Quick, claim your Sopranos waifu before someone else does!

quick, claim your Sopranos waifu before someone else does!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6E7Z1dNv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl77IyWcbWU
youtu.be/OfUEbx1ddXM?t=65
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince_of_Tides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meadow's chubby roommate.

the crazy one?

Correction: the DEAD crazy one. Suicide sally.

fucker

this
unless she ruins my test scores by not letting me study

C-c-c-c-c-claimeD

gloria

Gloria Trillo

Who wouldn't want a loving, devoted insane bitch to fuck?

b-but she's insane

best choice

don't stick your dick in crazy, thats rule numbero uno

SHE HAD SOMETHING TO FUCKIN' SAY!

>I AM HERE! I HAVE THINGS TO SAY!

BESIDES BRING THE FUCKIN CHAIRS DOWN AND DID YOU SIGN THE LIVING TRUST? SHE'S A GROWN FUCKING WOMAN AND SHE'S BEEN KICKED AROUND.... SHE'S BEEN ON HER OWN AND SHES HAD TO FIGHT AND STRUGGLE

I nearly fucking tear up every time I watch Tony and Carmella in that scene it's so fucking real

id gladly let gloria ruin my life

''AND FUCKING BITCH''

yeah, I actually felt I was watching a real fight.

AND BITCH AND BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND BITCH, TO ME, TO YOUR PRIEST

....FUCK IT!

the writing in that scene is pure brilliance.
The sopranos really makes you feel for two characters who'd be despicable in any other tv series

the girl at the construction site!
I wan to cum in the girl at the construction site!

it reminds me a lot about my parents fighting. my dad never cared about my mom and my mom despise and loath him. they would scream in the apartment how he never gets to fuck her, and she screamed about he never cared about her, even during childbirth or when she had an abortion (which i didnt know about until the fights)

really brings that stuff back up lads

Yup, his face getting more angrier because she talks about Furio...

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6E7Z1dNv8

I see I got here just in time

how damaged is he at this point?

Claimed

Carmella is such a piece of shit.

Trying to needle Tony like that, asking "what does she have that I don't have?" she's completely deluded as fuck

what do you mean damaged? he was always a sociopath user. he doesn't change much.

Tony hates that he has a wife without a life of her own to keep her interesting as a person, despite not allowing her to have one, and Carmella hates that she's deprived of any responsibilities whatsoever despite not wanting any. It's them expressing their dissatisfaction with their own lifestyles in a particularly brutal and cathartic way, might be my favourite scene from the entire series. It's incredible.

fat disgusting cow

His soul is completely obliterated by this point

>despite not wanting any.
what do you base that on? during the series she's already submitted into a strict housewife role with her aspd husband continuously cheating on her. We see her trying to have a say in their finances and pursue hobbies only to be shut down by Tony, several times

look at his fucking eyes

AWWWW, HE TALKED TO YOU? AWW, POOR YOU!

>HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I MATTERED!

I'd love to frolic in her meadow, if you understand

She knew that was the "mob wife" deal when she took it, and now hates that she sold her sexual and personal independence for an easy ride.

Exactly, even though you feel that it's wrong that Tony got with Svetlana, he actually likes and identifies with her because she has to go through the same sort of shit he does, whereas Carmella doesn't she just lives in the riches that Tony endlessly provides and she's still not happy

Tony probably feels like because he provides so much for Carmella he should be allowed to fuck other girls on the side

claimed

Fuck there goes my choice

MINE

[this kills the marriage]

Goddamnit

are there different from season one, you mean? I don't think this affects him much. He callously walked in to his childhood friend's house and murdered him with his bare hands while said friend was grieving over his son being terminally ill. He's a psycho. I don't think her words affect him, other than being cucked by furio, which is about his pride.

im torn between her and tracee

>sss-she drowned.....on...a a pick nick!

Ralphie was not his friend, Tony hated him and had been looking for a reason to get rid of him. I think the fact that Carmela pointed out that 99% of his affairs had not been about looking for women who had "something to say" and that he had no counter to that, because it was true, really stung.

>I don't think her words affect him, other than being cucked by furio, which is about his pride.

