Cinegrid thread

Post em.

I can't do this all on my own, guys...

annnnd I'm out

Ring apocolypse now and eyes wide shut.

Anyone have one for Only God Forgives?

Is this good?

Wew

It's really good. Not quite as good as Army of Darkness or Evil Dead 2, but still enjoyable. It needs to lay off the humor and focus more on the horror blend of it's predecessors though.

whoa

What is this? Kino for ants?

is there a place to find more of these? who make makes them?

>who make makes them?

God. But he only grants them to the purest of kino

No user
Not god
Just me

Needs more neon

what kino is this?

>footfag shot

Malick is a footfag

Feet=kino fetish

seems a little dull...

every part of this film is so nice to look at, I think there could probably be no story to it at all and I'd still enjoy it, best animated film of all time imo

That meme is dull desu

>best animated film of all time imo

yeah that's good too but I feel like Gits connects to me on a personal level, might just be nostalgia or whatever, either way its probably in my top 5

it was its 30th anniversary so they were showing it at all the cinemas near me the other week, was so hyped

visually, akira is comparable to ghost in the shell. maybe even better with regards to its animation fluidity. gits does run into problem where the shot-reverse-shot talking heads starts to feel a little dull.

however, the story of akira starts to spiral out of control in the second half. the believable and slick cyberpunk future gives way to some kind of bizarre plot about psychic abilities that starts to feel stupid when there is an overgrown slug child that explodes in a bunch of blood.

ghost in the shell is at its core a detective story: motoko is trying to find out who the puppetmaster is. this makes it so that even if you don't follow the technobabble it still works as a story. and if you do follow the psychobabble, gits also has a more interesting theme (personal opinion i guess) than akira with the whole idea of blurring the line between artificial intelligence vs. computer assisted humans thing.

based, saving that one as it's my favourite film

and that score is perfect

nice

Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters

Can someone post the master

what movie is it?

Really dude?

Fucking really?

Lmao

i'm pretty sure i forgot the name .. .:/

How do you guys make these? With mpv player?

Lel. Please stop this

Yeah pretty much. Just use the snapshot feature on mpv or vlc, and then combine that shit in paint.

>i love you / i know scene
is before
>throneroom scene

What the fuck?

Wait, the boba fett cloud city backdrop happens after the carbonite delivery scenewhich is several pictures later.

Collage is SHIT.

If you're handpicking scenes at least put them in order and include the Bespin reveal.

They tealed the fuck out of that master.

Samuraikino

Me in the top right

>some kind of bizarre plot about psychic abilities that starts to feel stupid when there is an overgrown slug child that explodes in a bunch of blood.

>he didn't get it