Keepin it real

So Sup Forums hates niggers but have they ever met a real nigga?

Watch this video and tell me this man is not an intellectual with vision. Persecuted by the jews for trying to show us the truth. Yet to you he is sub human, yes ?
Just watch the video
youtube.com/watch?v=mvpi0LRTa74
No need to reply if you don't

How can you condem a whole race, victimized by circumstance, when there's clearly drastic exceptions to the rule?
Some of our greatest men have been black.

Do you have to be above a certain intelligence to distinguish the fact that we're all human? Because it clearly isn't the opposite. It's just simple biology, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
video.foxnews.com/v/5018502572001/muslim-leaders-asked-to-answer-for-actions-of-extremists/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=ex4PtkmLvgo
youtube.com/watch?v=xQJrrJjFAE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea I remember when Tupac was a multi millionaire and he lived very frugally and gave most of his money to the poor.. Ohh wait, he was actually just another dumb nigger who spouted shit.

I live among sand niggers, that's exactly why I hate them. There are not as much niggers here by they're about the same and I know murricca has the same problem with niggers that we have with sandniggers.
No hate towards an ethnicity is ever unjustified.

It's a common thought on Sup Forums that just how there are degenerate whites, there are degenerate blacks, however blacks have a higher chance of being degenerate hence the higher chance of the prejudice against them.

There are black people and there are niggers.
There are gays and there are faggots.
There are whites and degenerates.
It's not exclusive, just more likely that a particular person in that racial group is going to end up being awful.

This exactly. Contrary to the OP, the people who are so eager to praise niggers are people who don't have to deal with them every day.
I lived in a black neighbourhood in my teens. It took a lot of mental fortitude to not be an hero.

Tupac was never rich. He didn't live long enough to see his all his money.

Do you always talk shit about things you don't know?
I imagine it would be discouraging being wrong so often.

But don't you see we're all a product of environment? Therefore it's not the skin colour that you hate but the person that their life as bred. I'm not saying hate isn't justified against certain people, just targeting an entire race of people for other's actions is illogical.

Isn't that the same as whites being blamed for slavery that you always cry about?

That meme is missing -crime

2pac was ghey prove me wrong.

You left out take the elevator instead of the stairs

Prove to me that you're not gay.

Dr. Dre, however, is a raging homosexual.

>we're all a product of environment
I live in the same conditions as these arabs, went to the same schools and see the same ads/tv and I'm not a violent savage. This argument is invalid.

>"why do they have all that and don't hand it out to my people"
>"I'm not going back to Africa"

And made nursery rhymes about getting himself up by doing some of the things that made his community such a dump in the first place. Total retard spouting like he has a grasp on the situation. Has too little humility to actually learn how to solve problems but would rather spend time blaming whitey while rhyming bullshit about money and hoes and grabbing his dick.

You make a fair point but it just seems like a slippery slope.

I would think the Irish of all people would be against oppression.

Are you a Muslim?

Religion is another beast entirely..

I'd be had I not any fortitude. I live right besides a mosque btw.

Wait, what? Some common sense in Sup Forums?? Someone that understands that we are all products of the environment we are brought up in?
I can't believe what I'm seeing...

He was at least trying to make a change, not sitting there like a cynical little bitch like Norway.

Why don't you take some more refugees?

It doesn't take a genius to see this world is fucked and needs to change.
What are you doing about it?

Posting on Pol a good part of the day, I'm sure haha.
Your life must be pleasant.

>Why don't you take some more refugees?

Well meme'd, Abdul.

>tells rich people the only need as many rooms as they have kids
>can you keep it to one house?
>wears gold chains and gold rings on every single finger
>black intellectuals
kek, can you keep it to one ring?

>common sense
the environment don't forge people, people forge the environment. It's verifiable anywhere you look at. Well just look at france, anywhere arabs set foot, be it a beautiful millenarian city, becomes a shithole of misery within a few years space.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

It's like an 8 year old child that first discovers communism, but with infinite layers of irony and hypocrisy added. If that stuff sounds intelligent to you, you should let the grown ups do the decision making.

>talks nonsense
>"dangerous talk that offended the Illuminati"
>gets killed by nigger because that's what niggers do
>see! He got killuminated!
kek... remove nigs

I hate niggers because they bullied my brother to attempted suicide when he was a kid.

Evidence that making calm rational decisions looks like pure sorcery from the perspective of savage types like this.

