Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=xxx3.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=greatwall.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=godsofegypt.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=huntsman.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tmnt2016.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=id42.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=iceage5.htm
books.google.ca/books?id=NHchDAAAQBAJ&pg=PT23&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do the Chinese have such shit taste?

>country that makes SW, RE, Transformers, and capeshit

how many fucking times are you going to make this thread today, chucklefuck?

Seriously. Why do the Chinese love shit so much?

I thought zombies were banned in china?

why are ghosts evil and forbidden but zombies are A okay?

And China eats all that shit up. What's your point?

>but zombies are A okay?
Because then you need to ban movies about the average chinese person too.

ghosts are okay in some contexts. it's paranormal/spirituality stuff they ban because they actually believe in that shit.

>reminder that this is Jill Valentine's actual death from the novelization of The Final Chapter

this is girl is kino woman

Why would fans not like the RE movies
The games themselves were never serious and only got cheesier and cheesier as time went by.

To be fair, their government controls a lot of what they see. Dumb action flicks are always fair game because they don't have anything resembling a political message or a message that could cause people to question their government.

Also, China has contributed so little to film history that it shouldn't be a surprise that they eat up garbage.

The "fans" also really like the canon, which the movies completely shit on

Ghosts = ancestors, pretty much all Chinese folk religion (there's around 800 million following them and it's not even clear if it's actual religion) is based around ancestor worship.

The point is that the majority of anyone have shit taste. China loves shitty, shallow blockbusters. America loves shitty, shallow blockbusters.

You have somewhat of a point. China is definitely not responsible for keeping capeshit alive. But there are cases (such as this one) where China's terrible taste (along with the shitty taste of other foreign countries) has kept terrible franchises afloat.

Recent examples:
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=xxx3.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=greatwall.htm
(still a bomb but 70% foreign)

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=godsofegypt.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=huntsman.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tmnt2016.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=id42.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=iceage5.htm

There are good movies that do well in America. The thing is we actually have choices. A lot of countries only have access to shitty, shallow blockbusters so they don't really have a choice. You know how hard it is to see limited releases in the US? Now imagine how hard it is to see those types of movies outside of the US.

>Yet he dies from losing a foot
These movies are shit

Come on user
RE game """""""""canon""""""""" is laughable

>There are good movies that do well in America.

Name 5 kinos and 3 flicks that have done well and are also "good."

If you got paid 1 million dollars for every turd you gave to someone, would you do it?

>fast enough to dodge a bullet
>good enough healing factor to survive a full speed head on planecrash into a mountain and a shotgun blowing his brains out
>dies from a door closing on his foot

their commie government wants to stamp out their culture that revolves around your ancestors spirits

Yeah the US likes blockbusters, but we like good blockbusters.

does it have similarly erotic descriptions of how he kills Ada and Leon?

Ada and Leon are killed by some random monster that absorbs them I think. The whole washington battle from the novelization is on google books.

>this happened off-screen in the movie and wasn't even reffered too

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
>Production Budget: $40 million
>Worldwide: $238,549,830

Source?

official novelization
books.google.ca/books?id=NHchDAAAQBAJ&pg=PT23&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Are you counting Hong Kong?

the fucking chinks are literally ruining film

it was ruined a long time ago user
once films became about $$$ instead of art

BRAVO MILLA!

Fuck. I thought you were joking.

>once films became about $$$ instead of art
Gee faggot I guess you only like movies made 100 years ago.

It was always about the fucking money.

>55% of the book available for free online

why do they do this

1896?

wrong.

passion of the christ was NEVER about the money, which is why it's the greatest film of the last 100 years.

Because they can't understand the dialogue half the time so they watch it for the spectacle.

Do you think people who would pay to see a Resident Evil movie released in 2017 read?

because they can either see a shitty action movie or government propaganda

They are off brand humans

That's some shitty writting

This.

hong kong isn't china

I thought the Chinese didn't watch these types of movies, or is that just with ghosts?

Wesker is honestly a retarded character, in the games he's easily capable of slaughtering Chris and Sheva in seconds but he just keeps showing off until they kill him

Thank you chinks

SONY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BANKRUPT AND PUT THEIR EXCLUSIVES ON PC REEEE

Great Wall is technically a Chinese movie, just with a couple of Hollywood stars to make it more palatable to foreign audiences.

>More Underworld
>More Resident Evil
>Leathergirl kino will continue

I'm glad, I just feel sorry for all those stuntwomen who are going to get their arms ripped off

>movie was a dud in North America
>Finally we're done with these shitty movies
>China comes in and gives it 100 million in a weekend

what

the

fuck

These shitty movies will never end will they?

This is why I hate how Hollywood peddles to the PRC. So long as the ChiComs have shit taste to watch this crap, it encourages Hollywood to not even try anymore so long as it satisfies those worker ants.