How often do you order pizza delivery?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never because I don't want to pay the tip

I only order vegan pizza delivery

Never. I make my own, every time

based action bronson

Never, the places that do deliver already charge too much for their pizza, let alone the delivery fee.

Never. We make it at home.

frequently

never, too expensive

There's a pizza place that has 2 pizzas for 13 euros Tuesdays.
We order usually every other week.

Once every couple of months or so, usually work thing or small reunion. I love pizza but don't care much for the commercial delivery kind.

This.

last time was... 10 years ago maybe?

We asked for some in the office 5 years ago.

Never because I don't want to pay tip or delivery charge. Instead I just drive five minutes to Little Caesars and buy a large hot-n-ready pizza for $5.

My parents were somewhat poor and really cheap so it feels wrong and a bit painful to spend more money than I have to even though I make twice what they do.

Never because its fkn expensive

About 0 times per year.

I think pizza's taste a bit dry.

What do you eat instead

I guess I eat Dutch food most of the week. Sometimes Dutch snacks.

When I order food it's usually Indonesian/Chinese. The MacDrive is fine too.

Never. The big chain pizza stores like Dominos and Pizza Hut aside, most pizza places seem to be run by middle eastern blokes who all use the same suppliers.

>delivery
Move up your ass, you lazy bum

It will cost as much as $ 22.

>I guess I eat Dutch food most of the week. Sometimes Dutch snacks.
What specifically? Post pics if you can pls.

Eh, nothing special.

Yesterday I was alone, so I made this. Mashed endive + potatoes + bacon + gravy + mustard.
Together with sausages with mustard.

>endive
Never heard of that

Looks nice

literally phoneposting right now in a pizza hut

One of my favorite foods is Cauliflower out of the oven. I personally do slices of potato over it. And then bechamel sauce and cheese over that. And minced meat below it.

I'm not sure if this is Dutch or Italian or whatever. But it's popular here.
Pic somewhat related, but without those red things.

why do they bother having any English on there at all?

last time I did would have been in 2003

sounds good desu. keep posting more comfy dutch dishes if you don't mind

kapucijnerschotel

With chick peas, with pineapple, meat chops, bacon, leek, potatoes, ketjap manis. Probably some other things I forgot. Optionally onions and paprika.

>ketjap manis
Sweet soy sauce

>large pizza for $5

>chick peas
I meant field peas.

so that you know exactly where it explains how to place an order.

Once a year would be much

what does the greentext imply

I'm sure it has been posted before. But

Witloof (Belgian endive) rolled into ham and cheese out of the oven.
The vegetable is very juicy, while the ham and cheese are quite hearty.
Usually I eat a cordon bleu with it.

surprised it can be so cheap

The tasty crazy bread and sauce are only like $3 too.

Every week so I can cuck the Wh*teoid pizzacuck out of his tip. This is what reparations looks like Wh*teboi.

A popular dish here is also brussel sprouts, with bacon, mushrooms and nutmeg.

I think it's fun to eat them with baby potatoes to keep the trend of small round stuff going. :^)

Once a week

Never cause it costs fuckloads

I haven't in maybe 6 years

about once every other month

Whenever I want I'm eating one right now except it does include any meet or pepperoni or imported cheese from Western countries because religion but it's all good I love eating a disc of bread also it has burned endings so basically it looks like nigger lips

I bet you're broke which is pretty unfortunate because America is the only country where money truly buys you happiness

>(flag)
have never tried

Never I'm already fat

No your not fat you're just an overly sized snowball

Every other week roughly. Prefer Papa John's myself

This Egyptian is very rude

Please do not associate me with those Negroes, I am from the great glorious Republic of Iraq

Have you never had little caesar's? It's actually not even that bad for being so cheap

your banter requires some fine tuning

tastes like cardboard tbqh. I only like the pepperoni cheese bread there

I'm not trying to do banter whatever the hell that is? I'm trying to make a anthropological joke

Actually it's because pizza is unhealthy and eating it all the time would be bad for me. I like not being fat.

