Can we all agree that Tsuu has a better career but Messi is the overall better player?

Can we all agree that Tsuu has a better career but Messi is the overall better player?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1lTREhQwgI
youtube.com/watch?v=k0836RXF6DA
youtube.com/watch?v=DoZqtIsbjII
youtube.com/watch?v=9CllFu2SD5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

lol

Pedro has a better career than both. Who the fuck rates a career?

pretty sure ronaldo is the better overal player and with a better carreer

messi is more fun to watch tho (nowadays)

no, this is a lie

>2 trebles vs no trebles
>wc final vs exiting in the group stage

oh yea I "won" a Euro by being a cheerleader

Can we all agree that op sucks?

messi has a better carrer and is a better player

I think the Euro trophy makes the difference. If Messi wins the WC next year(unlikely) then and only then he will be the true GOAT

Dont be mean to me daddy

yes, and I suck cocks too

If portugal wins an eurocup then yes his overall career is better. meanwhile no. Messi is still the king

Ronaldo's carreer is way more impressive, its not even close.

Starting by the fact that he had to make his way in the premier league, meanwhile messi had an easier path playing with Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta etc.

When will the scoring against big teams only matters meme die?

>Paul Scholes, Gibbs , Van Nistelrooy, Gibbs, Beckham in the team
>Ronaldo had it harder

>shin-destroyer league vs la liga

>I think the Euro trophy makes the difference

But ronaldo barely played. Meanwhile messi is almost singlehandedly carrying the argies. Look at their stats with and without him

I've been staring at this for a while but this is undeniably true

>barely played

my fucking sides

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>shits self profusely

How was the premier league hard? Nicolas Anelka outscored Ronaldo in 2008-2009 and Manchester United still won the league without Ronaldo after he left, with BERBATOV.

They barely scraped through the matches. He didn't even play in the final

>with BERBATOV
The Berbatov from that season would start for Barca. Fergie didn't like him because of muh fast counters through the wings

based american who knows his stuff

>>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>pisses self profusely

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>FODA-SE

I'll just leave this here...

That wasn't your original question Poo in the Loo. I was who has had the better career.

Except the lack of ballon d'ors and countless other individual awards and achievements

Winning a ballon d'or from the premier is harder because the prem is shit and all of europe knows that. The fact that he got it means the whole world recognized his talent

why the fuck is that shit quality image 2.17 MB

>this will count as a successful dribble

stats are useless

Meme doesn't even make sense. The more clubs competing for the title (this is called 'parity') indicates the strength of a league. One or two teams dominating their meme league every year and then, somehow still having fully fit players, ready for the CL means literally nothing. The only people who rate tournaments are babbies, casuals and retards (the CL is undoubtedly what you're basing your meme off which is why it's important you understand how tournaments work and why they're irrelevant when you talk about strength of leagues). Let's use Euro 2016 as an example, which Portugal won. How many matches did they win in normal time in that tournament? 10? 100? 6 million? No. They won 1 (one) fucking match in normal time. The drew all 3 group matches, beat Croatia in et (this means in normal time it was a draw), beat Poland on penalties (this also means it was a draw), beat the mighty Bale+10 a blistering 2-0 and then needed et to win during the final (this means during the 90 minutes of normal time (which is what leagues use) they also drew that).
I'm not seething because you're a retard, I'm seething because you think you know what you're talking about. You're being a retard is completely incidental. I don't expect much though from "kids these days".

When I thought Americans and Canadians were the most clueless people on this board you show up

Please stop posting Pajeet, or at least stick to /crick/

Ronaldo Trophies: 23
Messi Trophies: 30

lol no

Lionel Messi has 30 trophies and Ronaldo has 25 trophies (Till Date).

Domestic Cups: Messi (11) Ronaldo (9)
League Titles: Messi (8) Ronaldo (5)
Champions League: Messi (4) Roanldo (4)
UEFA Super Cups: Messi (3) Ronaldo (3)
Club World Cups: Messi (3) Ronaldo (3)
Olympic Gold Medal: Messi (1)
UEFA Euro Cup: Ronaldo (1)

also messi is 2 years younger and is already reaching ronaldo in goals. so no.

Whoever says Ronaldo is better is retarded. Whoever says Messi is better is retarded, Whoever keeps asking who's better over and over again is retarded

1 Euro cup is worth 10 league titles and all the national cups

>this useless dribble
>barely managed to draw >us at literally the last moment

Yes but where is us now?

