WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED?

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Nl_TCQXuw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0K-cHESi1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this clearly looks atrocious and it's obvious to everyone you're a paid shill

fuck off

HURR SHILL HURR

Really, how does it looks atrocious? The Score, the photography, etc looks amazing.

Stop spouting words without meaning and debate me.

This is a real movie made by a real studio in the year 2017 and it's probably going to make a lot of money

Let's reflect on the sentence above for a minute

>lol if you stick with him he'll eventually stop abusing you and actually has a heart of gold

why do I need to see it now? They just showed me the whole movie in the trailer.

I know Disney only makes shit but this looks awful even for them

It does look bad but OP is obviously either making a waifu or a Sup Forums thread

All their CGI filled remakes of animated classics are embarrassing.

Is it going to be a soft reboot?

Hard reboot this time

But how does it look bad?

I am unironically very excited it looks great

>resting bitchface
>"I don't wear corsets!!!! I will now star in a movie with dresses that require corsets to look good!"
>lead actress of a musical that sings so badly that autotune makes her sound like a robot

The fucking Rock sings better than she does.

>That beast voice screaming NOOOOO
Did they take the guy that make the voice of Piccolo in the DBZ abrigded series?

The animated film still exists, if I want to watch Beauty and the Beast I can already do that

>"La La Land? Sounds DUMB, better make some Disney CGI piece of shit lmao!"

And the JUST claims another victim

10 cents into your account

I am though

Apparently Belle drinks tea like a retard

>WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED?

Because that was one of the worst trailers I've ever seen

watson fags are some of the most delusional people on the planet

So... the servants tell her about the curse... RUINING THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT THE STORY MAKES ABOUT LOVE

>Photography
>In a movie

Are you actually just retarded? I thought Disney uses interns with at least some semblance of an education for their viral marketing spam.

To be fair, it will make an insane amount of money.

Dude you really have an uphill battle ahead if you want to shill that garbage here

This looks good. You guys really drop the ball all the time.

>watch a preview clip
>It's the song she sings while walking through tree town
>18th century French village in the countryside is full of blacks and hispanics

directly into the trash

The Rock has a beautiful voice you candy ass

Do you even know what a Director of Photography is? You're embarrassing yourself, lol.

Jesus christ what were they thinking? Aren't they ashamed of making this trash?

That's what your parents thought after you got born.

It is called cinematography, especially in the context you first used it. The Oscar is for cinematography, not photography dummy. Lrn2film or else you'll be unpaid AND jobless soon.

I don't they saw this trailer back then but if they had then sure that's what they would have thought

Just pretend they're Italians

watch the cartoon movie

there, you saw it

Cinematography is just motion picture photography. What do you even think are motion pictures anyway? The principles of photography still apply to motion picture photography since they are exactly the same. Also, when someone refers to a film's photography they correctly mean how it was photographed. Cinematography in such contexts refers to the general "filmmaking".

The more you know.

I wanted to watch it until I heard that clip of her singing. The reverb on the autotune put me off instantly.

but then he'll miss the exciting new storyline where Belle invents a washing machine so she can spend more time reading books

>have a perfectly good animated movie not 30 years old
>make a live/CGI versions that looks like a videogame cutscene with Emma fucking Watson

That is the wrong trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0K-cHESi1c

All the hate makes me like her even more

>resting bitchface
What did he mean by this?

The same damn role she already played though and it was written terribly, it will be forgotten very quickly. Emma will get even younger fans for this.

>2017
The CGI looks like shit.

>Principles are exactly the same
Please take a film class and get back with me. I would love to hear your educated opinion on your former misconceptions.

But I'll be sure to be shilling against this trash movie to make up for your inadequacy in this field.

Hunchback of Notre dame movie where they put Masie William's face on Chloe Moretz body when?

>dated cgi
>worse framing
>worse singing
>shitty accents
>emma

Just makes we want to watch the cartoon again desu

Nigga wrote Chicago, directed Dreamgirls and The Fifth Estate. Alan Menken has rearranged everything and composed new songs. This is gonna kill the BO.

that poor mans netflix cgi though

They missed the entire point of the story when they made Beast a hot guy with a bit of fur and horns.

The cartoon had American accents, you are all a bunch of plebs

Looks fucking awful unless your some low IQ gook

some people have a sour expression by default. meaning they look unhappy when they relax their face and others have the same thing but with a "fuck you" expression

Seriously, why did they cast her? Belle is supposed to be a young, pure and attractive girl, not some 26 yr old used up hag that was passed around the entire oxford university rugby team.

