What is in the mind of todays spainiard?

What is in the mind of todays spainiard?

>Damn i gotta grow that 3 day beard and look like a sexy motherfucker, that will save me from being an eternal dead-end wageslave working for northern European tourists even-though I got a Master degree in Business 5 years ago.
>at least the weather is good and people are easy-going

Are Spanish Masters degrees even good?

no idea I didn't study there, but the Spanish people I met seemed to be competent in their fields

Self-centred as fuck

Most of the time I can't distinguish between a Spaniard and north Africans. Am I dumb?

they look really different though
Greeks/Italians and Middle Easterners though....

scratch the second though though

Judaism
In a single generation (((Spaniards))) undid 700 years of work and bloodshed.

>>Damn i gotta grow that 3 day beard
Even the women?

No, this thread is about Spain not Portugal.

Are you spanish?

penis

It takes 2 days for the woman
T. Guy with Spanish wife

Yes they are good, but they are too lazy to be 100% productive.

I'm just a heritage fag

There's isn't that much pressure compared to america because of the huge fees and indebtment that students in america go through compared to europe students.

As in from Spain or in Spanish

The Eternal Catalan

in some fields they are great, in some other they are garbage

We are so divided that its almost imposible to think about a common mindset we all share.

>ah it's about noon time to eat and take a nap in the middle of work

in mine is severe depression, low selfsteem and emotional need for a bf

We have the best doctors and pretty good engineers. Spanish products are also of high quality. The problem comes when those people are in another country and not in Spain.

>What is in the mind of todays spainiard?
Unironically the german elections and about my aunt who has been diagnosticated with cancer four days ago.

>spanish products
so you mean oilve oil

>What is in the mind of todays spainiard?
Important stuff for life and not giving a shit about spanish politics since it's a huge autistic thing to care about.

Are you a grill?

Americans aren't afraid of their student debt. They get jobs because they're available (usually for mediocre pay).

I had a Spanish teacher who said she moved to America because there are no jobs for her degree, and since she has dual citizenship she moved to America despite not having even visited the place before. She teaches Spanish now and does not use her degree.

There's a growing movement in America to forgive student debt not because it's so fucking huge, but because the reward for getting a degree is so small now. We'll be like Spain soon.

No. He's a Valencianfag. Do not reply to Valencianfags. Hide Valencianfags. Do not post in Valencianfag threads.

'I don't want to emigrate'

Communism