BREXIT 'UNLIKELY TO OCCUR' WITHOUT SECOND REFERENDUM

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has admitted that the UK will likely need to hold a second referendum on leaving the European Union (EU) as it becomes clear what the ramifications are.

Blair says the case put forward for leaving the EU has crumbled, and now that the will of the people has shifted, that move should be recognised.

Calls for a second referendum grew louder over the weekend when thousands marched on Parliament in protest. A petition calling for one has been signed by almost five million people.

Polls suggest that there is a large "Regrexit" movement of Leave voters who now wish to vote Remain, supporting the idea of a second referendum.

The UK is already seeing the ramifications of the Brexit vote. The country could go into recession in the coming year, according to economists and strategists, and hate crimes towards innocent migrants are on the rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/this-is-why-brexit-might-not-happen/news-story/bcfdb207ace0a039c1f31eeb01bf0403
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36700350
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/john-kerry-brexit-could-be-walked-back-david-cameron
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHDHwb4vQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump gets elected president, we should hold a second election to put Hillary in office, because the tide of public opinion will have turned and we need to recognize that.

>it's a referendum not a neverendum

>Tony Blair
Tony Blair isn't even an MP.

David cameron, the actual prime minister for the moment has clarified there will be no second referendum.

Nobody gives a flying fuck that that failure blair has to say.

>there is a large "regrexit" movement
no, there is not, only 1% of leave voters were unhappy with the result you retard.

>Literally arguing against democracy

And they say we're the fascists.

Link or GTFO

>it's a "we ((interviewed)) 1-3 people to depict them as the whole demographic to support our agena" episode

She needs to go back btw

If Remainers don't get the result they want, will there call for a third vote? A fourth? How many referendums should be held?

If the 2nd vote is to Remain, should the Leavers be allowed to champion for a 3rd vote? If not, why not?

Decide on some ground rules before calling a do-over so you dumbasses don't find yourselves in the very same situation yet again.

Or maybe just accept that the rules have already been followed and that your side lost.

>we need to have a referendum on whether we should honor the results of a referendum

Blair just trying to deflect attention from the fact the Chilcot report is going to crucify him and everyone that supported the iraq war.

How much do you want to bet all these "I wish I had voted Remain" people actually did vote Remain and they're false flags designed to demoralise people?

Go to jail, Tony.

>Tony Blair

That would completely undermine British credibility in a genuine way, causing such a fuss and then chickening out because they realise it was foolish.

>▶
news.com.au/world/europe/this-is-why-brexit-might-not-happen/news-story/bcfdb207ace0a039c1f31eeb01bf0403

If it does happen, they might as well just cut the middle man and get rid of the "illusion" of free choice, and let their government do the decisions for them.

Tony Blair will be arrested tomorrow on war crimes charges.

What he says about a democratic decision in a country he no longer represents is utterly irrelevant.

>Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair
Ah yes, Tony "lets invade iraq I hear they have WMD's and destabilise the M-East" Blair

>second referendum
Not going to happen

>Polls suggest that there is a large "Regrexit" movement of Leave voters who now wish to vote Remain
Spin

>The UK is already seeing the ramifications of the Brexit vote
Posturing, scaremongering and spin

>hate crimes towards innocent migrants are on the rise.
spin

>A petition calling for one has been signed by almost five million people
and over 9000 scripts and bots

tl;dr would vote out again

Tony Blair is a psychopath responsible for skyhigh immigration levels 1997-2008 so an irresponsible call to overthrow a referendum result isn't that surprising.

There are legal moves to force a Parliamentary vote
>bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36700350

its interesting the media won't report/didn't ask who 'the clients' sponsoring it are.

What has become of journalism? Why in heavens name does nobody call out these demagogues? Why do people on a Slovenian cookie recipie sharing forum ask better questions than established news sources?

>Tony Blair

He'll say anything to stay relevant and not get thrown in jail.

At least if Remainers have little of intelligence they would have called to second referendum on how Brexit should look like:
a) leave only Shengen zone if that's possible
b) leave Shengen + some EU institutions
c) leave all EU institutions + Shengen + European Economic Area

>war criminal tony blair says some shit

Okay?

Man these leftie cunts will actually get a second fucking referendum or May will get in and give us diet Brexit. The same way you used to give your little brother the xbox controller and tell him that hes the one playing when its not.

I was so proud of this country when the vote came in but fuck this country. Bunch of retards trying to negate a democratic vote and claiming we live in a democracy.

This. Tony blair needs to face justice

I honestly hope you leave-voting britbongs will chimp out if they actually call for a second referendum, which will mean a loss for brexit since all the doomsday brainwashing has been setting in since the election was finished.

