Rick and Morty

>Rick and Morty.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>breed less white people

At this point these threads are only to get fags to comment on these posts and make the op have an erection

hurr

>implying this isn't just marketing for rick and morty

>reddit and morty

>implying the chemical reactions aren't just the physical by-product of the metaphysical emotion of love

Atheists are literally retarded, right?

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

guys this vocaroo really gave me an erection, does anybody have anything similar?

>metaphysical

bait

>Atheists are literally retarded, right?

yes

And technically everything you see, smell, hear, touch, and taste are nothing but radiation. That big black dick you want your wife to suck? Radiation.

I love how the one on the right is in Comic Sans just to make it look even more embarrassing.

Of course your "chrisitan" scientists come from an era in which you could get stoned to death just for arguing that maybe Jesus was left handed

What is Lord Farquad ping on the left?

>Implying the emotion of love its not a by-product of the physical urges for reproduce and mate.

Checkmate islam

>He doesn't believe in the metaphysical.

Go find me an atom of justice, kiddo.

Or arguing about whether his legs were nailed to the cross separately or with one nail.
That's an actual heresy.

Hi /Reddit.

Does it make it any less real?

>Failing marriage

Don't marry slutty women. They have broken pair bonding instincts.

Part of the point of this series is that Rick's cynicism is his biggest underlying fault, and that despite his intelligence, he's constantly lying to himself just to prevent himself from getting hurt.

There's a very poignant contradiction in the series in which Rick constantly acts like his time spent with his Grandchildren is just for cheap manual labor, but ultimately cherishes his family and he does it to avoid being lonely.

Rick is not someone you're supposed to relate to or empathize with.

What's so bad about R&M besides being plebit road shit

kek

>coming from the mouth of cynic scientist character
I don't see the issue

if that was true these types of bits where rick drops an Epic Science Knowledge Bomb would be undercut way more often

Go find me some justice in the core of a star, sport.

>yet another reddit and memey thread

I get it justin, advertisement costs are high.

Now fuck off

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

So you're agreeing that things exist that have no physical nature? Therefore the metaphysical is real?

Thanks for proving my point /Reddit.

haha this show is so EPIC with those truth bombs

But they are undercut. Very frequently. Nearly every single episode displays Rick as being completely unfulfilled and making terrible miscalculations regarding how people are going to react to his antics.

There are many times that Morty ultimately saves both their hides by maintaining his humanity.

In a way he's a self-insert of Dan Harmon.

Doing that would require him to have a certain level of self awareness which he doesn't have.

>Reductionism

Might as well be called Redditism.

More likely it's dan having a manic episode or something.

Hey Harmon, get your fatass a gun and off yourself you fat useless sack of shit.
Fuck dan Harmon

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

half of those probably weren't even really christian, they just said they were so they wouldn't be shunned by the community

And you base that on what evidence? Because you believe science and God are incompatible?

Yup, nice opinion you have there /Reddit.

Neckbeard can't understand things like that. They assume Rick and Walter White are infallible good guys, mainly because their anti social tendencies line up so well. They assume it's a well-rounded character written for people like them.

I've been saying this for years. Atheism is yet another Jewish ploy to uproot the foundations of Western civilization.

t. never actually read a history book

most men of science today, even religious ones, don't have time to worry about if the sky wizard will forgive them for farting on sunday

There is no disparity between science and religion. They both address different aspects of creation. It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

"I'm a fat piece of shit alcoholic who acts like a manipulative asshole towards everyone around me, why did my wife leave me after less than a year?" - Dan Harmon.

>It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang
this is 100% blatantly false and you know it

*tips fedora*
Enjoy hell

>I speak for all Christian scientists

Sure dude.
Not even an argument.

No, occam's razor is about the simplest explanation usually being the best/true. You're only making it more complex by bringing in outside intelligence, that as you like to keep saying, hasn't been observed or proven or measured, zero facts or evidence
and don't even give them the strength of "theories", theories are more important than you know, call them ideas

that's just good meme fundamentals

>don't have time to worry about if the sky wizard will forgive them for farting on sunday

>this is how atheists picture the divine

Literal children. No wonder they idealise a cartoon character.

>it's a Sup Forums pretends to be Christian to bait atheists episode

Can we not?

>pretends

R E P E N T

Catholics at least, and most protestants. If a few very niche evangelical churches don't, it doesn't really matter. How God created he universe isn't as important as leading a good life, at the end of the day.

Blindly accepting Jesus's acts as miracles completely undermines the whole premise of scrutiny, observation, and repitition.

God and science are not incompatible. But christianity and religion in general are fucking retarded.

nothing happens after you die

come to terms with this already

this makes the neckbeard cum

Do these retards not realize they're treating science as a religion?

I like what this board has become.
We Christian now.

>Hurr durr every Christian accepts the Bible as 100% fact
>My strawman proves my point

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

This now a shitting on dan Harmon thread.
> it's a dan virtue signaling to feminists episode
> it's a dan using the word "self loathing" 49 times in 20 minutes episode
> it's a dan is blackout drunk episode
> it's a dan ran over a cat episode and feels nothing
> it's a dan procrastinates on his work then blames his bosses episode
> it's a dan takes credit for other writers' work episode
> it's a dan squeezes his autistic fan base to support his need for validation
>it's a dan has VD episode

What a shitty human being dude.

