Pls give me 1 reason not to kill myself

My beautiful 25 y-o redhead wife cheated on me with a german guy that I introduced to her and that happens to be my very best friend since Uni. So i've just lost the 2 people i loved the most, plus he'll probably be a better dad than me to my son, so why shouldn't i put myself out of this misery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbz8Mp7LwlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the bright side, Italy, atleast you cucked him with giving him your firstborn child and he cucked you by fucking your wife.

So naturally the cucking cancels out and you're now a normal person once again, uncucked.

Do it and stream it
>Hidden

Your friend will be rising his wife's son. This alone is the reason to feel your superiority.

>italians
>white

Hey, at least he was white, r-right?

>being ashamed that you've made someone into a walking meme

it's not all bad

You will get a better bitch, man. I promise.

The wurst looks disgusting, what kind of sausage is this even supposed to be? The bratkartoffeln seem to be soggy and the onions burned, the sauerkraut seems to be without spices. 3/10 would not eat

C'mon dude we were never "best friends". I always liked you because you made the best pasta on campus, but Cathy cooks even better. And if you hadn't neglcted Lucas like that he'd still call you dad and not me.

your son

he is a piece of shit. he has shown his true character. he'd make a terrible dad and role model. destroy him

Swallow that red pill. Better to get this over with early. You've got plenty of time. You have a bright future. You're young.

Just divorce and cut ties but be a good dad. Then go your own way, fucking whores like this along the way but never letting them get close.

Aw sheit.

Take your son and go run off in the woods for a year to recenter yourself, then start fresh.

Why would you seek to punish yourself for something others did?

That cunts face would never be the same if he did that to me.

OP, just eat spaghetti until you get diabetes

Your friend is a jerk.

Also, seriously fuck that guy up. Beat his ass up he deserves it.

That German humor.

Tell us what happened
How long did she know him ?
How did you find out ?

So if she's 25 I assume you're around the same age?? Then honestly consider this a blessing. You just scrapped off two poisonous individuals from your life, and you're still young enough for it not to really matter.

Take it from an old fag (mid 30s, married w 3 kids), this is nothing. And def don't end your life because of it. Years from now when you have a decent chick w awesome kids you'll see I was right.

wanted to post "poor quality bait" but then i realized whole Sup Forums consist only of bait and shill threads

Just get ready for ww3 and join the allies this time. Maybe you will get your chance to stab Hans in the gut and watch him bleed out:)

>1 post by this ID

>come to America
>simply go up to any woman and speak to her with your Italian accent and tell her you're Italian
>she falls in love with you
>easily get married and therefor acquire US citizenship
>laugh as the Kraut raises another man's child while his country gets raped by """"refugees"""

This is assuming you're not a Danny DeVito type of Italian.

Happened to me, but, I wasn't married and it was my 2nd cousin+best friend.

You will get through it, I promise.

Focus on improving yourself. Programming, gym, learn a language, get a better job anything that will make you more valuable.

This

With every loss, there is opportunity for improvement.

> killing yourself without getting revenge
Just fucking do it

My dad was a shit dad, but it still fucked me up pretty bad when he killed himself. Save your kid the therapy bills and hang in there

This as well.

This is not only an opportunity, this is a massive financial gain.

Bro you're free. Move to Asia and start living again

There there Swedebro. Its ok...

Time for a couple of honor killings if you ask me.

How are divorce laws in Shitaly? Can you fuck her over since she cheated? Or will she still fuck your shit up Brendan Fraser style?

you could even says it's the worst wurst you've ever seen Adolf fucking racist

>1 post by this ID
The slide is real.

OP I can give you some pointers on how to kill them both without landing yourself in jail.

Come on dude, we're the country of crimes of passion, at least go start a new national case before an heroing.

How is this /pol relate-
>wife cheated on me
Never change pol

ONORABLE MEMBA

DAT LANGUAGE IS UNACCEPTABLE

WITHDRAW THAT COMMENT

Get even, fuck his mother.

>1 post by this ID

lol redheads
in America most Redheads are coal burners

B8

But taking it

Kill him and regain some fucking respect

Spend 31 years in penitentiary since you are too dumb to get away with it.

Come out reformed and more of a cuck than you are already

Then kill her and then yourself

Hope this is b8 fucking Christ m8

Was this particular german suffering from a unusually high melanin content in his skin?

Murder suicide faggot.

Or make sure to traumatize them at knife point or whatever and then commit sudoku infront of them so they have to live with it the rest of their lives.