Oh my apologies white master I shall self-flagellate 2000 times to atone my sins I hope you find it in your heart to forgive my worthless self

Youre funny

Almost never, the shit's expensive.

1 time/month
shit is delicious

>Tfw Russian Pizza is more retarded then Russian peoples

enjoy yourself

Hell yeah baby I just got myself 20 oz of Lube going to start my fap sesh in just a few hours I just got to make sure that the rooftop is clear because I like to go wild if you know what I mean ;-) hashtag wet slaps all day except on Sunday because only Jesus can cum that day

>normal ass looking pizza with pepperoni, ham, mushrooms and onion is retarded

????????????????????????

once a week. too expensive

I don't know man what is a pizza I never seen it or tasted it was banned by
Al-khomaini (may Allah have mercy on his soul)

Sorry about the bombs but you need to move on, you sound very disturbed

Jesus Christ just man up already don't be one of those self-hating Germans who cry and weep about World War II , imma help you out , go and get yourself sound Vitality juice and turn your life around

infowarsstore.com

those honestly look worse than Domino's pizza

I used to order the most ridiculous pizzas once a week. I've become quite the pizza snob. I now work at a pizza place and eat free pizza every shift.

Hopefully not leftovers?

every other day because I'm a lazy fatass

like once a year if that
tho i get one of these every couple of months or so

>Looks nice

3 or 4 times a year.
equal split between pizza hut and dominos

Every month or so . 2 pizzas and 2 sodas for 12€

Never. Sometimes I make pizza myself or on rare occasions I'll buy a frozen one, which is only $4.

Buying one from a pizza place is very expensive.

How can you afford pizza everyone in Greece is unemployed

Once every one or two weeks but i go get it myself, they take way too long to deliver it

How can you type on Sup Forums when everyone in America is getting shot?

I buy a slice from a local pizzeria every few days. Pic was today's slice. I actually saw Action bronson twice at this pizza joint, will try to find the pic I took with hin

Here we go.

Once in a year?

Never. There is two pizzerias on my street, both no more than 5 minutes away. I can literally smell fresh pizza on my balcony.
And pizza delivery in Sweden is fucking expensive.

But is it Halal for swedes?

Who is this?
Some kind of Ytube celebrity pizza chains reviewer?

never

also Action Bronson's my favourite Albanian

>paying for pizza delivery
What?

Yes. It costs the pizzeria gas and time so of course they charge for it..
We don't have big chains like Pizza hut or Dominos.
Every single pizzeria is privately owned.

no honestly never. i don't eat much pizza but i usually order from domino's etc and it is at least $20 plus tip (and the delivery guy would complain that he was in a hurry and got pulled over hoping for an extra) . or maybe even more if you go with make your own. i have no idea how it is even economically feasible to sell a large pizza for 5 bucks. that's what i'd expect to pay for a frozen pizza at a grocery store. i am going to check them out though.

you guys don't like paying for anything do you. free software, free movies, free delivery

this. JUST LOCK FUKIN DOOR.

>you guys don't like paying for anything
bocuse we poor. get it?

never
i have a pizza place (Telepizza) within 4 mins of walking distance. I still only buy pizza there like 3x a year

I usualy buy frozen pizzas, ALOT cheaper. Or I just buy the pizza dough and make it myself. Pizza with a puff pastry base? whew lad, so good

хa хa хa
No seriously, you guys have to pay for pizza\sushi delivery? Why? It's free in Russia, in every single city I've ever been to.

americans don't pay they tip

I don't order pizza, I order Chinese and Indian food. I sometimes order burgers but I'm trying to stop that because they're disgusting.

used to order it every friday
then my sister thought it's less costly to just make homemade pizza from scratch (as in, not the premade frozen one you buy and microwave). she didn't take in account cooking gas prices, it's nearly the same but yeah a little cheaper