Is saying that Sup Forums is satire satire?

Is saying that Sup Forums is satire satire?

Saying Sup Forums is satire is satire is satire.

yes

Yes, but I say it ironically.

Plausible deniability. That's all there is to it.

no its a meme

Sup Forums is satire though, just to clear it up

Yes, but what really makes you think is that despite this being a shitpost from Australia, it's one of the most meaningful posts I've ever seen from your flag.

Yes, but it is as well.

Yes, but it isn't.

Kinda maybe

It's complicated. But I'll put it this way, you'll be hard-pressed to find a group of people more in love with freedom of speech.

underrated

satire is pol

It is a unsophisticated way to tell that poll is actually a post-ironic board.

Only if you say it unironically.

No, it's a containment board for the most autistic posters on Sup Forums who are also butthurt and raging. Occasionally a someone turns up for lulz, but most people here are the absolute gutter of their societies.

U think I'm fuckin kidding?

yeahnah

This meme was created to hide the actual metaphor allegory that in reallity Sup Forums just represents inner depression and weakness of masculine men.

this is bullshit but i believe it

Only reddit shills are saying that Sup Forums is satire

pic related

What if I believe that the holocaust happended in lesser numbers,and I'm not an autistic 1488 polack?

Sometimes we are satrical,but not fully satrical

You are right we can be ironical at times.

Exaggeration =/= satire

I don't really want to gas all jews including women and children even though I say "gas the kikes race war now" on Sup Forums. That doesn't mean I am not an antisemite.

>the holocaust happended in lesser numbers
lesser numbers than what?
happended?

Sup Forums is a very special place for very special people.

this
Sup Forums is only partially satire

If you think about it stormfront is actually a hyperbole of Sup Forums.

Have you seen clinton general threads?100% satire.

Nice satire of that satire's satire!

Is an Aussie asking if saying pol is satire satire shitposting? The world may never know

Lesser numbers than 6 million.
I think that the only deaths were by sickness and starvation,no gas chambers.

Sup Forums isn't a single entity but I'd say that the general consensus is that we need a return to traditionalism, to end censorship, resist globalism and to protect our own cultures from cultural marxism. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to confuse the blatant satire with the underlying message. I'd say that Sup Forums is an important board, all memes aside, because it is one of the last bastions of free speech on the internet.

Can you say higher numbers than 6 million or is 6 million the only number you are allowed to say?

Yes, it is also shitposting.

Proof of no gas chambers?

inb4 I counted the number of people, divided by cremations per second, multiplied by butthurt faggotry, and determined objectively that gas chambers didn't exist.

not a day goes by without me lying to someone on Sup Forums at least once

The highest estimate is 10 million which is 100% bullshit
The gas chambers had wooden hollow doors,the one in your house.

You proved it, user. There was no Holocaust; just people who were already dying. The gas chambers were just a meme and all the eye witness accounts are a massive conspiracy designed to deceive dear user.

Thats what I said.But there was proof of concentration camps.I guess that can be counted as a 'holocaust' since putting people forcefully cramped together is not exactly peaceful

Also I said there were no gas chambers kek

You asked me for proof of no gas chambers,followed by you saying that gas chambers are a meme.
Kek

Sup Forums is literally r3ddit, deep down. Literally.

The standards for plausibility have fallen through the floor.

satire is for cucks

Sup Forums is hyperbole

Not knowing the difference between satire and hyperbole is unintended self-satire

Re-purposing ancient Sup Forums memes is satire is hyperbole is satire

4D sarcasm, not satire

Pol is a board of peace

not a meme