Tell that to feral children that grew up with dogs and believe to be dogs...
(True story btw, and the girl was not mentally deficient or anything)

Every experience we have in our lives shapes us one way or the other. If you grew up in a violent rich environment you will answer to certain situations with violence because that is what you have learned. There is no such thing as "human nature".

pretty much, there was also a video of him at 17 talking about "da white house be half emty, y don dey jus put homeless people in da white house?" and the interviewers were like "wow so insightful"

Again, this is someone niggers literal think of as one of their greatest thinkers... Tells you all you need to know about the limitations of black intellect.

My nigga got a taste of feminism and went 0-100 real fuckin quick
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

5:35 Here's another one that is superior to most white cucks
video.foxnews.com/v/5018502572001/muslim-leaders-asked-to-answer-for-actions-of-extremists/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips

Based Black Men are not the same as your average nigger. Racist white supremacists are retarded subhuman trash that should be gassed first on the day of the rope

>literally espousing Jewish Bolshevism

Nice try, OP

yeah I'm sure your argument about the story of a once in a lifetime person being told heavily outweights my every person born everyday that anyone can verify by himself argument.

And I'm not saying to accept Arabs or anything like that. I know they turn it all into shit. But it's part of the way they were brought up mixed with the experiences of rejection they might have had in France or any other country.
Fuck Arabs and fuck Jews, yes. Don't care about them.
All I say is that if we would all realize that human nature doesn't exist and that we can shape people into any type of behavior, then we could fix a lot of issues and create a better future for everyone

It's besides the point. There's assholes in all races and religions. Some more so than others. But a general hate against a race or creed just keeps us more divided than we already are.
You do know that's what the elites want, right?

The power truly is in the people but only united.

Oh fuck me. Like that really compares?
Forgive him for spending a couple thousand dollars on jewels after having nothing all his life. Probably given to him anyway to sell his image by his producers that want his earnings. Are you too blind to see what it's really like?

But no no, of course, you're right. Billionaires deserve everything. They "earned" it. They're so worthy as an individual that millions have to suffer cos my capitalism. It works :)

2pac was redpilled like a mother fucker this is just one example.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex4PtkmLvgo

Unlike BLM he doesn't blame whites he blames blacks too!

Also to anyone saying 2pac didn't give money to the poor he organized events for California ghetto's, he gave a lot of his money away and spent a lot of time getting Snoop and other rappers to perform at these concerts which helped pay for sports teams, schools, colleges you name it. He was always giving to charity and always making the ghetto's a better place.

It's funny to me that you make accusations without doing your homework.

His mother was a member of the black panther, why should we respect an alt-communist nigger?

>we never see Tupac as anything but a thug because the media

No, it's because he built his entire career out of portraying the thug and he targeted the uneducated delinquent and rebellious white teens as his primary market.

Oh ok. That's fair....

Your brother was almost as weak as you, clearly.

>having 10 rings on your fingers is more justifiable than have a nice large house
kek, nigger-lover please, that's his house, tell me how it fits with his little speech

Well he did read Shakespeare and a lot of ancient Roman philosophers so maybe to some degree he was a thinker

Another examples of 2pac being red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=xQJrrJjFAE4

This nigga was doing more in politics that all of you put together, but he's just a 'thug'.

Get the fuck out of here.

Rejection is a myth, as I told you I live among them, they are constantly making new hellspawns so I get to see them evolve with my own eyes and I can assert they're savage shit from the youngest age. It IS their nature. There are always exceptions like you can have degenerate whites. Unfortunately degeneration is the exception for the white while it's the rule for the arabs. Don't go tell me there is no such thing as nature when you didn't experience it by yourself.

>You do know that's what the elites want, right?
Yeah no, because jews are my enemies doesn't mean I have to ignore the enemy at hand. What the point of "rebelling" against the elite if you can't even handle the goons? Both need to disappear
>The power truly is in the people but only united
they're not people.

That's right, Britbro.

One of his lines is "They Say That It's The White Man that I Should Fear, but it's My Own Kind Doing All The Killing Here”

He never blamed whitey..

Muhammad Ali was against racemixing too

She did what she thought was right at the time but didn't hold those views her whole life. People make poor decisions in life.. does that mean they should be condemned?

How can one ever learn for themselves?

Exactly Ausbro.

I don't think I ever heard 2pac blame whitey for anything, it was never about black and white to 2pac.

It makes me wonder where the fuck the BLM get their inspiration from!

Here he wants a change in the nigger ghetto unlike other rappers who idolize drug/violence lifestyle, this seems a bit redpilled to me
>lyrics from Better dayz

My frogbro may sound harsh but he's right.
I was born and raised in Saint Denis in the exact same environment than the racailles, and for some reasons only the arabs turn bad. Liars, cheaters, thieves, violents... Their parents simply don't educate them, they do what they want.