If there was a second one what do you think the result would be? On one side, the remain sides lies have collapsed, while the brexit side also told a lie the media can't stop focusing on.
Do you think the leave votes would go up, or down?

Number of times the dead house was beaten:
1e9

>Former British Prime Minister
cameron said there will be no second referendum

Because its all complete lies and propaganda

Britain is run by a band of criminals and cunts

>I didn't bother going to vote for the Brexit but I heard on the news it might affect my welfare or something so now I want the vote to be held all over again so i can vote against it!

if they managed to start a second referendum it would be time for violent revolt. why bother to vote when they just showed you that your vote doesn't matter. If it goes the wrong way again, it's referendum 3 time. you would be seeing an example of a tyrannical government and the need for the people to be armed.

There's nothing wrong with fascism, Rome pulled it off rather well.

>news.com.au
>murdoch

Holy fuck it is a TOTAL BETRAYAL of democracy!

I would absolutely boycott any proposal for a second referendum. I've never heard of any country every having a second referendum to validate the first. This is the kind of stunt that we would expect Saddam Hussein to pull, if he didn't rig the votes the first time around. It's disgusting.

This shit is civil war if the globalists still insist that we're going to keep having referendums until "it becomes clear what the ramifications are" - that is, until they win.

This is the new English Civil War, it has to be.

You guys all agree with me, right?

>Former British Prime Minister
who cares
also
>no sauce

UK is not part of schengen

Tony Blair

The left hate him for being a "war criminal" until he sides with them.

I really hope this is bullshit. If a second vote is held it truly means that we have no chance against the global Jew. I'm of Arab blood (though my family is all Christian) but I really hate to see these European countries culture drown in a sea of Islam. It's a shame and it's another victory for the kikes

If there is a second vote, then results no longer matter. Once that box of shit is opened there will be vote after vote after vote on everything.

>Blair
>Handpicked polls
>Handpicked token shitskin

Try harder shill

Yup

I will literally petrol bomb number 10 myself if they hold another referendum.

>tfw you know people who were celebrating and rubbing it in your face that Obama narrowly won thanks to the electoral colleges
>mfw those same people are supporting a second EU referendum because the results are "too narrow"

>paying attention to what bliar says

he'll be assassinated by TPTB following the release of the chilcot report, don't listen to anything he says.

>tony blair

he's just saying what many in the british government are saying privately. They are looking for ways to make brexit impossible. the obama admin is working with them. John Kerry is spreading the shit around too. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/john-kerry-brexit-could-be-walked-back-david-cameron

this is so annoying you know, you should just be allowed to leave the eu. why is it so important, man? its just the eu

>now that the will of the people has shifted
so referendum infinitum?

Sore loser lefties, imagine if the next right wing leader applied this to elections because he knew he could find all media would be complicit.

>second vote
Then a third, then a forth... and nothing ever gets done, as the country fills up with niggers and hits 'Children of Men' tier conditions. All according to plan goy..er guys

That's the equivalent of George W. Bush saying the US government won't do X. His words mean nothing.

Because the EU is run by the Jewish mafia, and they'll do everything in their power to keep their dogs on a tight leash.

Is Tony such a retard that he doesn't understand the British people ABSOLUTELY LOATHE HIM and that even Labour are trying to forget he ever existed?

Actually all my family voted remain and we all regret it so this BS excuse cancels each other out.

>Regret Vote
>Regret Rape

Is there anything the progressive can't try and weasel out of to get what they want.

>This is the new English Civil War, it has to be.

It should be, but it won't. The British are far too meek and have long since forgotten how to fight.

Is the UK really so weak that they cannot fathom functioning without the EU?

Didn't you used to be a world power?

>Obama narrowly won

2008 election - 69mil Obama, 59mil McCain
2012 election - 65mil Obama, 60mil Romney

Not sure what your definition of "narrow" is but even the closer 2012 election Obama won by 4 percentage points, double the percentage of the 2% Brexit vote.

And neither were electoral college shenanigans. You could have flipped both FL and PA for Romney in 2012 and Obama *still* won.

Think you're experiencing some historical revisionism memory there. Or you never had the accurate memory laid down in the first place.

>implying OP isnt right and they wont sabotege the leave decision

*Former* prime minister Tony Blair can fuck off.

So a war criminal who everyone hates? Wow

Hehe. We were at the same situation in 1940 too.

>Tony Blair

discarded

>Tony Blair
Corrupt criminal anti-democrats like Blair will use any trick in the book to do what they want, including introducing referendum after referendum untill they get the "right" result.
Where is those idiots like Tommy now when you need them?

