Doesn't all the hate wear you out mentally?

The first rule of this thread is that it doesn't matter. At all. It makes no difference what you post here.

You're anonymous, so what you post doesn't matter either. Why not share what you really think and feel for kicks?

Assuming that you maintain some of the popular pol positions, you have to admit that there is a lot of anger and hate. Doesn't it get to you? Does it make you feel bad sometimes? Online and off you're going to encounter many people you hate - black people, jews, other non-whites, liberals, homosexuals, "nu-males," etc etc. When you see someone that fits some of these descriptions, don't you angry towards them, at least a bit?

Be honest, how angry are you during most of your day, and how angry when you're around people you hate?

Do you feel like your anger and hate is twisting you into a terrible person? Or does it give you some kind of drive and energy?

Insult me, deny that you hate, or share any other thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we love you *

It's what keeps me going

It drives me to make my community a better, safer place

If I was blue pilled it would all seem so pointless

NO! IT ONLY MAKES ME GENERATE MORE ENERGY. IT LIGHTS THE FIRE INSIDE ME

I only hate niggers in nigger hate threads. If you cant compartmentalize different worldviews, youll go completely insane reading a board like this.

SJWs and Antifa are the only people I hate fulltime and I dont actually meet many of them.

If anything people who are "racist" as you lot say are more calm.

Ape hate doesn't drain me.

What wears me down is seeing where the world is going. When I see some idiot on twitter insulting Trump even thought that person hasn't sat trough a single Trump rally or read any of his policies.

What wears me down is seeing everyone defend all while pretending KKK is some huge terrorist organization that is supported by Christianity.
The shit that wears me down has nothing to do with ''hate''.

>If anything people who are "racist" as you lot say are more calm

lmao. not true at all. all racist are angry losers IRL.

Looks like Islam got [omitted] from my post

I'm a Wolverine, and my hatred keeps me warm

it's nice to have a spot to vent when I'm surrounded by rampaging chimps every day and hear gunfire on a regular basis, family

>all racist are angry losers IRL.

Banging hot girlfriend.
Cash as fuck apartment + summer home.
Latest Land Rover car.

Damn I must be one angry loser for hating on sandniggers in my country.

Wait, I thought this was just a joke board. I'm a big government liberal, and I just come here for the comedy. I thought that's why we are all here; don't tell me there's some fools who actually believe this crap?

I'm able to separate my hate/intolerance for certain groups or types of people and my interaction to them on a personal basis

I actually get along quite well with some of my Muslim colleagues, I'm in friendly circles with a few gay guys (flamboyant ones - i.e. what Sup Forums would call faggots), etc.

I try hard to not let my Sup Forums beliefs make me jaded and bitter in real life, which actually isn't that hard. My opposition to immigration, for example, doesn't stem from some emotional backlash, it's a measured objective position I've come to. I don't hate immigrants, I just think we'd be better off without them.

I'm exhausted from seeing society crumble around me.

I've lost all hope that this world can be saved.

Silence isn't a realistic option so I've resigned to the fact I'm going to die miserable, pissing in the winds of degeneracy via shitpost...

>Doesn't all the hate wear you out mentally?
No, being constantly told anything that doesn't agree with the elites is OMG RACIST!!! wears me out.

Now fuck off gaylord.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

>all racists are angry losers IRL

It motivate me in some ways and makes me practical in others. I am more motivated knowing what the real problem facing our country is, and looking for a solution. I also seek to become the best I can be in response to the people who I consider less than me. I can only say I hate niggers, not in of itself but because of the harm they do. The only time my hatred is triggered is when a nigger murders a child or something along those lines

Everyone will continue fighting over what other people should believe in for ever, as though there is an aether that rewards us for recognising exactly what it is. But our beliefs can be manipulated into being anything. I care what I find to be the truth, my time would be wasted trying to get everyone to move to my position - so I be cordial occasionally.

honestly what bothers me the most is my own inabilty to live up to my expectations
fucking jews

It's not hate as much as it is despair.

Which is completely pathetic, but that's how I feel.

most of the time i pretend i live in another time period and rveything is fine, i have lost all hope and i really dont expect a better future anymore,i just live for my self and the people around me i also laugh when i hear people talk about politics

>It makes no difference what you post here.
After a certain threshold, it matters a whole lot.

