How much of a self-righteous lefty shit fest is this going to be?

How much of a self-righteous lefty shit fest is this going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39074388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I want to know is what kind of tax policy does the oscars have?

The globalist elite are in full panic mode so it's going to be the worst year ever for it

Why can't they just say thank you and move on?

My money is on being passively agressivd towards Trump. No one is gonna go "Fuck Donald Trump???" But half are gonna be like "there's a lot of fear and hatred out there right now and we have to remain strong and united and supportive, etc etc"

Im a democrat, but im not a liberal.
I disagree with much of the Democrats views on Islam and on coal, but even I will hate how big of a "I CAN PROTEST LOUDER THAN YOU CAN" type of shitfest the acceptance speeches will be.
Fucking democrats, always claiming to want to bring the country together while simultaneously pushing away half of the fucking country.

coonlight will win bp

screencap dis

>alt-cuck snowflakes are already supremely triggered several hours before the event even begins

Tonight is going to be so tough for you, hun :(

No need. Everyone already knows

Why do you guys even watch it? You know it's going to be more of the same oligarchy societal engineering. Just don't watch it this year. They lose out on ratings, you don't get annoyed. Win win.

Why even call it the Oscars when everyone is just gonna try to roast Trump? That golden statue doesn't even matter anymore, celebritites are only coming over just for a chance to trashtalk Trump.

>Logic
>On Sup Forums
Hello there new friend

for the shitposting in the live thread

If you actually give fuck one about rich children patting each other on the back for playing pretend you deserve what you get.
Enjoy your overblown glamorous shitfest.

t. little dick white boi

If be ok with that, it was a good movie. Performances were genuine and good from actors I didn't know. Felt like a black movie made for white people, so probably why I liked it more than Fences.

La La Land was style over substance, Manchester was gray.

Sounds like the title of something that would win an oscar in 2017

Kek

>Something, something, Trump
>Something, something, Muslims
>Something, something, diversity is good

There you go. A sneak peak at every acceptance speech tonight

Probably a lot, also last year kinda sucked for movies so I don't really see a point of watching any of it

at least moonlight is better than lala land
Although the true best picture should go to Manchester by the Sea, or Silence (which why the fuck did it get snubbed so hard in like every category??)

It was better than Manchester too user.

Silence will never get recognition, we are not wanted to be moral religious people. This is hedonism culture now.

OP, have you never watched the Oscars before?

It's ALWAYS a self-righteous lefty shit fest.

This. Hollywood has been synonymous with the rich stupid liberal elite since before you were born. We don't need a 4th thread about it.

Yes, but just how much of one tonight?

Are we having a buzzword bingo?

>larping as a nigger on the internet
wew

LEAKED JIMMY KIMMEL OSCARS MONOLOGUE OPENENING LINE

>So... Donald Trump

Which channel covers the Oscars? I am in europoorland and have a satellite setup looking at on Eutelsat HotBird 6/8/9

I'm predicting this will be the lowest rated Oscars in history

>shit-tier, C-list host
>fuck Drumpf
>fuck white people
>Islam is love
>we are all the same
>#RESIST
>fuck Drumpf
>thank you for this award, but it really should have gone to that black director/ actor/actress/movie
>fuck Drumpf
>holocaust reference
>Nazi Germany reference
>FUCK TRUMP

I really have no stomach for it this year. Watching the Oscars has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Despite all the nepotism and favoritism and shadiness with the voting, it used to at least be fun watching my favorite actors and actresses get all dressed up, and sometimes they'd even give the best actor/director/movie award to someone who actually deserved it.

In years past you might have one or two actors say something political, but it was never too over the top, and it was never the overarching theme of the entire ceremony.

This year is going to absolutely unwatchable. It's going to be 3 hours of finger wagging and shitting on white people and the middle class. What was once a nice escape from reality and a national viewing event like the Super Bowl, will now be a full blown in your face fuck white people liberal shitfest. My only hope is that Mel Gibson wins something and is able to take the stage and say something crazy.

