What could happen to the Sentinelese if they get in contact with the world?

What could happen to the Sentinelese if they get in contact with the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they'd die from influenza

they'd probably try killing people

They're already dancing YMCA. They'll be fine.

this

I want one of their bows as a mantle piece.

These two are correct, "uncontacted" peoples are something of a thorny issue and a protocol, not just medical but that includes socialization, should be in place for them as there's scenarios which make it foreseeable they may be forced into the modern world at one point or another. In South America contact has had usually unfortunate results, these poor fellows in particular, being at the mercy of Pajeet, are probably doomed already.

I wonder how they describe helicopters in their chronicles. Some kind of beast from the skies?

they don't need chronicles
they are tribal hunters, all they care about is who killed what when

they know it's other people and they know there is a larger world

I find it remarkable that they had the courage to fight them

probably. there's a tribe of some suckers who believe planes are chariots of the gods with goods for them that the white man has hjacked for himself, so they create their own makeshift airstrips so that the gods can see them and send the planes the right way.

really makes me think

I don't think there's a lot of cargo cults left
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

They would try to murder whatever gets into contact with them.

They fight helicopters with spears and bows, they are not scared of anything and don't give a fuck.

>They get diseases because of contact with people who have viruses and bacteria their immune systems have never contacted before
>They get the glorious cultural enrichment of capitalism, which means having to work twice as long each day for pennies on the dime
>They get converted to religions that tell them that they're saved because they converted, but their ancestors all went to hell

Or

>Their island becomes a big reserve, and they get outside help with things like medical issues

Also, I remember a pic way back of a ridiculously attractive Sentinelese woman, but that can't be the case because no one's been to the island, right?

Attractive indigenous people and unconquered land?
Tell me more user.

I want to kidnap a female of the tribe, treat her and then rape her, return her to her island were she will birth a half cast that will be worshiped as Hercules was.

I would be seen as Zeus was by the Greeks, and forever leave a mark in the minds of people to come.

This is actually the most effective way to leave a legacy when I think about it.

So... who wants to be Poseidon and Hades?

The rape baby is your baby. Are you okay with abandoning and leaving your own baby to tribal people? You can never see him or her again. Maybe he or she get murdered, abused or bullied.

nice fantasy, Alberto

Only after they got fucked over by the eternal anglo, you can't really blame them tbqh famalamadingdong

usually island nations filled with cannibals start shitposting to Sup Forums as soon as they get their land fibre

hmmm for Hades

>Dark room, smoke machine hiding under floor
>Place sacrifice ontop of said hiding spot
>Have a group of these tribe members watch "Hades kill the sacrifice"
>Tell the smoke is the soul, and inhale smoke
>Tribe members flip out
>Tribe members released back home

makes you wonder...

Don't they have curiosity of what's beyond their little islands? Man always wants to know the unknown

it's still very strong in Papua New Guinea, even amongst the urban population in Port Moresby

kill yoyrself

The capitalist world will tell them that they're naked, poor, that need a job and Jesus Christ®.
The Sentinelese are fine being ignorant about the world.

probably get very sick and refuse treatment

Some Indian user in the board - say that they are dying out. I'm trying to find the thread

They are better off dead. They literally have no future. Either they get so large the island can't sustain them or they make contact with the world and die of disease and culture shock.