Not really my point lol
>losing to Tripadvisor & Trivago
yeah we get it, point is that Tsunaldo doesn't have that X factor for Portugal like Messi does for Argentina nowadays

>mfw watching this pointless shit and hearing the BBC englelsh commentators cream their pants at such a waste of a dribble
Wow he can dribble past Bedoya and Johnson who are terrible at defending, le give him le Balloon door xD

only good post in this thread
sick of seeing these retarded threads 24/7

Why?

then the brazilian player vampeta has a better career than ronaldo, as he won a world cup. how much is that worth?

Ronaldo has only had 1 goal in his entire career where he dribbled 2 defenders and scored. Against Galatasaray 2 years ago.

>keeping possession is pointless

Yes.
Messi has not achieved anything with national team

the passion anglos put into defending their league is so charming

>Messi has scored 27 goals in Finals played
>Ronaldo has scored 17 goals in Finals played

I can't believe I waste my time with this shit. It's like comparing a GOAT to a good player, ever single fucking time.

Statistically the worst forward in Europe right now. Disgraceful.

>Tsunaldo doesn't have that X factor for Portugal
Now you're just shitposting
youtube.com/watch?v=D1lTREhQwgI
youtube.com/watch?v=k0836RXF6DA
youtube.com/watch?v=DoZqtIsbjII
youtube.com/watch?v=9CllFu2SD5w

>Rating the CdR
Basically the Spanish Carabao EFL League Carling Cup

not only the worst forward but the worst defender as well. There are 2800 players and he is one of 6 players who doesn't have a single take on attempt, the other players are goalkeepers. He's not just finished, but essentially retired from earth.

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>shits self profusely again

>Tsuu has a better career
what the fuck are you basing that on?
kek

>What is possession?

what are "performance scores"?

haha i read the same statistic on reddit friend!

Well yeah, obviously.

>FODA-SEE
>UNA FALTA FODA-SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi does something more impressive 2 or 3 times a game

Both of them suck

if you canĀ“t appreciate this then go watch some other sport

>VAFFANCU-
>that flag
oh

just out of interest, how many has messi got? 30 or so?

can we all agree that Ronaldo has only been pushed as 2nd best player in the world because he's insanely popular and marketable and UEFA consequently earned a shit ton of money thanks to their fabricated rivalry?

>TSUUUUU vs Messi
>can we all agree

No, of course not.

Tsu?

He's finished

I saw a kid in middle of nowhere Kansas dressed in a full Messi kit. That's saying something

Messi is a better player but 11 Ronaldos beats 11 Messis every time.

lmao are you joking

ronaldo is gash defensively. Messi is not great but usually holds his own.

>messi at CB against Ronaldo

better career: ronaldo
better player: ronaldo

>Be Busquets
>People rate you because you know to give the ball to Messi

Lying is haram brother

>sweden, hugary, wales, netherlands

>Kek

In what world? Are you talking 08-09 Barca? Because if so, no he wouldn't have and he wouldn't have got into any Barca team in the last 10 years.

Besides Berbatov that season was fucking inconsistant. Yes he got 20 league goals but it was mostly in clusters, 4 against Blackburn, 3 in a once off performance against Liverpool. Take those games out and you have a record of 1 in 3, not forgetting that sitter he missed in the FA Cup semi against City.

Are we pretending he didnt dribble through every defense in MANure?

He had more than 5 just last season (Eibar, Real Madrid, Celta Vigo, Osasuna...) and he used to do it even more when he was younger

I've noticed that the defending is somewhat questionable in spain. Which leads to messi dribbles looking much better than they actually are. Can he do this on a rainy January night in Stoke? I think not.

where do you think Penaldo plays?

CR7 proved himself in the greatest league on earth then moved to a stat padding league for his retirement.

>the greatest league on earth

ignoring Penaldo, who's the best player that has ever played for an English club?

off the top of my head. Henry.

Messi is the greatest player of all time, I dont know what is so hard to understand. Being argentinian is his only flaw

i assume this is the result of having placed canada on filter several months ago

He pretty much carried the whole team through to the final, where he got an injury forcing him to not play

>He pretty much carried the whole team through to the final
lmao nice fanfiction

Pele is the greatest. Messi needs a world cup to actually be considered for the "greatest" ever title.

>He pretty much carried the whole team through to the final

so literally not even the best french player at the time.

keking at this """premier""" league you're talking about.