I wanted to ask about how they thought Dak played tonight. But if I get through I'm going to say I think they should trade Dak for a first round pick and pick up a new quarterback next year hahahaha

bump

Posting an Sup Forums radio call classic

youtube.com/watch?v=JouECEUFfYY

Everyone call in! Give the screener a normal topic and then if you get on give em an E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!!!!!

Listen for Ronny from Grapevine. I'm telling them that we have to trade Prescott now.

Nice!

We got Dan from Plano and Ronny from Grapevine. Listen up bros

That's great

Does this old fart ever stop talking and take calls?

Throw Dak under the bus completely. Ignore any talk of missing players

They'll start taking calls either this break or the next

Ive been put in as "Ryan" because of my shit drawl.

You cant start with that, they'll just hang up on you and they usually run on a delay so it might not even air. Start of with seemingly reasonable concerns about the team and then start talking about dak and then mention they should trade him for like fred savage or some shit.

Haha what did you try to say your name was? Btw they're going to start taking calls soon, the phone screener just picked up again and asked me if I was still here and ok to stay on hold a little while longer

Oh you were supposed to be Ronny haha

I tried to say Ronny. I'm going for max Sup Forums references as hardmode. Get yiyr popcorn ready.

I'm going to say I think they should trade Dak, and try to get Romo back from out of the booth with a huge contract

>muh breast cancer

luigi manningpork is still the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=ANpzV1khtRU

I’m gonna call in pretending to desire better blocking then I’m gonna say Jerry Jones could beat Donald Trump or LaVar Ball in a fistfight and anybody that says otherwise needs to stay in their lane

Ill post "!!" if/when im about to go on.

>It's a radio hosts try to reason why their team is shit for 2 hours and take 0 calls episode

Cool, listen for Dan from Plano, I called in pretty early so I might get on early

I'm Ryan from Grapevine

Tell them that you have hard evidence of Donald Trump and Jerry Jones' long running homosexual relationship

This

Ask the host about Dak being seen drunk the night before games. Then tell him they need to trade the drunk.

next break they'll start taking calls bros

Here we go. Keep calling in! They're taking calls

Oh its happening you guys better be funny for the rest of us to beta to call in.

where the fuck do i listen

Start up those vocaroos boys.

Fucking awesome. I miss Golden Tate

First caller doesn't sound like one of us

Call in and ask a question and you can listen on hold

CHIP FROM NEW MEXICO? LOL

I sent the host a message on Facebook. Fuck yall #DC4L. The eagles haven't ever won shit, so fuck yourselves fgts. Keep waiting to be on the air. Lulz

!!

Yeah chip was a retarded cowgirls fan. Funny how even he said that Dak can't lead them to a victory! Haha the life of a Cowboys fan

CHIIIIEEEEUUP

>I bring the D
>She brings the fence

Ryan from grapevine! You got on?

Haha you think the producers are checking all their Facebook messages right now? Fuck yourself redneck

>one call
>more adds
is this standard for radio?

player.radio.com/listen/station/1053-the-fan#.WhJmU3lryig

CHUNKY
H
U
N
K
Y

Someone has to do the most stereotypical Texan role play while asking a question

Nigga just google the radio station that OP said, you can stream it online

Someone say Dak isn't a good QB because he's mixed race and needs to be traded for a pure white QB like Cousins

Pretty much since their next 2 breaks will probably just be taking calls

Probably would just get hung up on since there is a radio delay for that reason.

!!

soon

As a packers fan I find this hilarious

I sent the message directly to the board op. He replied and said they know exactly what to screen for. Lol@wasting time. You neck beards are retards.

5 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS DALLAS COWBOYS!! AMERICAS TEAM!

Host talking mad shit on Eagkes fans now. Fuck off.

Holy shit the host is going in on Philly fans.

triggered atm

post proofs faggot

post a screen cap then, you bluffer.

>host shit talking eagles fans
top fucking kek

"eagles fans are pridefully insecure"

>WAHHH WE CANT HANDLE EAGLES FANS

literal pussies

This is how delusional cowboys fans are, thinking they are any better then eagles fans.

lmao they're so assblasted about Eagles fans at their home games.

this is safe space tier.

lmao can't handle the banter

PUNCH THEM IN THE MOUTH

>It's the season ticket holders fault for selling the tickets

>no foul language at a football game

Do they really think cowboys fans are sitting there not screaming shit at opposing team? Are cowboys fans really this delusional?

holy shit, these hosts are easily triggered, good time to call in

Wow this limp wristed soft ass pussy can't handle the bantz

Yeah for sure. It's pretty hilarious when one of the hosts calls Eagles fans degenerates. I can feel how sad they are

> #1 team in the nfl
what did he mean by this?

CARSON WENTZ GOT ILLEGAL INJECTIONS ON THE SIDELINE

cuck tent superhero injections

How long have you guys been on hold for? The screener said "what's you topic" I said we need to trade Dez and he hung up on me. Fuck these guys.

>claiming carson wentz improved because of drugs

They aren't gonna take any callers that don't have a southern accent. Thats how they are gonna screen

The host is just cutting people off, what a prick.

You need to come up with a legit question or topic to tell the screener. Then they put you on hold and when the hosts pick up you can say whatever you want

>when healthy muh boys are gonna win DOUBLE DIGIT GAMES

TOP KEK

Is this your first day on planet earth?

Good thing I have a southern accent. Keep listening bros I'll be on soon

subtle troll is usually the best road to take , enough to get the hosts mad but not enough to out you as a troll.

have they taken anyone other than chip?

This is why Radio is dying. Let some crazy callers through. Always the same stereotype fans with the same story getting on the air.

what the fuck is the point of advertising helicopters, who in the "buys helicopters" demographic is listening to radio

they took some other guy that they cut midway through his question

>muh Texas pride
Hopefully they secede from the U.S

>if you like chorizo, you're gonna like this burger

Texas radio is so stereo-typically Texan. It's like an unironic King of the Hill episode.

They've had three callers so far who were all probably legit Cowboys fans. But they'll be taking calls for the next couple hours so I'm sure some of us will get through

Everyone who lives in Texas is dumb

DWAYNE?

WE WUZ LEMONADE

The rock?

LEMONADE
E
M
O
N
A
D
E

dwayne from louisiana... "make lemonade, we got lemons, muh tyron is out, we ain't got lemonade" and that's it...