twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THROW HER IN THE VAN

QUICK

LIKE A SACK OF SHIT

What was this dance move called again?

Weekend at Bernie's

>libcucks were ignoring this video and pretending she was ok
Damn those were fun times

Yep. And how they were really feeling. . .

the man that bullied a dying old woman

wobble it

Her reptilian temporarily disconnected?

>Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch our minds, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

>There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. We are beyond your comprehension.

>Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

>We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

>The time of our return is coming. We will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

>We are the Vanguards of your destruction.

It still triggers them

what did they mean by this?

knowledge is power

it's never been funny, spic

i'm gonna need a run down on this dank meme

The day Hillary Clinton died and HillClone 0 was put to work.

The stanky leg

the video that saved her is the one where she regurgitates a frog (?) into a glass of water
WHAT THE FUCK

This video and the one where green globs of shit pop out of her mouth are completely fucked. What the fuck?

>that one qt doing a heel pop

>old lady is made to work 14 hour days
>has to stand in the sun for hours
>gets heatstroke and has to be helped to her car

Shocking

And the green gobs of shit that fall out of her mouth?

>this actually happened in the real world

God I love this fucking timeline

Mentos

They're the freshmaker

whut

>saved
Yes, thank God we were saved from the "establishment" and ended up with a manchild of a president who constantly bashes the media like some African dictator instead. What exactly has our "president" done in his first month in office apart from throwing tantrums on Twitter and making us the laughing stock of the world?

youtu.be/0ptnnKDdD-0?t=17

I'm not American, but the media deserves all the bashing it gets.

pretty sure it's just Sovereign from mass effect 1

Trump has done nothing that Obama hasn't in some capacity.

As an outsider, this election certainly gave some great shitposting opportunities

If only this creativity could be harnessed for good

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

I believe it's the curb side shuffle.

He told the IRS to fuck off and waive the penalty fee this year for Obamacare this year on my taxes. I went from owing them 200 dollars to getting 500 back. I appreciated that and you would too if you ever crawled out of your safe space and worked.

>has to stand in the sun for hours

you mean sit for two hours in 24 C weather?