Eternal /trb/ Embedded edition

Last thread >2018 Features:
youtube.com/user/sigamesofficial/videos

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X (embed)

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFM4eciJ4ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for tracksuit managers, because they always finish 1st

Fuck you, Egil Olsen was Iraq manager, LVG couldnt hold a candle to that man, also, how did your match go?

>(embed) (embed)
i like this meme

he won 12-2

I won 12-2, it was a shitfest.

>another club steals your youth player before he signs a pre-contract
>only get 600k € compensation

Feels bad.

Playing with leipzig is literally cheating. Did red bull pay them money? Best youth, best defenders (in 1 or 2 seasons), 6 tier A forwards, 1 upcoming super talent in midfield etc.

He makes a lot of kilometers.

>i like this meme
yeah, you have the worst taste possible, we know

>be League Two club
>beat EPL club 1-0 in the cup
>fan reaction is just complaints that the match was boring

>go put lasagnas in oven
>come back to this
oi rudeboy shut up

It really depends on my team's strength compared to the competition, but if I choose to play with two strikers I always have one more traditional striker up top who adds depth to my attack (almost always AF, sometimes CFa, very rarely TMa), coupled with a creative striker to play off of him (usually Treq, sometimes F9, rarely a Poacher if I have a pacebabby).

If my team needs one of my strikers to support midfield, I like to switch the creative player for a DLFs. If my team is very strong/dominant and dominates possession in the opposition half, I like to play with a double meme role partnership up front (double Treqs, Treq/F9) if my strikers allow me to do that.

18 for the seemingly most balanced match engine since fucking 13, I think (however, I havent tried many meme roles and positions yet)
15 if you want the most balanced ME in recent time that also has a great UI

They were literally founded by Red Bull but aren't allowed to call themselves Red Bull because of league regulations. RasenBallsport is their name (which translates to turf ball sports) and is a bogus/nonsensical name to have an RB abbreviation.

I managed to snag this pretty decent guy from the clutches of the burger development leagues. Hopefully I can hold on to him but I really doubt it desu. But it got me thinking. Are the burger/canuck regens more hardcoded to stay in their country so that foreign vultures won't fuck with the draft or it just my shit reputation that makes it difficult for me to find someone there to sign?

>impulse buy fm 18
>run it for 10 minutes
>close and never touch it again
wtf is wrong with me

You're impulsive.

Oh god im about to impulse buy it

DONT DO IT

[spoiler]yet[/spoiler]

Too late

who a win

I focused on these number, and wanted a difference between them but not as large a gap as 10-17 that is common between an attacker on support and attacker on attack... and 17 seems too much anyway

desu I have a DF(d)-DLF(s) in front of an AM(a) now, and it worked very well for a long time until it didn't work. CF(s)-CF(a) worked well before as well but I don't like the description of the role. Might try the meme with three DLF or f9 desu

Fuck the numbers, theyre retarded. Look at what your players actually do in their roles and try to improve their movement and behavior patterns

Unknown Team to beat Unknown Team in the final

anyone know any way to disable attribute masking once a save has begun

3 DLF is pretty insane (probably too powerful to have a good time playing). Better make your own tactics

probably right. looking at the spreadsheet gave me a basic idea anyway

current: counter/flexible
gk(d)
fb(s)-cd(d)-cd(d)-fb(a)
mezzala-dlp(d)-carrilero
am(a)
df(d)-dlf(su)

might make it symmetrical with both fb on support, two mezzala, support role in amc position, and an attacking forward on control/fluid instead

scotland

Why do you use such defensive attackers? You can only penetrate through the middle in that formation, so you need someone who actually looks to penetrate. You only have your AMa who does that, but he starts from a deep position and he won't be able to support your attack on its own. Try something like AMa, DFs and AFa for your front three, that should work much better.

>I don't like the description of the role
I missed my daily dose of autism. Thanks.

counter, very fluid
DF(s) SS(a)

control, fluid
CF(s) SS(a) or AF(a) SS(a)

delet this fast

>Art reading comprehension

might try it for a bit
I got crazy many one on ones with the goalie using this though...
That was my idea too, to lure defenders in and then be first on the through ball, and the roles also suited my players best. I have the PI move into channels on all three too.

>1-0
>pens
>1-0
>pens
well, whatever works

When will Miles fix this match engine?
youtube.com/watch?v=cFM4eciJ4ls

he certainly didnt mean that in dutch

>blocked for your country
nice

>the way the left CD holds his head in disbelief
Gets me every time I replay it.

>GK in interview: "I didn't grab it because I thought it would be a red"
>Interviewer: "No you would get a free kick against you."

