My father didn't take incoming mortar fire in Iraq so the Urbana Police could arrest an American citizen for...

My father didn't take incoming mortar fire in Iraq so the Urbana Police could arrest an American citizen for excercising his constitutional rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he take incoming mortar fire then? What are your citizens able to do now that they wouldn't be able to do otherwise?

Hidden for non functional autism

Shit like, I don't know, make it clear that you dislike the government without fear of getting your head lobbed off?

Mellott has been charged with Section 49-1, flag desecration, a class four felony in Illinois, Charles said. He’s also been charged with disorderly conduct, both as an offender and a victim. The reason for both classifications is because police fielded calls from people making threatening calls against Mellott while he himself committed an act that was “causing others to be put at risk of harm,” Charles added.

When Mellott was apprehended this morning, police officers asked him to take down the photos from his Facebook page. Mellott declined. At about 2:30 p.m. today, Mellott’s Facebook page was taken down for reasons unknown at the moment. Charles was also not sure why the Facebook page was removed. Mellott is still in police custody and does not have access to a cell phone.

“I just think it’s an unfortunate situation when freedom of speech issues come into conflict with safety issues,” Charles added. “Concerns have to be balanced. This wasn’t an issue with anyone at the police department being personally offended by his speech. But the reaction that it was gathering, and the concern for the safety of all involved forced us into a reaction.”

>I just think it’s an unfortunate situation when freedom of speech issues come into conflict with safety issues
Stupid cop. Live free or die. There is no "conflict", there is no "balancing". Either you have a right, or you don't.

And the idea he was putting other people at risk by burning a little flag is a load of bullshit. Fire doesn't work that way.

Yea we used to use mortars against you guys.. Sorry for that

Just look at that faggot. Who gives a shit, he deserved to be arrested.

>make it clear that you dislike the government without fear of getting your head lobbed off?

When did anyone in the US ever have that fear?

For jews

You owe $250 for the pair of prescription sunglasses you shattered in Balad.

Desecration of National symbols here is a punishable offence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

Perhaps not beheading, but the result was the same.

And I'm very much glad I don't live in your country, Satan.

As much as I want that liberal faggot traitor to get a felony for burning the flag of this great nation, it is considered protected free speech. And that's what sets apart liberals and conservatives.

>Shit like, I don't know, make it clear that you dislike the government without fear of getting your head lobbed off?

What does him taking mortar fire have to do with that? I'm a layman here, but I'm pretty sure taking indirect fire several continents and an ocean away is hardly constuctive to liberty in the United States... I'm pretty sure your father changed fuck all about what the Urbana Police can and cannot do, user.

> Burn the American flag
> On 4th of July.
> Upload it to social media.
> Everyone is angry.
> "Your the ones being UN-American, I'm just exercising free speech!"

I get it, we have freedoms and rights, but you know what, I think our freedoms and rights are killing us. The shit we tolerate is killing us, and we do so to the point of weakness.

He´s just voting for a redesign, which i can honestly get behind.
Overcomplicated bullshit flag on par with Spain´s silly mid-flag adornment.

>My father didn't take incoming mortar fire in Iraq so the Urbana Police could arrest an American citizen for excercising his constitutional rights.
You cocksucking welfare queen piece of shit along with your family

There is no constitutional right to show disrespect for your flag and country
There are criminal laws against that you snotty,poverty,inbred shit.

Cut your veins and die.

They weren't killed for criticizing their government, and I don't think the war in Iraq had anything to do with the Greensboro massacre.

>There is no constitutional right to show disrespect for your flag and country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

No, he took incoming mortar fire for Israel.

Oh yeah? Well *I* didn't get shot at in Fallujah so little chubby fuckers could burn by flag.

such a rebel, so edgy

nothing you did in Fallujah even matters, so don't act like it does.

He took mortar fire because he is a retard who cannot think for himself so he joined the army.

The army is made for killing people, why didnt he become a doctor or fireman so he could actually help people?

Are all Amerikans this dumd?

Yes there is, and there should be

Freedom of speech is absolute, criticism is neccesary, especially when it comes to the most powerful institutions of the land

If they hate their country so much, why are they still in it?

> burn a piece of cloth

> get arrested

> land of the free hurrrre

not true
you are free to burn the flag
but you can be arrested for starting a fire

My grandfather didn't cut your great grandfather's head off so I would have to listen to you being a faggot on the Internet, shut your fuck hole

Then you would understand the meaning of the flag and be angry over seeing it being burnt you nigger shill.

I killed a bunch of Arabs which is more you've ever done, pretend Nazi.

Flag burning should be illegal.

If you don't like this country, then you can get the fuck out.

That's the same line a German politician used to rebuff critics of their mass immigration

>felony to burn the flag
What the fuck?

>Illinois
oh, no wonder

Wrong. If you hate the concepts of freedom, the Constitution, and everything the founders of this nation fought for, then you can get the hell out of the US, you traitorous bags of trash shills.

hahaha faggot

theirs freedom then theirs social anarchy if you have a country for a people that hate your country then your not going to have one long

*full I'm really not all here right now

Why would French speaking Muslims make signs in English, these are clearly Jewish crisis actors

They know what everyone knows, if you want public recognition you use English

>make signs in English
not sure but you still get the point

>believing OP and his lies

Burning a flag is not social anarchy.

Social anarchy arising means that society is in shit conditions because of shit (non)leadership that is almost always working for their intetests and not with members that society.

>if you have a country for a people that hate your country then your not going to have one long
This is one culmination of a country under malicious, corrupt and/or inefficient control.

>implying the Founders fought for the right to burn their flag

Funny how the right to burn a flag as "free speech" didn't get recognized until 213 years after this country was founded....

Rights are not given

Youre right he took it for international finance

>My father didn't take incoming mortar fire
Father confirmed for POG ass bitch

>“Concerns have to be balanced..."
hahahah
no.