>comic sans

fucking kek

>descartes
>scientist

aHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

How, by disagreeing with Christianity?

How is that a bad thing? At least science produces tangible, positive change.

>What's so bad about shit?

That's a mighty fine opinion you have there.

Seriously though /Reddit, I hope you repent before it's too late.

>nothing happens after you die

Wrong.

Life continues, your impact matters.

Be good.

post your evidence cuck

>opinion
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Accepting Jesus as God incarnate is part of the Nicene Creed, you twat. It is quite literally the most distinguishing belief between it and the other abrahamic religions.

Don't be fucking retarded.

There's literally nothing wrong with science; but pretending that the scientific method applies to all forms of thinking in all facets of life is beyond retarded

>Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

I don't mind the rest of your post, but that's not correct. We happen to exist in our current form because certain conditions allowed it to happen, the universe wasn't made to accommodate us beforehand. The universe would be perfectly fine without us being here.

>Thanks science!

>How is that a bad thing? At least science produces tangible, positive change.

Science created the nuke, the plane, and the combustion engine (muh climate change).

It is not inherently good, stop worshipping it.

Who looks at Rick and thinks "this character is someone everyone should strive to be"?

I thought the joke was that he was a twisted parody of The Doctor and that Morty's life would be so much better without him.

>names 3 good things

thanks for reinforcing my point

>Mathematics, the literal basis of any concept of scientific proofing, is not a field of Science

Careful, you're going to trigger the pseudo-intellectual autists.

Less retarded than taking advice from ancient nomads.

He is.

He was a virgin who spent his life being charitable, accepting and sacrificed himself for his followers.

He spent his life doing the absolute definition of good, and became immortal because of it.

Gilgamesh spent his life trying to become immortal, Yeshua beat him out.

I think the problem of treating science as a religion is that people who do this (same goes for classic religious believers) tend to just cherrypick the parts that they like. Instead of being open to new possible theories they cling to current explanations zealously, thus not really advocating 'science' but merely using parts of it for their own goals.

>sanchez
>white

I fucking love science!!!

Literally untrue though. The wisdom found in religion still holds true to understanding human behavior today. There is value in intuition. Pretending that there's not is incredibly stupid and short sighted.

...it's getting harder and harder to ignore this stuff.

>Atheism is yet another Jewish ploy to uproot the foundations of Western civilization.
I don't even think it's a ploy.
I think atheism is just judaism stripped of it's superstitions and religious prohibitions. I mean think about it, if Jews REALLY believed in God do you think they'd spend so much time concocting legalistic work arounds for God's commandments? Like God wouldn't know the difference?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

The world is as good as you percieve it to be. Sexual attraction may be a "chemical" but unconditional love is the only truth.

>Nuke
>Good

*Tips fedora*

Oh for fuck's sake...

Because it proffers to give morality to something that can change according to the whims of men.

>hurr morality doesn't even exist lol

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.

All of dan harmons self-inserts are made "cool and nihilistic" like rick's flaws don't make any sense with his demeanor or actions.
>be depressed, alcoholic, genius
> still can do backflips, or has go-go-gadge skies or is fucking some hot aliens

It's like dan wants s a character to have flaws, because those are interesting, but then goes "aw fuck it" when he realizes he can make them do anything and be anybody.

Rick Sanchez is an averagely conceived character, and executed terribly.
Like tumble fanfiction terrible.

People act like science is an alternative to religion but it's just a means to an end. There's so much bias and subjectivity in science that you can't say you love science in general without contradicting yourself.

Whoa really microwaves my frozen dinner

What does Rob Reiner have to do with Atheism?

Reddit and Memey

Ignoring the Jewish problem is exactly what engenders them, you fuckin idiot. It's literally what allows them to ruin the west.

You have to confront them wherever you spot them.

>Sup Forums is too pleb to realise shit like this from Rick is not meant to be an epic truth bomb but actually the sad ramblings of a lonely old kook

It is generally accepted that the message of Gilgamesh is that he actually got his immortality.

Yeshua was the most divine human to ever live, therefore he can be measured to the idea of God himself.

Stop trying to argue metaphysics when the entire Bible is based on story lessons.

>muh jewish boogeyman

>The wisdom found in religion still holds true to understanding human behavior today.
But it doesn't. Most advice in the bible has little application in modern times and much of it is lost in translation. Hell, the words for "wind" and "spirit" are the same in greek. Think how many times those could have been interchanged over the years.

And you're right; some of is true, but can be reached through simple observation and common sense without the need for divine intervention. Recognizing that murder and theft suck is not some grand feat.

>The stupid levels of Sup Forums in this thread

>he can't actually argue against Jewish domination of the media, so he pretends it's a non-issue and doesn't confront it.

Post your nose or get the fuck back to the oven, Goldberg.