>leave told lies
>namely, they aren't implementing the thing someone who wanted you to vote leave would
>who is not in power in the government

Saying Nigel Farage isn't making laws right now is like saying Susan from the cornerstore isn't making laws right now. The current government wanted TO REMAIN, how hard is this to understand.

More like Tony Blah

Blair is powerless here.

Depose the Queen for lack of will. Now, more so than ever, we need a sovereign authority to reign in this madness. QEII is weak and would rather sit in her palace surrounded by a city ready to desert from the union. This is sickening, we all know what needs to be done!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

Can we just leave right now so I don't have to read this remainer drivel every single day.

> Non-English in photo

This is why they need to go back. All of them.

>nuh'uh that one didn't count!

True, but the point was that it's being sold to the general public as a lie. Should've worded it better I guess

Also just to add, I don't think Farage would have resigned if there was ANY hope of a "do-over" vote.

Tony can fuck off we got told no matter what the result we would not get a second referendum just because that zionist prick don't like the result like all the other lefties cucks

Reminder that the "leavers full of regret" meme is media cherry picking bollocks. More leavers are happy with the result than remainers unhappy.

Switch "Trump" to "Hillary" And vice versa.

Brexit won by 4 percent

by that logic all laws should be ignored because the future will of the electorate may change, thus invalidating the present situation

It will be a civil war.

These idiots forget that there are ARMED British nationalists who can be re-activated at a moments notice.

They come from Ulster , and many of their commanders currently reside in England.

Now youse can't leave

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHDHwb4vQU

>A war criminal loathed by every echelon of the population has an opinion
This will never happen. You don't get a PM resigning, the opposition party splitting in two, the national hero resigning under banners of national zeal only to have someone saying "um, let's do it again". The number of MPs that actually think there should be another referendum and have voiced it barely reaches two dozen. And they are all back-benchers who nobody gives a single fuck about. This says nothing about the backlash of a MAJORITY population going ape shit at their democracy being stolen away because of the twitter brigade and the all-expected BBC propaganda machine churning out the same shit it always has done.

But, -even if there was a second referendum-, the damage has been done. Italy's banks are collapsing as we speak. The bailout will literally bankrupt the EU if they were to break their own laws and bail out barely a quarter of the toxic debt. Italian taxpayers will still shoulder three quarters of the debt. Nationalism and immediate A.50 or a referendum with a leave majority is inevitable now. France is on course for voting the FN into power and will leave; the referendum another formality. Austria has its Far Right party in power in October, and the Netherlands will get their referendum in similar circumstances to the UK.

The EU doesn't have more than 12 months left before it implodes. It is only a matter of who dumps the Euro before the peoples of all nations lose every penny of their savings. (Yeah, start moving it into gold)

So did they kill the PM and replace him with a look alike who stepped down?

or was it just general intimidation and underhanded *hand rubbing together* rats

I quite literally think democracy is dogshit. I'd rather live in an absolute theocratic monarchy or through a military junta, to be quite honest. But while we are democratic countries, it makes sense to live that way.

Maybe these lefties are finally waking up to the reality of mob rule because everything else has been going their way for so long they didn't previously have the chance to feel like they're constantly getting shafted.

>Drudge poll for who should be VP

Why is Jewt winning??

As a convert to the Coptic church, my experience is that Arab Christians are more scared of Muslims than any whites.

>people of the nation unambiguously vote for something

T-t-that was just a practice round, best two out of three!

oh you mean the guy that needs to be trialed for war crimes?

>hahah woops we lost that one too, best out of 5?

Is this woman a #CruzMissle now too?

Stick to cleaning toilets Poland.

DARK KEK PREDICTS THAT REMAIN WILL WIN WITH A LANDSLIDE

thanks for clarifying, i'm just reading a bunch of bullshit from leftist americans, and i didn't believe them anyways

> Tony Blair fucks up the Middle East while trying to spread democracy
> Tony Blair asks the UK to ignore democracy in action

Chilcot when?

I never understood this meme. Is that literally all Polish immigrants do?

Because people like him?

> Former
Uhm yeah nah.
Lemme see those polls? Cause I'm pretty sure you're lying right now

Wouldn't be that surprising tbqh senpai. The EU is known for either ignoring referendums or repeating them until they get the vote they want.

Think of them as Mexicans, but with less crime.

not really. as someone who's grown up in both countries.

But this is why a lot of Brits dont understand the Mexican problem

Two things here

a) "regrexit" is a false flag (again) from remainers desperate for a 2nd ref (that won't happen)- continuation of project fear

b) Absolutely noone listens to Tony Blair