>tfw moved to Europe last year
>tfw can't watch the Oscars for the first time in almost a decade
Hold me, brahs

>Trumpfags are preemptively triggered

>So, Drumpf...
>audience eases forward...
>DRUMP-FFF
>laughter, orgasm, etc...

dubs of truth

>Xir says as he tweets #oscarssowhite, furiously

Get a tripcode faggot, we know it's you

>I'm predicting this will be the lowest rated Oscars in history

God I hope so. This shits gotten way out of hand.

>says the autist who goes into every thread to bitch about Sup Forums

Watching Oscars with Sup Forums is the highlight of my year, I can't miss it.

it's much worse
it is someone who thinks he's welcome here because his toy has a netflix app

go suck your daddys cock some more you pussy

Are you excited for today? You'll be gone for 1 month or maybe even 2 if you're the only one in your area that posts on Sup Forums

Well?

my daddy died in 'naam.

What a dick

>watching Oscars
>caring about Oscars
>ever

And yet I bet unironically 90% of you fags call yourselves "patrician".

>Every speech will have some subtle to not-so-subtle bashing of Trump
>The most Liberal people of Hollywood will show their true colors for the world to see.

It will be terrible, the kind you can't look away from.

>literally every famous libshit actor lives in castles surrounded by huge walls
>but it's wrong for coutries to build walls
>but it's wrong for regular people to be concerned by 3rd world ooga-boogas

will there be a Sup Forums stream+chat up somewhere tonight?

>today we celebrate our art and its impact on the world
>make no mistake, we ARE important and our shitty films influence the world in a big way
>we are all humanitarians even tho we donate about 1% of our wealth to charities mainly for tax breaks and have our accountants figure out dodging the rest
>im proud of the work we've done here; it's just as if not important than advances in medicine, transportation, computers, etc. done by scientists and engineers all around the world
>we are shaping the social and cultural fabric of our society for the better even though we can't reconcile the fact Trump won

lmao
there'll be enough narcissism and pedantry to last me the year

What are the odds that halfway through the 7th libcuck virtue signaling speech Vince Vaughn finally snaps and goes on a rampage?

It will be the biggest (((leftwing))) shitfest of all time.

I'm sure I'll hear all the juicy details on Sup Forums and the radio tomorrow.

Are these real
I can't even fucking tell anymore

I will eat a bag of dicks and crows if the winner of any major prize lambastes President Trump or makes disparaging comments about his supporters.

gayboy

all the blacks are winning tonight so expect the usual muh lives matter shit talking

Kek

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39074388

How awesome it would be if he hosted, it would be literally a roast where a guy gets made fun of by every presenter and just decided to say "now the total loser and his fat wife" back at them.

Kind of like a Gervais hosting but better.

What would be lost if LA was nuked tonight?

how many bings and bongs till it starts?

victoria justice

how long until it starts, from this post

Plenty of bang average slags in the sea

Two hours and forty minutes

Triggered drumpf losers

Drumpf won though.

Every shitskin that put on even a mediocre performance is going to get a nomination of some sort.
Oscars will go to everyone who's not white except for parts that literally nobody of any other ethnic background took part in.
Some nigger who can't act won't win even though he really really wanted to.
And he'll bitch about how it's a white man's fault.

>drumpf
>loser

friendo I have some bad news

Read the 'brutally honest Oscar ballots'.
Most of them say they disliked or were turned off from Silence b/c its 'too Christian' -- especially the most recent one, who went on to vote for the niggerfaggot movie in every category it was in as well as Moana for Best Song b/c she 'likes Lin Manuel Miranda'.

>Trump wins
>delude yourself into a fantasy opposite world where winning is actually losing cause your fragile hugbox is shattered
>"LeDrumpf losers are le finished, y u so buttmad lol *shrug* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ rawr"

faggot

hehe drumpf

>Losers
>Drumpf

More like Triggered Hillshit losers.

hehe hillshit