/SerieA/ in Europe thread

Tavecchio OUT edition

One game left to finish matchday 13.
After that we can focus on our teams during European competitions.

>18/11/17
Roma 2 - 1 Lazio
Napoli 2 - 1 Milan
>19/11/17
Crotone 0 - 1 Genoa
Udinese 0 - 1 Cagliari
Benevento 1 - 2 Sassuolo
Torino 1 - 1 Chievo
Sampdoria 3 - 2 Juventus
SPAL 1 - 1 Fiorentina
Inter 2 - 0 Atalanta
>20/11/17
20:45 Verona - Bologna

CL:
>21/11/17
20:45 Napoli - Shaktar
>22/11/17
20:45 Atletico - Roma
20:45 Juventus - Barcelona

EL:
>23/11/17
19:00 Lazio - Vitesse
21:05 Milan - Austria Wien
21:05 Everton Atalanta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgIkRMaIrEk
youtu.be/UZNuFW7Uocc
twitter.com/juventusfc/status/932907704632320001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SerieA table

Second for bow down to King Cuck

F
he wasnt as bad as everyone says

>I-It wasn't me, it w-was lippi

t. Claudio Lotito

Did Inter unJUST themselves?

too soon to speak, the implosion is always imminent
If we get points from Lazio and Juve I'll start believing

we JjUST'd ourselves in exchange

yep the fake news media fucked him over
nice dubs dolph

HIGHLIGHTS: Juventus Women vs Sassuolo Femminile:
youtube.com/watch?v=zgIkRMaIrEk

>mfw /ourgirls/ win a CL before us

Well, they have already won my C(uore)L

tfw no footy gf

Hellas Verona: Nicolas; Caceres, Caracciolo, Herteaux, Fares; Romulo, Zuculini, Buchel, Verde; Cerci, Pazzini;
>Bologna: Mirante; Krafth, Gonzalez, Helander, Masina; Poli, Pulgar, Donsah; Verdi, Palacio; Destro

pls watch

rooting for my man Palacio

Per 20 milioni lo prendereste N'Koulou?

All day

>both Destro and Robben scored
remember when they were going to become world class strikers?

It's amazing what one good season can do to your reputation.

>destro, cerci and caceres scoring
wew lads

is this bizarro /seriea/

Why'd you post the same goal twice?

>italian defending

This faggot could have been better than Milito

>mfw there is a comfy midweek /seriea/

I hope Napoli chokes tomorrow. I don't even dislike the team or anything, it's an irrational desire altogether. But I hope they choke.

i hope you choke tomorrow. i dont even dislike you or anything, it's an irrational desire altogether. but i hope you choke.

Inter aren't playing Beer Sheva again tomorrow lad

This. Better if they drop out and focus on winning the league.

What have I ever done to you my ameribelly friendo?

well Milito only got good at 30 and stayed good for 2 years.
How old is Destro? he could still do it
napoli could win both games and would still go out if shaktar doesnt lose against city.
At home, in winter, in ukraine. Against a team that has already qualified.
Yeah, napoli is out

Man City are not going to field their A-team either. They have a match against Man Utd the weekend after. Expect them to field their u21s or something.

i just want you to choke without dying. just a little friendly choke to make you regret your first post.

That's not funny, I have asthma dude.

What’s Donadoni’s problem. You’re chasing a goal and this nigga subs off a striker. Meme 4-3-3-1. Kek.

>t. fat person
Probably have diabeetus too

L-l-l-l-lads?

Need the one on the right on my dick.

>all this passive aggression because I offended your le beautifule footballi team

Sorry dude, no need to go full edgelord mode.

>tjærtji

Nice cross

>Orji Okwonkwo
funniest name since Goldaniga

that could actually be better for Napoli, because the reserves would ant to play well and win to show that they are good and rise in importance in the team. While the starters would be more worried about saving energy.

>lellal verona

I thought it was strange that Verona was going for points. Kust doesn’t feel right.

>(you)

>>all this passive aggression because I offended your le beautifule footballi team
typical napoolitan

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serie A. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the game will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Montella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these VAR penalties, to realise that they're not just rigged- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike serie A truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Allegri's existential catchphrase "Warm up for me, Sturato" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Maurizio Sarri's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Benisvento tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my teammates' wives' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

this whole game is fifa14 level crosses.

>both my (improvement on some other user's) OC and copypasta getting reposted
nice

>peerona
>benis
rest in requiesce

Wew, I'm lucky if I find any videos of female club divegrass from here. Some clubs even use blogspots to post text about matches.

