Hillary decision will be made in 2 hours

Why are there no threads on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=Clinton Foundation&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she's going to get away with it

Hillary did nothing wrong. She is trustworthy and competent.

/thread

I agree. People who think Hillary is a criminal are just lunatic conspiracy theorists.

>FBI director will address
if he is addressing and she's not already in handcuffs, it means she already got away with it and he'll be doing damage control

I looked at a lot of the emails and there really isn't anything remotely interesting in them.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=Clinton Foundation&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Hill a good gurl she dindu nuffin.

i pooped, peed, and came all at the same time. my body doesn't know how to react to this non-news news

Because only bernishills care about a Hillary indictment since Trump beats Hillary

>ignoring the fact that even having the server is a federal crime to begin with

I totally agree. This is just part of the vast right-wing conspiracy against a woman who had dedicated her life to public service.

Yep.

WHAT

NOW????????

How far away is 2 hours in US time? I'm trying to google it but it's not autoconverting

it's about tree fiddy aussie time

cheers cobber

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

She's not going to be charged. RIPIP

A whole fuckload of government officials have used private email servers so I don't really get how it's illegal.

It would be more secure too, considering .gov domain names are under constant attack.

Comey is about to let Hillary off the hook. Cap this.

A TALKING PENGUIN

Honestly, I don't really think Trump will build the wall; and it's all I really want.

I want Hillary to win, and I want the US to crumble in record time. If she wins, we balkanize by 2020, which is my dream. Trump just prolongs the pain, he said it himself in one of his speeches 'when I'm out, they'll just go back to the way things were' (paraphrasing)

I seriously doubt an indictment comes down while she's traveling/campaigning on Air Force 1 with zero.

@79828286
Where can I watch this live?

wow, i never thought about it like that. well, i'm convinced. attaboy, you've truly earned your shekels

Is this a new-ish meme or are people just retarded?

trips! no! 4s are joke trips anyways.

trips of 8s and she gone

He will endorse her.
It's only show business.

@79828444
I hope thats not the case

In for
>FBI Director found dead in apparent suicide, after missing scheduled press release regarding the Hillary Clinton investigation.

/thread

Don't get your hopes up

Holy shit so that one user thread saying she would be indicted today wasn't full of shit? And that the other guy was a fake that started the cfg stuff?

Wow

Who else here cummy for mummy?

You have to change IPs before continuing shilling

Agreed. Get ready for disappointment guys, Hillary is 100% about to be let off the hook I can feel it.

I was just thinking about that. Do you have a cap/archive of that thread?

Because...

@79828998
Did I do something wrong? I just want to watch this live, sir.

samefag shill. well played, idiot

Well it is 9:30 am here on the east coast, so check in with us in about 90 minutes or so.

Not gonna get indicted. She will be let off the hook. Bet on it.

They will indict her right?
right?

Sorry friend, I only speak English

Press conferences are for no bills. Pacer is for indictments.

For fuck's sake man

that won't happen today

they will recommend to the DOJ to convene a grand jury. the grand jury is what indicts your for felonies in the US

>implying there is even a 1% chance the establishment would let that happen

>would be more secure
Didnt she fail to maintain basic security settings? Lmao. Sounds pretty fucking dumb to chooose to use private server and fail to manage its security at the expected level for sec of state. Incompetent to say the least

I was gonna go to bed but I might have to stay up for this. Gonna go make vegemite toast, time to get comfy lads

Fucking shills everywhere

Give him a break he's new to this

> clintonmail.com

kek

>DA JOOS RUN EVERYTHING! THE ENTIRE WORLD! LE NEW WORLD ORDER IS UNDERWAY! GLOBALIST BANKERS ARE OUR SLAVE MASTERS!
>HILLARY WILL TOTALLY GET ARRESTED! IT DOESNT MATTER THAT OBAMA IS ON HER SIDE! THE FBI IS GOOD PEOPLE, THEY'RE NOT INFLUENCED BY THE JEWS! THEY'LL DO THEIR JOB!

You are a fucking imbecile, you know absolutely jack shit about iIT, but you comment anyway.

She had her own server so that the freedom of information act couldn't be used on her like it could if her emails where regularly available to gov technicians.

bump

>more secure
>was hacked by a filthy romanian who claimed it was piss easy

>every foreign government that hates us now has all the emails (including up to the ones shillary deleted since she didn't delete them until the investigation began) and can blackmail clinton should she become president

Of course you don't get how it's illegal. You're A FUCKING LEAF

This is just more republican propaganda. Expect nothing.

Nothing's going to happen, sadly.

I want these normies who came because of fucking CNN to leave my fucking board.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA

Guess I'm now #4chanfrogforhilldog

Doesn't matter. It's undisputed that she knowingly handled classified information in an improper way.

If we keep our skin thick there's a chance

Maybe he's just going to resign.

Did you expect the FBI to allow something top secret to be released by wikileaks?

Want to read some of the emails and be bored to death?

Still less conspicuous then any .gov domain.

Utah will be the strongest of the Balkanized states, nearly every resident here is prepared in one way or another. Almost all are preppers, the LDS church pushes it pretty hard.

@79829415
I get an error trying to watch your video

They're going to close the case and say she's innocent. It's over, she won the presidency.

Screen cap this post.

Because she is going to get not guilty. Duh

Do we know if this is for sure going to be a indictment or no indictment announcement or maybe its just a update of where the investigation is at, when to expect more news, who is being looked at, etc?

Yeah like this one that says
> if you can't send the fax through the secure server, rip the classified heading off and send by email

TOTALLY INNOCENT AMIRITE GOYS?

Leafs are the dumbest posters here.

kek says she wont win the presidency.

kek was also correct about brexit.

I don't know about you but i don't actually care about American politics beyond the entertainment types like Trump provide.

Based Japan

$0.10 has been deposited into your account

>private email

Yes

>server

No

And that's what's wrong. But she'll get away with it while David Patreus and other people get in trouble and lose their jobs for benign shit.

It's a good thing justice is blind and nobody is above the law. Hillary is FINISHED.

Underrated

Say it with me:

M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

fugg, I can't deny those digis.

we already know they're gonna acquit her otherwise she'd already be arrested

why is Sup Forums so stupid?

kek says you're right.

based japan

>666

what did kek mean by this?

Japan is powerful with Kek.

Today's the day

so in january after comey 'retires'
where does he end up?
some big law firm as an adviser drawing millions in salary?

M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

HAIL TO THE CHIEFTAINESS

Flash: Comey to announce resignation

A fucking leaf.

I'm investing in prison companies and associated stocks.

Stocks took a dip after brexit so it's a good time to buy.

When Hillary is elected black dindus will start being jailed by state governments because more welfare, more pandering and more BLM!! There's good money to be made in nigger misery.

then found dead

more like an island 5 thousand miles away to avoid the literal rain/reign of shit to come down on him.

I call upon the power of kek to have her charged with treason on live TV.

>Ā¢2 has been placed in your Hillary Shill Fund. Thank you for Correcting the RecordĀ®

As secretary of state it is within her power to classify and declassify information that originates from her office.

Congratulations, you posted a pic of her doing her job.

>A whole fuckload of government officials have used private email servers so I don't really get how it's illegal.
"lots of people have commited murder so I don't get why killing people is illegal"

a fucking leaf

WAIT

So that user from a few days ago who claimed he was with the FBI and was familiar with the investigation and said a decision would be made right before or after July 4th was legit?

Holy fucking shit

Suicide by ten bullet holes emerging from front of skull