History has always been changed by organized intellectual minorities that managed to push the majority into acting.

Hate is all I have left.

Sup Forumss political views are satire, new friend.

We are a board of piece.

This is the only honest answer you'll get in this thread.

I can't bring myself to hate gays completely. Sure, lots of them where I come from, but a few of them were cool people to be around. Maybe it's because I haven't seen LGBT degeneracy in full swing.

Muslims? Can't completely hate them either since I have relatives who are Muslim and are generally nice people who could care less about the causes of radical Islamic groups.

What matters to me, ultimately, is that society keeps these elements on a leash.

But yes, I still do hate. I hate where the world seems to be headed, and that a lot of folks here are tainted by the globalist koolaid. That and fucking China right now.

hate and sweet gets

No, my hatred keeps me going, keeps me motivated. Also, don't group up hatred and anger together, they're totally separate emotions, and at least for me, I'm not typically angry when I see something I hate; it's a completely different feeling. It takes a lot to actually make me angry.

Loool posting financial status on anonymous board

that's my secret OP

I hate everyone

>Have a loving family
>Have job, car, house
>Have cute and sweet woman

But I sure am a loser because I don't want my kids to grow up in a nigger/muslims infested country

It's the left that hates bro. Sup Forums is Sup Forums because the left detests us to the point of total elimination.

The cuck faggot OP is currently in the "Bargaining" stage of grief. They are exhausted from hating le boogeymen. Next stage!

HUNGARY CALLED A EU REF! 2 OCT GERMANY ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Hate for one thinf is simply a byproduct of Love for another.

>deny that you hate

This is a totally void point. At what point does an opinion or problem with something become "hate"? Who decides, you? Well I say (You) are a "hater", now what?

This site is about unfiltered debate, only someone with the mentality of a dumb child would think everyone that post here walks around pissed off all the time just because some opinions posted here are sometimes expressed in an aggressive tone.

It's what little beta orbiters do because they have no power in the real world. They go to Sup Forums to get their hivemind on.

It's pathetic, but lets get mad at a black starwars protag!

get out of here alex

I feel like I've become a lot more intolerant with age. There was also a huge spike in intolerance after I got married and bought a house.

I used to just get upset over niggers and spics. Now, I hate almost all non-whites.

This to some extent, there's a lot of genuine parody too.
But as Churchill said "A joke is a very serious thing.".

>You're anonymous, so what you post doesn't matter either. Why not share what you really think and feel for kicks?

Not even hiding it anymore are you?

FOOL ! hate fuels the soul it hones the sense it is the life blood of the mind.it encourages brain activity leading to creative burst. concentrated hate can keep you alive when the body is at its limit

you ever been able to sleep when your really pissed off? no? guess what thats common. hate is a natural stimulant and aphrodisiac. every one has the best sex when completely pissed off

If our posts don't matter then we can do what we want checkmate bremainers

I'm not a hateful person, but I like Sup Forums because it's honest and often hilarious. When I meet a person I like to base my opinion of them on how they present the things they have control over, like attitude, hygience, hostility, and manners. Statistically you will find differences in people based on race, sex, religion in these areas, which is what Sup Forums gets right. What Sup Forums gets wrong is that it overlooks the fact that every group has absolutely shit members of it, but every group also has absolutely genius members too. It's as much environment as genetics desu

> Does it make you feel bad sometimes?
You know what makes a man feel bad?
Living in fucking 2016

>and off you're going to encounter many people you hate - black people, jews, other non-whites, liberals, homosexuals,

No I won't.

I live in a perpetual state of "okay, this is happening"
I have my basic expectations of how people should act and whenever I witness stereotypes being perpetuated, all I think is "okay"
I do not hate, but I have no love and very little compassion for nigs, spics, fags, SJWs, and rabid feminists. Even those who share my views but cannot do anything except spew buzzwords disappoint me.

Logic above all. Respect follows Logic.

>current year
>not completely discarding your own observations and experiences when forming opinions

>It's what keeps me going
This tbqh family

Worst Korea gets it. There are institutions and individuals that I hate, but it takes more than walking past a stranger to anger me. And Sup Forums is for fun and friendship!