10/10 great effort

would read again

>that milan feel

reminder to keep /seriea/ alive

>it's a 'de sciglio against barça' episode

Sexy Serie A poster’s

2049 blu rays when?

Someone had to check dem /dpg/ trips

>Montella: ‘Critics don’t bother me’

Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella shrugs “I always accept criticism”, but believes his team is improving.

The Rossoneri lost to Napoli on Saturday night, a result which leaves them 11 points off fourth place, their minimum objective at the start of the season.

“I always accept criticism, you just have to know how to take it and understand where it comes from,” Montella explained to Milan TV.

“It’s fine, the important thing is never to miss the balance or the right angle when evaluating criticism.

“I am judged, and those above me must be judged by their work. There’s an excellent relationship with [sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli.

“Of course there are evaluations to be made, everything can be fine-tuned, but on a personal level the relationship is wonderful.

“I’ve gleaned from the media that Mirabelli was upset by the defeat [to Napoli] but who wasn’t? Of course, I sometimes hide it with a smile.

“Mirabelli, like the players is disappointed.

“We lost to a team that got almost 100 points last season, we showed good things in glimpses but we made mistakes too.

“Milan had a decent game against Napoli, but we can’t settle for that.

“It’s true that we didn’t have the ball in their box in the first half, but we’re the team that’s had the most shots on Napoli’s goal.

“I think Milan played a beautiful game on Saturday, but there are things to improve.

“I think we can make up ground. I’m optimistic because I see a team that’s improving, albeit not supersonically. We need to complete it, but we’re working.

“On Sunday we have Torino waiting for us, they’re a great team and we’ll need to play our game. Torino will compete for the Europa League places.”

>FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio, who announced his resignation today, has been accused of sexual harassment.

The 74-year-old stepped down after Italy failed to reach the World Cup, but his three-year Presidency has been dogged by scandal.

During his election campaign, Tavecchio made racist comments about black players in Italy, and later recordings emerged of him being derogatory about Jewish people and the gay community.

Now La Stampa reports that he is being accused of sexual harassment by an unnamed woman.

The woman in question, a sporting executive, alleges that she visited Tavecchio in his office to discuss work, but the Federation chief attempted to touch her, closing the curtains so they wouldn’t be seen.

She also asserts “that’s just one incident, I could tell of many more”, stating that the harassment was repeated, and also happened recently.

A complaint has already been filed with the prosecutor in Rome, La Stampa believes, and it’s reported that there are audio and video recordings to back up the woman’s claims.

Tavecchio has not yet been charged with any crime.

Is Tavecchio /ourguy/?

>and it’s reported that there are audio and video recordings to back up the woman’s claims.

That's the part that really made me laugh. So basically some bitch turned her phone on to record and went in, hoping that he would try to get his hands on her, and when he did just like she wanted, now it's.. harassment?

This sexual harassment meme is going too far

Episode 2 of this shitshow is out lads, does it exist only to find Bernardeschi his next piece of ass?
youtu.be/UZNuFW7Uocc
youtu.be/UZNuFW7Uocc

I've read February

What are they looking at?

twitter.com/juventusfc/status/932907704632320001
Selling Pogdab was a fucking mistake

imagine the smell

Do you think our Twinkie banged her?

>Mandzukic - Cuadrado up front against Barcelona
it's inevitable, Allegro is afraid of the Big Croat

What went wrong?

She fell for the thicc meme

How can Messi and Ronaldo ever compare

*Osvaldo's your path*

If he wins a platinum disc his musical career will be better than his football career

>regular person has to crouch down to read the writing

Juventus - Crotone
>Napoli - Juventus
Juventus - Inter
>Bologna - Juventus
Juventus - Roma

Inb4 CROTONE CULONE

If >we lose points with any big it's officially over for this year, we might not even qualify for cl

If checked, Jewventus will choke at Dall'Ara

>regular person has to crouch down not to bump the head in every door frame

x

*warms up Sturaro*

More like he's done it so many times she knew bringing a recorder next time would get her evidence

>what did he mean by this

>We live in a timeline where Panamá is going to worldc up but italy doesnt
what went wrong las

1 = home win, x = draw, 2 = away win
lrn2schedina

ERA PENAL

>Chiriches
>May

Taarabt-Pandev are the most /punished/ attacking duo in the league

next week shaktar vs man city will be played in the afternoon, right?