Btfo

btfo

A

FUCKING

black people have barely enough brain capacity to sustain breathing, I am not shocked at all.

GOAT

Trump supporters on el suicidio watch

This just confirms that he's the best candidate

LEAF

>black people
>knowing what's in their best interest

How much blacks you got anyway? 10% of the whole population?

Good thing felons can't vote

BLACKED

13%
The race will come down to independents, womynz, and el ratos

Are you trying to shock someone here maplefag?

Niggers have been voting democrat for a long long time, they always have, they always will.

Even though they're so fucking retarded they can't tell their being manipulated and coddled to, despite Hillary hating black people, and the democratic party having a long history of giving republicans shit for siding with black people & freeing slaves.

And also creating the KKK. Democrats do the same thing they always have except this time they farmhouse minorities with golden goose egg promises and a smile for the sake of votes. Barack Obama is a black guy who never did a single thing for his people despite being voted solely because he was black.

Niggers are dumb as usual. Nigs gonna nog.

~12% but convicted felons can't vote

Watching the way black people vote is like watching cattle, it's hilarious. LBJ was right.

This is not surprising at all. Over 90% of black voters cast their votes for the democratic candidate in pretty much every election.

>91
>1
>9/11

Subtle, OP

Don't the Democrats always get 90+% of the black vote anyway?

Yeah but at least half of them aren't eligible to vote/are convicted felons/are in prison and another 2%-3% are too lazy to vote.

So really we're talking about an extra 5% of votes for Hillary spread across 50 states.

no

TRUMP WILL NOT FORGET

Sup Forums BTFO

But Trump is 60-40 with whites

>African Americans
Yeah, I think we're done here.

And he's close to 100 with people who have an iq of less than 75.

91 is indeed close to 100

>fox 11 literally telling hispanics to vote for trump

kek

I cannot see how Trump can win. He is losing with women, blacks, hispanics and asians.

>MoE
So what you're saying is that Trump might actually have -1.4% of the black vote?

So did bush, but he still got more delegates, so he got elected. Do not underestimate the stupidity of US politics

I'm sure I'll notice that difference when all five of the world's black people that don't have felonies vote.

What is "convicted felons"?

yes. that accounts for the whiteys they kill

What do you mean? It's mostly blacks who have low IQ, and that's Hillary territory

its ok she wont live 1 year if she gets elected. she threatened to blab about state secrets during the hearing before last if she got indicted

Yes. All the black dads are voting for him

This whole thread is about how Trump DOESN'T have the black vote.

Estados Unidos had 40 millions of black people haha

Oh man diddly doo you sure got the donald leafy, you sure righty did! Good one! Good on ya!

calm down, nigger

>1%
i guess theres still hope for the blacks...

I love your thread

In US they got two categories of crimes; misdemeanours and felonies. The worst crimes are classified as felonies, if you are convicted of a felony you are a felon and loose your voting rights.

Is that only during incarceration or do former felons lose the right to vote too?

Yahh... who can believe these numbers?
Average black IQ is around ~80, this means that around ~20% of blacks have IQ above 100.
Knowing these numbers you can estimate, that around ~15% of blacks should vote for Trump.

Thanks.
That's a smart measure, I wish we had it.

91% of almost nothing is still almost nothing. niggers arent voting this election.

You are still a felon when you are released, so yes afterwards as well.

I think all other inmates loose their vote while incarcerated as well.

13%, and only a quarter of that will consider voting and only a quarter of that will vote.

felons lose the right to vote, be on a jury, and own a firearm after theyre no longer incarcerated.

Not that shocking. A recent poll found 82% of LGBTQ Americans support Hillary Clinton. Minorities tend to vote in blocs.

>BUT BUT TRUMP'S GONNA WIN THE BLACK VOTE RIGHT GUIES

They'd be stupid not to, they're too small to afford individualism.

You can try to get felonies expunged from your record after you serve your time (thus allowing you to vote again), but that's an uphill battle that very few win.

xD
najlepszy dzisiaj i co teraz wykopki jebane xD

like it matters, there are probably only 92 niggers than can vote in the US

hillbag is going to have another stroke.
live on TV.
at which time she will fall down and break her hip.
then get arrested for RICO.

#bosniansnipers

aka be white and do white people crimes and have a jew lawyer.

Blacks don't vote anyway

I think all this really does is call into question the ability of Quinnipiac to conduct accurate and unbiased polling. It is highly unlikely that only 1% of any demographic would be in favour of one candidate over another. It is also highly unlikely that any candidate should garner over 91% support from a single demographic group.

who is getting the 8 percent leftovers? KFC?