I don't hate people with a different skin colour, but I recognise that there is not enough research for the different ethnic groups on a genetic and psychological level. I don't want to cause any harm to africans/asians or anyone else, but this "we're all equal" smells like utter bullshit. It is impossible that in over 100000 years (roughly the span of world colonisation) there haven't been any deeper differentiations.
Culturally wise, I don't think there will be any white genocide in EU at all, but I expect different race ghettos just like in france or in US, where social distress, due to a poor immigration administration, will be rampant.
Said social distress is still caused by the "we are all equal" lie perpetuated by governments, that forgets about the sense of belonging we have for our respective cultures.

Borders, coupled with an intense trading, can help way more in a future world alliance than trying to mash things together.

This is why I hate

THE ANGER INSIDE ME BURNS WITH THE WHITE HOT HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS

EVEN AFTER I'M DEAD, THE ANGER WILL POWER THE TOWN I'M BURIED IN

EVEN AFTER THAT TOWN HAS BEEN DESTROYED, THE WHITE HOT LIGHT OF MY ANGER WILL BURN THROUGH THE NIGHT SKY

EVEN AFTER HUMANITY IS GONE AND EARTH IS A BARREN ROCK, MY ANGER WILL STILL BE BRIGHT

EVEN AS THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE HAPPENS AND ALL TURNS TO DARKNESS FOREVER, MY ANGER WILL STILL BURN BRIGHT

YES I MAD, FUCK ME3

This is how we got where we are today. I don't mean behaviours are set, but there must be some implications that have to do with innate traits. Cultural and enviromental implications should be taken more into account as well.

I had no purpose before
now my purpose is to preserve the white race and fight in the civil war to come

Drives me to be a better person. Makes me sick to my stomach to see my country going to the dogs. Everything my fathers bled for, everything they suffered for, everything they died for, being thrown out the window so some dirtbag politicians can get a few pats on the back in the social club.
It'll be the happiest day of my life if I get to see this faggot loving president of ours hang for destroying this nation.

You poor little bluepill. Haven't you realized yet that you are confusing hate with passion and love for our nation and our people?

Have you notice that people who run around labeling everything as hate are actually the more angry and hateful people you ever encounter?

I dont hate. It makes for great entertainment.

It's too dull without it

This

Globalism is the cancer

Nationalism is the answer

I'm already a terrible person. So fuck off.

Serious answer here.
Seeing what happens to my country and reading this stuff on Sup Forums makes me feel bad. Like really bad, almost depressed.
This bad feeling eventually transforms into hate but thats the point where I leave.

Outside when i see leftist scum or shitskin muslims I stare in disgust at them when they seem to look at me so they know i despise them.
It must be my dyed hair (like srsly i look like a leftist faggot probably but im voting AfD) but those shitskins always ask me for directions at the train station with their shitty (worse than broken english) english and not a single german word (not even a simple "danke" - thanks/thank you). (Luckily its summer now and I can ride my motorcycle)

So what I do is I look at them and when they are male I either completly ignore them and give them a look of disgust or I tell them:
"Lerne Sie deutsch, wir sind hier schließlich in Deutschland - sonst verstehe ich sie nicht."
(Learn german, we're in Germany here - otherwise I won't be able to understand you. *its formal*)

That confuses the shitskins and brings attention of others around you. People tend to stare here and that makes them uncomfortable.

The only time I think about helping is when theres a woman and kids. I ask them where they are from and if they say Syria i help them.

Any questions left?

Cuck

I feel strange if I'm not at least slightly irritated.

Mild irritation is my base line, it's where I'm comfortable.

t. Bergjude.

I'm fueled by my hate, it makes me stronger.

I aint even mad
umad

The hate is the only thing keeping me alive at this point, I would kill myself without it

If I'm being honest, it does a bit. To see the things you hate with a burning passion becoming more powerful by the day. I don't sleep much since I took the redpill. Too much to think about. But if I had the chance to go back to that moment that I picked up Mein Kampf for the first time, the day I started down this road and change it, I wouldn't. Because ss tiring as it is to hate all the time, it proves to me that I'm alive, and that I'm alive for a reason. The fact that I can see the world for what it is while others live in ignorance is infuriating, but it's also refreshing to know that I fell outside of the great Jewish trap, and that maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to fight back against (((those who would keep us down))). Deus Vult lads

It's not so much hate as it is us laughing together at how crazy the world is right now. Why wouldn't you make fun of something so insane?