Clubs and club titles are just warm ups for World Cups and just for sorting out and organizing who each nation's best...

Clubs and club titles are just warm ups for World Cups and just for sorting out and organizing who each nation's best players are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvbHvl4hRBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong. World Cups are just glorified international breaks.

Horrible post

World Cups are shit tier compared to top leagues and cups in club football

Then why is club football at a much higher standard than international?

I knew it was you lmao

Players care more about the world cup. Messi would trade all his Champions League trophies for a single World Cup with Argentina. It's what every kid dreams of lifting.

Samefag

Because I'm always right?

Wtf are you talking about, do you know Messi? If Messi cared so much why live in Barcelona? Why quit the national team? Why not put money into Argentine football, create a training base and get all the guys together to become a better team?

O yea because club football

No, because you're le contrarian hue (that thinks he isn't a hue)

I'm aware I'm brazilian. It's just I'm white and not one of those autistic cringeworthy favelados.
Enjoy being shot.

>

That post IS cringeworthy and you're the one who display autistic behavior by posting the same fucking image in every thread, sperglord.

>It's just I'm white
>I'm white

>butthurt black favelado

Yeah, make another thread about your irrelevant team being promoted to Série A or Pelé being the GOAT based on a youtube video, those are great threads.

>>butthurt black favelado
t. 100% portuguese brown man
how poor are you by the way

>imagine being this butthurt and black

Champions League is the pinnacle of football. World Cup is taking a bunch of people who don't always have chemistry (nothing compared to their club) and asking them to act like a team

>Players care more about the world cup.

lolwut

Winning something for your country is better than winning for some Spanish team. I'm not talking like the quality of competition. I'm saying like you're bringing a trophy home.

I'll take that as poor enough to be cotista no Enem

>the world cup

this

>better

O really? Do you get paid millions for it?

I'm talking about glory. Wouldn't you want to bring the 5th title to italy?

I'd rather win the Champions League for Napoli, you'd literally be a god

>Winning something for your country is better than winning for some Spanish team.

I agree, tell that to the England squad and most other national team players.

Yeah I'd much rather Newcastle won the CL or even the league than England winning a WC

youtube.com/watch?v=DvbHvl4hRBQ

Club > Country