Germans tan easily

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=fbz8Mp7LwlQ

>lost your readhead wife to another man
Damn, you really fucked up, my friend. Redheads are the most pure and true white people.

well you can do stuff now that doesnt involve them. find a game you like. jerk off. watch a good series. your priorities are too high my friend sit back and enjoy the ride.

kek

Salieri XXX

>get cucked
>by a german

Luigi your doing it wrong

Joking btw fuck man just FUCK HIM UP AND MOVE ON, fuck brother you don't want to end it. Love you brother, good luck man.

FUCK HIM UP

You should enact vengeance by elaborate tortures through scatological means

Killing yourself means they win, the best revenge is a well lived life. Move on and make a life better than anything these assholes can imagine for themselves. I went through the same without having the son and it was really hard but in the end it was ok.

leaf had to be

yes

It did cross my mind to fuck his sister or set his car on fire or make him eat laxatives or punch his teeth out of that dickface. Sister is ugly AF and looks like she has smallpox so no fuckin way,i'm still considering the rest

we all went to uni together and being best friends (this tought gives me chills now) we'd hang out a lot together. He actually proposed to her so she eventually told me, God knows what kept me from beating the shit out of her too

Man you made a literal "my wife's son".
Get some booze and hookers and get over it

Here in Italy during a divorce even if your wife never worked a day in her life the judge can decide for no alimony but simply "raise you ass from the chair and go find a job".

At least be a man and kill them before you kill yourself

so i can watch myself on "amore criminale" while waiting for prison

Donald J. Trump.

This is what you get for fucking up the Battle of Greece.

>American cuckducation
Cuck*cuck/herson=alpha

Just focus on work and business, realign your mind

italy, if you have this kind of attitude, you deserve to get cucked.
take your kid and cut off all ties with the filthy scoundrels

Don't do it man. I see you're Italian. Chicks love Italians.

Just be strong and start working out, helps with the anger and sadness.

If she was scummy enough to do that, she doesn't deserve you.

Ayy lmao

We are on the CUSP of the greatest happenings in a century. How could you not want to see/participate in them?

Fuck his sister, brother

>Canadians
>not pussies

step 1: get a hold of her nail clippings
step 2: take a trip to your local mago
step 3: ???
step 4: profit

Divorce horror stories scare the shit out of me

>worked as a mechanic for a little while
>older guy in the shop
>bullshitting with him
>he apparently used to own three shops, a cab company, and a tow truck service down in Florida
>had a nice house and boat
>married
>happy
>his wife suddenly slaps him with divorce papers
>he wasn't expecting this at all
>his wife hadn't worked a day in her life
>used his money to buy the best divorce lawyer possible
>absolutely took every single thing
>his house, his businesses, his boat, his fucking dog, literally all of his money, the kids
>gave the dog away
>ruined all of the businesses because she had no idea what she was doing
>sold the boat
>sold the house
>married a nigger

Dude literally told me that the only reason he hasn't killed himself is that someone still had to provide for his kids until they turn 18.

his mother is your typical fat oldish german woman with moustache, seriously that could be worse than death

thank you guys i appreciate your support

he's fucking platinum blonde, so everyone will be wondering why two proud specimen of norman-celtic ancestry have a kid with pitch black hair

>not to kill myself
pussy, you should kill them, instead. Are you even Italian?

u cant kys u need to rape some bitches and implant ur olive seed, otherwise the muslims will. is that wat u want faggot?

I am sorry user, i can imagine what you are going trough. Stay calm and focused and try to become rich or influencial to make her regret it. That is the only way women can feel anything when she realize she finacially and socially downgraded.

sounds like you're one of dem feminized Italians m8

were you a true patriarch, this would've never happened

I feel for you because you had to learn that lesson the hard way

Kill yourself worthless cuck. Sup Forums wants you dead.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog, now go an hero you dumbass cuck

>browse Sup Forums
>gets married in his 20s
It's like you weren't even paying attention. Kind of deserved honestly. Sucks but thems the breaks, enjoy your crippling depression for the next several years.

you're free from the bitch and have a son, looking at this all wrong - you should be happy.

Dude that's horrible.

Fuck that fucking whore. She is not important. Revenge is useless, move on.

Just dont let that fucking slut raise your son. Dont let her ruin his life.

Dating Advice from me to you:
If she's your girlfriend, Leave her alone with your friends. Now, I don't expect no virgin
But let 'em try to screw her.
If she's flirting, or she fucks em.
It won't work man. Get rid of her
And get yourself a new girlfriend.

if you wanna go full degenerate mode can permanently disfiguring him with acid or something
it will be hard for your wife to love him when he looks like a monster i wouldnt disfigure your wife or else you make the life of your child unnecessary hard
or try to get over it and start a new life

Jesus H Christ