Well, your mind is too weak to be salvaged. No loss. Onto the next one.

>There are always exceptions like you can have degenerate whites.

>CUMSKIN DEGENERATES
>EXCEPTION

NICE ONE

Much agreed. I imagine Tupac would disagree mostly with the BLM movement. It's more counter productive than anything..

You don't have to be black to see that we're not living to our potential. That's what he saw

>posting an image of one degenerate suddenly make it rule
yeah checkmate n' shit, traitor.
>you don't agree with my leftism therefore you're weak minded because with my complete lack of real life experience I can only be the one to be right!

Does the word "disproportionate" mean anything to you?

Yeah be even had a thug life code of conduct he distributed to the gangs to try and stop the violence and youth involvement. He was trying..

I see the French in a new light my friend, thought you were mostly cucks

the white french are peadophiles, alcoholics, murderers, racists, cheaters, hypocrites, rapists

these are their characteristics

they steal, pillage and rape africans

trust me i've lived among whites my entire life

That's still a product of environment, you idiot.

Were you raised by their parents?

That's the point I'm making. The parents need to be educated, yes. It's not hopeless. But it turns into a vicious cycle otherwise, obviously.

Nice try ahmed

Can you prove it?
A simple search gives you thousand of live action proof of the opposite but going your way we can only find documentaries with testimonies of people born after the fact who therefore didn't witness any of it or are simply blaming what the jews did on the white.

>posting an image of one degenerate suddenly make it rule

whites are degenerates, but even among whites, french are the most degenerates

they rape african children, they rape arab children, they rape asian children

the french are homosexuals and rapists, they pillage and murder, they also are extremely racist and hypocrites

I don't care about your political views I care about you as a person. But since you're painfully obviously a faggot I wouldn't care enough to piss on you when you're burning.

No you're right. He's scum. Check

hahaha fuck off back to Africa Mouloud

Anyone want to take bets on what the fuck is going on with that Australian cuck? Pure shitposting or shitskin?

"the french"

Yeah the kind of french that works at lycra :^)

>All I say is that if we would all realize that human nature doesn't exist and that we can shape people into any type of behavior
Bold assertion. Where's the evidence?

That's his one house.. ? He said to keep it to one haha

It is a material world. Materials matter. No one's asking anyone to go broke to help the world but if everyone helped no one would have to..

never ever trust a cumskin, he will pretend he likes you and is your friend but given the chance he will backstab you the very moment you didn't expect it

whites are extremely passive agressive, they fear physical confrontation so they will do perfidious things to you behind your back like talking behind your back

the french system is extremely corrupt, it is even worse than Africa, if you are an homosexual, you can climb the social ladder easily

not to mention don't ever let your children near whites, they will assualt them sexually or rape them given the chance

You're supposed to be serious on Sup Forums, this is no place to be joking around.

>I don't care about your political views I care about you as a person
>you're painfully obviously a faggot
You're losing ground with every single passing post. Resign now.

None of what you said is true.
Research pol, please!

You look stupid enough as it is..

Looks like you mistake whites for jews you cuck.

>cumskin

please tell me your cum is pinkish. this would mean there is blood in your semen and I can rest even easier

I did. Two posts ago haha.

Takes you a while to grasp things, huh?

>greentexting my sentence like they were out of context

You're actually dumber than I thought you were. Didn't know it was possible..

>thug life code of conduct

The whole time it's implied that the power structure is based on ill-gotten gains of some sort. Why not call it "become a contributing member of society code of conduct" instead? No matter how you try to twist it because you like his music, his work and that of his partners is fundamentally pro-crime, regardless of how much they claim to be "an entrepreneur helpn out da community n sheet". You (and us all) have just been conditioned to accept these elements as necessary in their "struggle", but the explanation for its necessity is completely lacking. These pro-criminal elements are also not present in many groups that have actually managed to pull themselves up from the bottom in the US (like asians). It's almost as if.. being humble and industrious is better than being an aggressive and emotional cunt all the time.

>telling the truth is joking

the white french are dumb as a rock and extremely spiteful

just tell them you love their country all the while destroying it, and their primitive brain will trust you as long as you're a jew

You're not even trying.
Having you calling me dumb is beyond ironic, it's just sad.
and take your friend with you.

>Straya
>Speaking reason
You know you can get banned for proxy m80

He was a realist and it was the first steps.

You try telling gang members to give up their source of income with no solution.

Baha, oh you, Germany.

