Explain what is supposed to be so good about this stupid shit. I literally just walked out lf it

Explain what is supposed to be so good about this stupid shit. I literally just walked out lf it.

It's good because it's going to make you kill yourself

I think a lot of people don't like it because it sets up all the tropes of a rom com without concluding with the main characters together as a couple. Because this isn't a story about romance. It's a story about fantasy and how if you really pursue yours then that means everything else in your life will be relegated to the back seat. That's why the ending is perfect and coherent to the themes of the movie: it was only because of both characters pursuing their respective fantasies that they even met in the first place and only in dreams can these two be together.

didn't read kek

why did you even go to watch it ?

i would rather kill myself then go watch a musical

>walking out during the film

holy shit faggot I literally laugh and point my finger at retards like you

I don't like musicals but this one was good

I just didn't like the story, the music was shit, Gosling was shit.

What part did you walk out of, if you don't mind me asking?

How would you know soemthing is good if you dont like it?

I don't even remember. Like 2/3 into the movie.

>Explain
>someone explains
>HAHA DIDN'T READ. FUCK U. KEK!

The level of stupidity is astounding.

There's literally nothing good about this movie, nothing. Except if you're reddit.

I love how much that triggered you

kys retard

t. leddit

sup r/movies

>With La La Land, Chazelle has created a weird forced amalgamation of sorts. He has taken bits and pieces of what he finds precious, and artificially sewn them together. We can recognize sets, location, ideas and themes, but gone is the authenticity that made them resonate in the first place. Yes, it's packaged incredibly, with all the silky sheen of clearly calculated hands. But this only furthers the great irony of the film. Whether he wanted to or not, Chazelle has made the "Samba and Tapas" of film.

Found the autist

>dancing
>omg Gosling is so HOTT :-*

If you didn't like it chances are you still have balls.

fucking musicals with their singing and dancing.
90% of revenue comes from horny women who are wet because of a handsome man doing this

this
musicals were a mistake

Dubs confirm it's reddit you redditor

>I literally just walked out of it
>don't even remember. like 2/3 into the movie.

KEK!

This level of stupidity is astounding

>real Hollywood
>Mia was trying for six years
>any casting couch scene with creepy producers
lol'd so hard

Its about how white people invented Jazz

Don't forget that "love is secundary, achieve you dream is what matters" is Hollywood's motto. No wonder members of academy love the movie so much.

>walking out the cinema
pure fucking autism

> shows you cant even make your own decisions without regretting them,
>you probably walked out like an autist going "sorry s-sorry, excuse me"
>you wasted all your money
>left the cinema literally just so you could post about it on Sup Forums

Typical boring ass Hollywood dicksucking white people movie

I would say that if there is a villain in this movie, it's the entertainment industry. Maybe not a villain, per se, but an illustrious archetypal other that both accepts and denies, attracts and repels young dreamers. It's only because of the demands of their respective professions that the true love between the main characters is wedged apart.

It stands apart, at least, but not as good as people are pretending it to be.

Hollywood loves it because it glamorizes the business, which is usually shit and filled with predators and psychopaths. The only reason to act is for the money, but be prepared to suck some dick, especially if you're a guy.

>Walking out of the cinema shows you can't make your own decisions without regretting them
Are you mentally disabled? Walking out of the cinema is a decision that he clearly doesn't regret.

Going to see something and it not meeting your expectations doesn't mean you made a bad decision. It means the film is bad.

Getting food poisoning from a restaurant isn't a reflection on you. It's a reflection on the restaurant.

>No you

You're quite an arguer, dummy.