Real Madrid

>real Madrid
more like cunts of Madrid

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_stripper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I'm sad now!

oh wow ronaldo is a racist piece of shit

Wasn't Essien only there for a season or two?

>not calling them real cunts
The joke pretty much wrote itself and you somehow missed it

more like imaginario madrid

sad desu

That's sad

based Luka though

teammates can fuck off, theyre only there to help you win games. this is actually how a proper club should behave.

shut up lardlord

i wouldn't fucking dare go to any of my miserable coworkers' birthday parties

you get paid to do a job with these people, not be their friends

t. bitter autistic virgin who everyone laughs at work.

based carvalho & modric

i went to a black kids birthday party in 7th grade

never again

Based modric, truly a good lad

i'll take that over spending any time with those "people"

man that reminds me of a birthday when i was like 10, i invited like 6 guys who i thought were friends and only 1 showed up

As soon as that happened to me (around 11) I took the hint and stopped having birthday parties.

more drugs for them

based modric

so?

I hate Madrid but Raul, Casillas, Modric and maybe Marcelo are top tier lads.

Luka the good lad. Carvalho is kind of expected since they were teammates for a while at Chelsea.

>tf
>tt
>tp
luka and essien were teammates at totenham, ameri56

t. the fat fuck who never played on a sports team

Fake news

>tfw the same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago

>Marcelo

Reminds me of this.

i feel bad for that guy mate

you never invited us la

Pretty sad desu

Is this the designated feels thread?

>tfw i was that kid that never had birthday parties

Im 22 and i still do nothing for my birthday

he absolutely rapes him

no it isn't

go do that shit on r9k you fucking loser

>celebrating niggers

Lmaooo

tfw haven't had a birthday party for about 10 years
>otoh I'm 50 years old

>tfw i was that kid that never had birthday parties
>Im 22 and i still do nothing for my birthday

Oh hello Portuguese me

Not having bday parties doesnt mean i dont have friends or get pussy. Stop projecting your insecurities on others.

bunch of wankers

why do you label it as "feels" then if you're living a perfectly normal life? most people don't give a shit about birthday parties in their 20s.

"feels" threads are for basement dwellers and they belong on r9k

your parents are proper cunts

I was more refering to previous posts. I might not care about birthday parties but i realize its still somewhat autistic to not celebrate with your friends.

Do you not think that maybe there's a slight possibility that off-field rapport might help with on-field chemistry?

>tfw afraid to die cause only my parents, sister and immediate family will show up. Well not really afraid more embarrassed for my family

Why? I celebrate with family. I just never had those kid birthday parties. I never really asked for one.

at least based Modric came trough

That shirt is v aesthetic

seems like the natural choice, since I don't like going to parties why the fuck would I throw one?

Same here my friend!
Fuck normies with parties and shit!
You celebrate birthdays with family or alone, because the normies are there for you in good times, in the bad ones never show up!! Hypocrites cunts

Is Modric the most likeable footballer in history? I've don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about him.

god damn what a fucking cunt

try it
and let your friends and family know it's important for you
most of them will understand

>had one birthday party in my life when I was 12
>entire class showed up
Now I'm a KV at 22, funny how things turn out

>the berkeley jazz festival

jazz bro ;_;

kek

>Modric shows up

what a beta faggot,hanging out with socially rejected people is weak and pathetic behavior

Should probably make something of yourself before you die then

>forced to stay at Tottenham for another year
>doesn't complain and continues being a professional and a top player, but this time with a slightly sad expression on his face

Good guy

Is the current Real Madrid the most dysfunctional team (in terms of relationships, divas) to ever be successful?

Kinda sad essien seems like a nice lad

You can rent mourners. Some are really good they will even lie and say you were great mates if anyone asks.

Almost sounds like Sup Forums posters' lives

>KV
?

In Taiwan it's actually common to rent funeral strippers to attract more mournes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_stripper

modric is cute! CUTE!

Tbh players like Ramos never let team mates down (unlike CR). Probably they didn´t noticed or some shit.
Essien was still new when that happened aswell. Dunno, cheers to Modric but that´s it.

Are you me?

I have some friends now but still did nothing.

>tfw hide my birthday on facebook so people don't see it
>don't mention my birthday coming up to anybody

after you're 18 having actual parties i.e. booking a table at a club, bringing a cake, expecting gifts and all that normie shit is cringey af. Just have a night out with your friends and offer them a drink if you feel like it.

top lad modric

2 more guests than my birthday, ungrateful piece of shit

Based Modric. Clearly no one wanted to go but sometimes all it takes to be a good person is to fucking show up for an hour.

>most people don't give a shit about birthday parties in their 20s.
>t. friendless faggot

I hate my birthday cause I hate attention. I
Celebrating with my family was good enough

wtf those feels fuck you op

Only girls do. Its ok if you're planning an actual trip or something but expecting a party every year is dumb and arrogant.

This desu, nowadays no one would show up anyway but I deliberately avoided throwing parties back when I had friends, shit sucks.
Still, gotta feel bad for Esien.

Wtf I love Taiwan now

Kissless virgin

>dumb
>arrogant
what the fuck is arrogant about going out with friends and celebrating a fucking birthday party? have fun, eat and drink, hook up with someone.

right in the feels, not cool

Nothing is wrong but being upset you don't do it every year is dumb

marcelo is an utter cunt and an embodiment of the cancer in football

who here didn't even attemped to have birthday (or any kind of) parties because you knew no one would show up? I stopped caring at like 11 or 12 desu

i never liked birthdays, i only had one big birthday party that cost shit ton of money that was when i was 9 i had like 30 friends, custom made man utd cake that was expensive as fuck, it was in birthday celebration restaurant with castles mini basketball court and shits, then after that i just invited close 5-6 friends at my house with pizza and we played pes until i turned 15 after that i stopped celebrating and it became a normal usual day. i hate when i have to go to parties to some restaurants, clubs and shit where they invite tons of people, get wasted and celebrate it like divas... trust me you didnt miss anything.

i feel like Modric is barely an OK guy but he is surrounded by so many insufferable pieces of shit that he stands out as a fucking saint
based Luca

Kek when I had normiebook I did that too. Nobody has ever remembered what day it is since then.

damn this thread is depressing

Modric showed up because he was new, poor guy probably expected the whole squad to be there.

>tfw stopped with the birthday parties in elementary school
>tfw was born in summer so didn't have to deal with unnecessary congratulations in school
This was great. Too bad childhood doesn't last forever and I have to deal with the birthday shit at work now

/thread

a thread from a person like this can't be interesting