BIELSA TIME LADS

17. There are only seventeen. And no one knows them.

>tfw too intelligent to win

He's won two in a row

I have only watched League Two for the past weeks, and this match isn't included in my subscription for some reason.

Christ

>tfw being a top 0,5% trb'er in a league.
Should I add this to my CV?

Jesus christ, they are doing so little with some of those overloads.

About as valuable as owning a top percentage Rattata.

Poor first half, they need a quality injection up front. It's so sloppy up front.

>Notice De Préville, who was chasing after his 1st L1 goal easily gave a MoTM performance yesterday
>Proceeds to remove a midfielder

>he doesnt do baton pass rattata sweeps

El Ghazi is the main problem imo, he does a lot building up, creates a ton of space, and is fairly good at crossing, also works very hard. Problem is that there is no one long enough to really be an effective threat from a header, and when El Ghazi gets into the box to shoot it just becomes laughable, but Bielsa needs a bigger goal scoring threat on that position than El Ghazi is.

don't know if you ever listen to podcasts but in tomorrow's totally football league show they'll have Dean Gripton on, one of fm's key scouts so might be interesting

I'll have a listen. How much they cover leagues below Championship?

Does he ever change his formation?

So I left that team from Paraguay because there were 0 good players and I couldn't get anyone better either. And then they wanted a team meeting because the morale was low when it wasn't and our results have actually been pretty good. But now no one wants me. There is the Asian Cup thingy coming up with Iran u23. But I don't have Iran loaded so I only have 8 players. And I do have Australia loaded.

Not sure, I believe once he's settled he's actually completely settled. But he's played more than 343 and 4231.

You should try Bielsa's 3331 irl, if you are the guy who just became a youth team manager.

When El Ghazi's crosses are bad too it's time to take him off.

I am, but I think I'm going to train the absolute basics, because those are shocking.. I'm training them tomorrow.

4-4-fucking-2

This is the worst I've seen them play all season.

That is what they are currently playing, but that's not what is happening on the pitch. But there is no point doing different stuff if they don't manage basics.

Have you played any matches yet? I have a nat. C license, but haven't actually trained anyone, so I should probably become a youth coach myself soon.

I think they mostly do stories from around the football league, as opposed to just regular coverage. I don't really listen, I only listen to the Totally Football Show with james richardson, the totally football league show is a spinoff

12-2 W last saturday. But our left back literally scored a goal down the right wing after going past 4 players.. He finished it at the near post too.

>left back randomly on the right half of the pitch
just like FM!

Sounds like a balanced league. How old are they?

Why did Pulis forsake us?

Guess he isn't as great as Big Sam after all.

>Fix the fucking match engine Mike

Under 15

Then you'll need discipline & wwy > 15

>player has picked up a minor injury but he should be able to get through the rest of the match
every fucking game

WHEN will they fix F9s so they don't take long shots every 5 seconds?

well then..

I still struggle to see the splendour of Bielsa, but I'll give him the time it takes to teach his players Spanish.

It's literally a quality issue.. There are so many mistakes up front.

Today everyone is playing like dogshit though. Amiens is completely destroying them.

well amiens has been playing quite well lately, three draws in a row (not counting lille) but they haven't lost in over a month, they also have not the worse team in the league tbdesu

yet they're 19th, quite the meme here

I don't know what more to expect when using a system with 5-6, if not more players unable to do their intended job. It looked quite bad at the beginning of the season as well.

How do I scout for regens in 18? Non of my assignments pull them up. The only way I can find them is by searching the players tab.

Do you subscribe to a youth player package?

Yep, the regional one.

Scouting in FM18 is an enigma, so I just pile my resources into youth development and youth recruitment.

For example, this assignment has pulled 3 real players after a month. That's it.

I think it has something to do with the "scouted potential ability."

>player picks up two injuries in the first 5 minutes and has to be subbed off 10 minutes later
for fuck's sake, this fucking game and its ridiculous injury rate

>star striker (33 years old) tears his achilles tendon
JUST

I have barely had any injuries, except for that time with my promising youth prospect who will always have a place in my heart.

I'm having so much success with average players in df(s) and poacher that i'd need a lot of convincing to use anything else for a front two

>there are people in this thread who UNIRONICALLY rate Bielsa

Butters this is top notch OC, how do you do it?!

>this is top notch OC

with Gimp lel

I might have made a mistake playing my 2nd team in the last group match in u23's after already being qualified for quarter finals,

Or was it

>4-2-3-1
>Buy a cheap-ish striker to back up my starting striker
>Backup ends up best striker in the league

HAWHAW GUESS WHO'S GETTING SOLD, FANENDO?

It was.. After Extra Time though.