Someone in a multibillion dollar company decided Emma fucking Watson was the best person in the whole of Hollywood to play Belle. This amount of incompetence really bothers me.

Is that a joke? Is this a real movie?

>bella means beauty in italian
>she aint beautiful
wow just wowow

um try again sweetie, it's french not italian

>the sad state of movies in 2017

top wew

>Belle is supposed to be a young, pure and attractive girl,
That shit wouldn't fly in this day and age. Make all the jokes about pedowood you want, but the whole aversion to child abuse and teenage dating means that a young female lead would be treated as sending all the wrong signals (teenage girl entering a relationship with an older man) in this day and age.

Got to make characters age approppriate and fit into the 1/2 age + 7 "rule"

The lighting looks unnatural. Hermione needs to take lessons on face-acting. The creature/character designs lack any character or charm.

I can't wait for Sup Forums to be predictable as they have been for over a year when this is huge

>The creature/character designs lack any character or charm.
They're literally regular items with faces painted on. If they weren't moving, I wouldn't even know they're supposed to be alive

>this delusional shill

>This whole post
lmao back to /r9k/

I'm convinced you are all either actual roasties or completely bitter contrarians, because this looks pretty good.

Underrated kek

Imagine a young Clint Eastword with his permanent scowl. Now imagine him trying to play Prince Charming.

That's the kind of problem here. She's supposed to be playing a sweet caring girl with her head in the clouds. Not a moody girl who carries an air of superiority over everyone else

Christ you're fucking autistic lmfao

Hollywood wouldn't do that, it would imply that it takes two women to do a man's job.

Man that looks like fucking SHIT

Have Chloe carry her around on her back, just tuck her head into the costume and you're good to go.

The thing that bothers me most is all the supporting cast are all talented actors who have done extensive stints in theatre.

Emma Watson has 2 different roles of a lifetime drop into her lap and she's made no effort to improve her acting, unlike her Harry Potter co-stars

Well apparently the retards here can't wipe their own ass

Worst Emma fag BTFO

>Hermione needs to take lessons on face-acting

I read that as "Hermione needs to take lessons on face-sitting".

damn they really pulled out all the guns for worf in this new star trek show huh

You know I usually think people who accuse others of being shills are delusional, but you just REALLY seem like a shill to me. There's something very inauthentic and put-on about all the pro-BatB posts in this thread.

You sound like a woman. Either that or you are actually blind. Doesn't matter though you likely have a grudge or something.

It's going to make a killing purely because of it being beauty and the beast which is a lot of people's favorite Disney film.

It's also not going to be anywhere near as good as Cinderella or Jungle Book

Agreed on this one. OP is a super obvious disney shill

>shills trying to defend this garbage

So is Mulan next? Are they going to make her have a BLACK boyfriend?

her name is belle not bella moron

You're the one who sounds like a woman.

Disney has been absolute garbage since at least the turn of the millennium.

>whatever dynasty China
>black and hispanic soldiers everywhere killing white mongols
>mulan is a black transgender amputee
You know this will happen

If you liked either of those you honestly deserve a bullet in the head because it's akin to opposite day.

Because I've already seen the story told multiple times in multiple different ways. I'm just don't have the drive or want to see it again.

>I'll make a gender neutral out of you!

There are more attractive people who could play Belle and still be able to sing and act the part more convincingly than her.

Emma Watson looks plain as fuck (although that could be because I had a cousin who looked just like her).

The Cinderella adaption was pure kino

>well at least the original beauty and the beast was shit too
>mfw i find out they are going to ruin aladdin and the lion king too

That might improve her face-acting, come to think of it.

>brings up her only boyfriend who has been remotely attractive
>is actually mad
Ok man you aren't a woman you're just a virgin. Like this user said.

>viral marketing spam

You're fucking idiot if you think Disney would waste money marketing on fucking Sup Forums. This place isn't even a blip on their radar, retard.

>if you don't like Emma Watson then you must be a woman who's extremely jealous of her!
Wew lad, this is some hilarious autism. Emma isn't very pretty and her acting talent is average at best.

I used to think the shills were a Sup Forums meme but I refuse to believe anyone could look at that trailer and not think "wew this is pure shit"

That's your subjective opinion I would say the same had anyone else been chosen