I'm actually a Kiwi =P
That's why

No, I think it's beyond fitting.

And I think he's your refufriend now hahaha. Jokes on you, Jack.

no, no these are the whites

the whites are like jews but 100 times worse

the difference between whites and jews is that whites actually hate each other when the jews are solidary

i mean, whites really really hate each other, be it for political reasons or because of jealousy

even among the Le Pen family everyone hates each other

even the De Villiers family, the son raped his brother and they hate each other

>the whites are like jews but 100 times worse
reported

i forgot to mention that whites are extremely hypocritical

they pretend to be religious, or "real french" when actually they don't follow any principle of teh religion or are straight out atheists

they also are mongrels made of portuguese, spaniards, italians, poles...

very few "french" are actually french

not even Napoleon was French

>with no solution

This "had to do it" excuse is so fucking stale and dumb. You know these gang banger types think they are too good for a job. That's why this happens. They are coddling their own criminals instead of demanding change. If that's the case and his heart is where you claim he is just a huge cuck.

Most blacks in Africa are basically Sup Forums with black skin.

>Hates gays
>Women viewed as second class citizens
>Love meat so much they would probably assault a vegan trying to preach to them
> Hold strong traditional and religious values.
>Promote masculinity and warrior culture.

autismus maximis conversimus

Grew up in south Miami heights. Mixed kid half polish/Colombian. Niggers arent dumb just refuse to abide by a system that didny concern them when enacted. I get it. I tattoo for a living so I figure at some point I decided to play the game of life in a way I dont need to feel submissive to corporate entity or feel abused by any system. Too bad a lot of my friends from back then are still stuck in frustration unable to do anything for themselves

#NotAllBlacks
#NotAllMuslims
#AllWhitesAreRacist

Fuck off.

"Watch this video and tell me this man is not an intellectual with vision. Persecuted by the jews for trying to show us the truth"

"How can you condem a whole race"

lol

pretty ironic picture use since hitler wanted to make german vegetarian and give up smoking.

Well, nobody here in pol was born hating the Jews, it is all a learned behavior. If the Jews screw you over then you learn to hate them.

I deal with a variety of blacks on a day to day basis, and of course not all of them are evil. but most are animals and even the upper class ones are only marginally civilised.

The worst part about them is their tribal mentality which unfortunately works in the opposite to the way you'd expect. Unlike the other races, it seems the more of them you put together the dumber they become and the more likely they are to chimp out.

A lot of memeing in this thread. You had to have expected that, though. Tupac was an interesting figure.

The noise is the key.
Noticed until only recently when I was starting having difficulties to think (working as a programmer you need this faculty), I wondered why and then I noticed everytime it happened was because I was getting angry due to all the surrounding noise.
Noise makes people dumb, arabs and nigs are noisy, the more there are the more noise there is, therefore cumulating them augments their noise level and makes them dumber.
It's easily verifiable and you can see this tactic is even used by the elites against the white. Anything you'll see on TV or outside is unintelligibly noisy.

not sure about the rest of pol but i just like saying nigger online to other fellow weabs

>trying to blame noise for your low intellectual cumskin abilities

Von Neumann used to work while listening to loud music

Nicely spotted, Carlos

>muh anecdotes

It's mostly true what he is saying, generally.

Honestly theres nothing wrong with discrimination in certain circumstances. If 99% of a certain ethnic group act a certain way you'd be an idiot not to assume the guy you met who was that ethnicity also doesn't act that way.

The only real problem is either when
1. your discrimination is based on false assumptions

2. You let your prejudice override any personal experience with an individual. "i know ive known tom for 6 years and hes a great guy but hes still a nigger"

chances are you're just as dumb as the niggers are so you can't see just how dumb they are.

>Yet to you he is sub human, yes ?
Some of them yes.
You completely have no ide about us shill. Sup Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON. Of corse there are regular nigger hate threads and we accept it towards the fact sometimes it just blind (but justified) hate and part of our tabu incorrectness. SJW are tolerating racist non-whites saying "their hate is jsutified toward whites beacuse of bad experiences/privilege etc." .We hold the same ide. And hey. Everybody hate niggers ,especially afro-americans.

I like it how an illiterate thug nigger rapper is the best positive example nigger lovers can drudge up

Yes. They are disgusting, dumb animals completely uncivilized that will try to gut you the moment you relax around them. Even if you don't relax they will fuck you up if you give them the smallest chance.

They belong in their containment zones to never go out and die like the savage primitive animals they are.

The only good ones are SOME of the half breeds that can be civilised. And not much better than the average gypsy or trash that lives in the slums

Fucking disgusting