DEGENERACY; THE ULTIMATE TRUTH

Civlization
is linked via
Culture
to
Wilderness

Therefore culture is a necessity for every civilization.
The most ultimately hardcore culture is the one of the GökTurk, the Turkic nomad. Conditions in the steppes are unforgiving.

A complex civlization is prone to get detached from wilderness...
The Gökturkic social model is the go to ideal in every possible scenario of human condition for human survival.

When you want to know wether or not a personal behavior can be labled degenerate or what a social rules meaning is, you must ask yourself how it would have been in a native nomadic Turkic setting:

Two examples:
Suicide
When someone of the Tent population kills himself, this will have life threatening effects on the family.
Pedophilia:
When a girl is molested, her value drops when selling her to another clan.

Both put shame on the family.
If these things were socially accepted they would have no lasting effect on the psychology of people, but they aren't for good reasons. Remember your roots when stepping into what has to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3ccp_fBnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0

When you got questions ask away.

Fucking moonrune bullshit

Your ignorance will make your whole system collapse you stupid bitch.

Germans would know a lot about crashing systems.

TENGRI BIZ MENEN

Ya got me

a molested child or female, of any age is actually molested it leads to mental problems in the subject. The value of said female is lowered by her own volition when she sells herself out to whoredom, and whoredom is degenerate.

cockturkism BTFO

You're detached.

Nooo, no. YOU live in a country that literally worships rapists. You're the one that is far gone from reality, my friend.

pic related. its your newborn cuckbabys daddy. get wrecked.

Completely out of context, smushed together and distorted.
Keep proving my point.

You've become brainwashed to the point that you dont even recognize basic, Documented, MEDICAL research. Is angela merkel a doctor? A psychologist perhaps? Or does she need to see one every week?

Shes mentally deficient, and she has led a whole nation to be the same. YOU, again, are the one that has a distorted view of reality.

>smushed
like your mom between two towelheads, and out of context like your cuckbabys family tree.

Your civlization is completely blind to wild, native conditions.
Education is just an aspect.

>AHHH!
>AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE!

education is an aspect of what? how to be rapists and to commit jihad?

These muslims are trying so hard, WE DONT WANT ISLAM DOMINATING THE WORLD, AND YOU ARENT GOING TO SUBVERT THE WORKING ORDER OF THE WORLD BY MAKING ISLAM A "CALL TO NATURE" because it is INHERENTLY AGAINST NATURE, in the sense that it is no more destructive than eating a cheesburger in your eyes. And if it aint halal, it may as well be Armageddon.

Im done. You're a muslim in a european country, trying to make barbarism normal in a once civil society. And ill give you this, islam and arabs for a time were civil, the most civil, but what you want for the world now is blood and death; granted, its very natural, for a fuckin lion, but there are those of us that will not lay as lamb among you. You fuck your ass with your koran, and you keep your perversion. And if you happen to be a god fearing german that is truly brainwashed by merkel in acceptance of islam, then God Bless your soul. get wise, and understand THEY DONT WANT YOU ALIVE!

now please, for me, take some time and have a fap. pic related.

fwiw i think this is a good post

>education is an aspect of what?
civlization
>muslim
what?

>now please, for me, take some time and have a fap. pic related.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

you're not muslim, so you're just stupid. Cool beans. you're german though, so you'd still fuck it.

not being a muslim doesn't automatically make you german
can you stop saying stupid shit

i literally cant stop saying stupid things, because to an unintelligent person anything, regardless of its importance is deemed stupid. Its like a physicist talking to a caveman. "white coat man no like beat elk with wood stick? white coat man so dumb. How white coat man live?" The white coat man has learned that he doesnt merely beat the elk with a stick to survive, but he must cultivate a nurturing environment in order to allow the elk to mate with another elk rendering his spawn unto white coat mans dinner plate, and ensuring a long line of elk dinners for white coat mans children.

much in the same way that muslims and africans are doing to the german people, except the white coat man isnt raping the elk to death.

Until you say something witty or intelligent, i will continue to sound stupid to you. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself, or just drink alcohol in a sharia zone, it offers the reward.

>When a girl is molested, her value drops when selling her to another clan.

Why is a girl's value only related to the state of her vagina? We call primitive societies like that "uncultures" because of their backward ignorance and lack of civilization.

I don't say that, life is more than about understanding social rules.
And it's nothing being practiced in current day Turkic societies, but a necessity for steppe nomads.

Neverthless Turkic is THE CULTURE.
Everything that makes a culture a culture peaks with Turkic peoples.

>X primitive culture is superior despite contributing nothing of value to the world or even increasing quality of life

Oh boy, this old thread.

>Hey Sup Forums, why aren't you /cherokee/ yet?
>Where were you when you realized the Apache life is best life?

Culture is the result of interaction between human and nature.
Yoghurt (Turkish yogrumak) is a culture for example, horse domestication (in current day Kazakhstan) are cultural goods... these things.
A car for example is an automaton, it falls under the category civilization.

Yet these cultures never produce anything on par with European Christendom and the subsequent evolutions.

I'm not here to argue about the definitions you made up, I'm simply pointing out that your culture does not produce worthwhile things, especially considering the quality of life enjoyed today as a result of our culture.

Face it, your primitive culture is a failure.

>Peodphilia
>Shamed by both left and right

Kikes' most successful propaganda

It's not made up and if you think it is every concept must be.
>result of our culture
You have none fatso.

>left and right
leave

>Face it, your primitive culture is a failure.
Not at being a culture, no.

Oh, instead of left and right, I should put everyone

>Pedophilia
>Shamed by everyone, regardless of ideology

This is the only proof we need that kikes are already in our lives.

>now please, for me, take some time and have a fap. pic related.
holy shit, brutal

This thread isn't about shaming anyone but deconstructing social models until we are at the level of culture, the intermediate between wilderness and civlization, so it can be linked.

I'm not a muslim, so it's brutally retarded to post it in here.

>Y-you have no culture

Care to tell me about the high art, instruments, music, and philosophy that Turkic Nomads have come up with?

See, that's what you don't get yet. For example the millitary march is a Turkic invention, so war ''culture'' is severely defined by Turkic peoples.

But I don't want to really go there, I want to concentrate on culture as rooted in the interaction with wildlife and more essential substances solely.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3ccp_fBnM