He's also jelly that Furio is a genuine Italian and has that old country pride to him whereas Tony is just a greasy American crook from New Jersey

is it pedo of me to be completely in love with season one Meadow?

she packed on a few pounds in the later seasons and I don't like it

SHE WAS A HOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRR TONY

Ralphie talked to Jackie Jr. about him, Tony and Jackie being a tight crew when they were kids. Obviously he was a creep but they were still tight once, that matters.
Also, any normal person would have killed him over beating a sweet 20 year old girl to death over nothing. He felt partially bad for her for what, half an episode?
He only really snapped when he killed his horse.

Ralphie and Richie are the only things that bothers me in the Sopranos. They are such villain-of-the-season that they ruin my immersion.

Unlike the rest of the cast, they can't be understood or felt for. They're just bad guys that you want to get killed, which makes them feel like characters in a show and not real people

adriana was such a shit liar

don't spoil damnit, I still have season 5 and 6 left!

I want

what is owed to me

Beansie

Yeah, Tony's moral core is totally fucked and the mafia really doesn't value women more than it does household pets.
In "Whoever Did This", Ralphie is portrayed so sympathetically that his death really comes as a shock, he shows real empathy and grief over his son, makes amends with Rosalie, and Pie-o-My's death isn't really pinned on him. You think there's no way he could be killed this episode, because he's clearly coming around, and then bang.

>that kino scene with alternate cuts of Furio and Tony making dinner

Tony killed Ralph over the whoooooarrre

>SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE!

he was talking about the girl, not the horse

>CREATURE
that would indicate the horse shouldnt it

I'm not saying you're wrong but you gotta make your case, if he shows up talking about the horse, snapping after the horse and talking about the 'creature' it surely seems to be about the horse no?

Johnny Sack was the best mobster

yeah, but I read about the ambiguity on the sopranos wiki that it can be read as Tony still thinking about Tracey

>married to a fatty
>no gumars
heyy I'm not trying to break his balls here huuh, I love him like my brother but with all due respect, what kind of a made guy sticks around with a gabbagool like her? hahah nah i'm just kidding around, this stays off the record ok?

He definitely seemed the most authentic--he very much looked like the part, i've sen mobsters that look like him.

Also, that weird natural eye shadow--all mobsters have that for some reason.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Tony's people weren't made to look like mobsters, they're a glorified crew

They let anyone get made over there

you got some balls you know that

Watch your back 'up in the club'

>you heard what I said? I said "with all due respect, what kind of a made guy sticks around with a gabbagool like her?"

>nobody's claimed Dr. MILFi yet.

Claimed.

:3

Ralphie wasn't supposed to be a villain that early, they were forced to write him that way after Nancy Marchand's death

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl77IyWcbWU

this is so funny

what was the deal in season five when Tony sends her a basket with 'from the king of tides' or some shit

what was that referring to

>John, what would you say to a piece of ralph's company?

>....John?

FUCKER FOR A MILLION?

nah S1 Meadow is 10/10 but in all the other seasons shes still pretty hot

youtu.be/OfUEbx1ddXM?t=65
Johnny mad at Ralph is my fav mini plot line

>Again with the money?
>Yeah, again with the money. It's settled John, now either name a price or get the fuck over it!

and the way it's done is all fucked up.
guys dont get their finger pricked, theres no sword and gun on the table.
it either has meaning, or no meaning.

It's a movie where a man fucks his psychologist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince_of_Tides

>no one picks janice

I'd like to hide a gun in her underpants if you know what I mean

yall is cray

Weird eye spacing. Also they caption dialogue that you can completely understand, while leaving indecipherable lines without captions.

>Weird eye spacing

its cute tho

claiming this butter face. she probably sucks cock better than anyone else on the show. I'd really like to fuck her up her jewish asshole

she looks like a baldwin brother

surprised angie the sad qt widow hasnt been claimed

>85 replies
>no adriana

lyk dis if u cri everytim ;(

This is why I come to Sup Forums, best sopranos threads over here

The way she rode this fat fuck

Fuggg

season 2 maedo

she looked so nasty at the end

see