Brit/pol/ smug May edition

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCTqpxOIJU
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/best-way-mark-carney-roll-back-project-fear-now/
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36710783
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36683234
news.sky.com/story/1721982/watch-ken-clarke-ridicules-tory-candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/andrea-leadsom-guarantee-rights-eu-citizens-uk-brexit-tory-leadership-theresa-may
youtube.com/watch?v=AI4QhsYy-I0
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750303575843241984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wish Carney would stop spooking the market. It was going really good until he opened his mouth.

I know nothing of the world of Jewish finance. What are the gamblers up to this time?

Carney said the words "the UK is entering period of uncertainty' and urges people to be 'prudent' over borrowing" and spooked the market so the £ is dropping again.

>tfw Leadsom is deliberately giving ridiculous speeches to ramp up her meme potential and corner the britpol vote

Truly the hero we need.

Submitting new thread theme
>Submitting new thread theme
Submitting new thread theme
>Submitting new thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

Well I have no idea who he his but fuck him then.

Not that a falling pound matters one jot to anyone who voted Leave.

Mummy boys assemble!

Mummy will make all of this better, right?

Fuck lad, I would have put that in. I saw you post it the other night and was haranguing people to put it in the OP for you. I just copied and pasted (mostly) from the last thread, didn't realise your link wasn't there.

I, for one, welcome High Chancellor May

Governor of the Bank of England

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCTqpxOIJU
dunno if this has been posted yet

No worries mate.

I hadn't seen this. Is it rage inducing? Does it paint everyone as racist by any chance? Gonna watch it either way.

>wanting a dumb bitch who pushed for sharia law

Full reddit thread

WHAT STARTED AS A MUMOR

>He thinks her sharia comments are the worst thing about her.

Most people object to her because she hates civil liberties and privacy.

Fuck May in every orifice. It's the only sane punishment for someone who wants to install a camera in every bedroom.

I had a South African teacher that spent an hour extolling the virtues of the apartheid and he was fine

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/best-way-mark-carney-roll-back-project-fear-now/

just kill yourself you retarded fucking waste of space mongoloid

why didn't your umbilical cord strangle you in the womb? The world would be a much better place if that happened.

Not rage inducing.

Who are you even talking to? I think you need a nap.

talking to you, boyo.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

I'll let her push the snoopers charter when she's had a livestream of her life up for a year and all her personal and professional secrets are exposed

See how she likes it

GOOD MORNING

What I find horrifying is how everyone seems to have forgotten about her being knee deep in all the paedo stuff. She actually had to step down from overseeing an investigation because it was obvious she was mixed up in it.

Fuck that old witch.

What are we doing regarding the UKIP leadership?

Is Woolfe the best bet or Nuttal

Or are we going to #MemeForRaheem?

hmm, I wonder if it carries a particular agenda

also today on BBC news:

>THAT EVIL LE TRUMP WHO RETWEETED WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS A SHERIFF STAR.
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36710783

Never mind that his daughter is jewish, but why skip over inconvenient facts that get in the way of your agenda? And where is the coverage of the Clinton email leaks from Wikileaks released yesterday? You know, an actual news story

Also we have:

Scaremongering over Calais. It doesn't matter that the government has said the treaty will stay as it is. It doesn't matter than European leaders have said any such border move would encourage literally thousands of people smugglers into France. Nothing like a good bit of scaremongering
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36683234

But where was the BBC when, just prior to the vote, the illegal Calais settlers were rioting and attacking traffic on its way to the Euros? They didn't give ANY coverage at all despite it being plastered all over twitter and facebook.

Woolfe or Gill lad

Raheem isn't even a kipper any more, he's just Nige's mate

IN THE PUBS AND CLUBS

What did she mean by this?

Anyone seen Ken Clarke on Sky?

>Ken Clarke has been caught criticising Tory leadership candidates in a candid off-air moment at Sky News' Westminster studio.

news.sky.com/story/1721982/watch-ken-clarke-ridicules-tory-candidates

On Gove
>"I don't think the membership will vote for Gove. I remember being in a discussion about something to do with somewhere like Syria or Iraq and he was so wild that I remember exchanging looks with Liam Fox.

>"I think with Michael as prime minister we'd go to war with at least three countries at once.

>"He did us all a favour by getting rid of Boris. The idea of Boris as prime minister is ridiculous."

On Leadsom

>"I don't think either Andrea Leadsom or Boris Johnson actually are in favour of leaving the European Union.

>Sir Malcolm: "Well I don't think they even cared very much either way."

>Mr Clarke: "She is not one of the tiny band of lunatics who think we can have a sort of glorious economic future outside the single market.

On May

>"Theresa is a bloody difficult woman but you and I worked with Margaret Thatcher (laughs).

>"I get on all right with her ... and she is good.

>"She's been at the Home Office far too long, so I only know in detail what her views are on the Home Office.

>"She doesn't know much about foreign affairs."

Theresa doesn't have any children, she isn't a mummy

'if I use a cursive font people might think it's real'

Don't respond to mummy posters. Filter their id and ignore.

Theres just not a single likeable person in the tory leadership contest.

Sad!

Ken clarke on Gove

>Michael Gove was so “wild” hawkish that he would “go to war with at least three countries at once”.

GOVE FOR PM

EMPIRE 2.0

RAHEEM IS A FUCKING PAKI YOU DUMB CUNT.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

DEUS VULT

Fuck that

I hate neocons. We should just go back to being the nation of shopkeepers. Whats the point in starting more wars? For le ebin happenings?

Am I literally the only person here that wants my country to just be a nice, neutral and advanced society?

Fuck that lad. Let the yanks do the warring.

this desu
we need a fundamentally lolbertarian society but with a healthy dose of cultural conservatism and stronk borders

No. Isolationism ftw.

Cucks detected.

Let's kill and enslave the sub-humans once more.

Make the empire great again.

>A R E - N I G E - R E T R O S P E C T I V E

Found the angry teenager

>we need a fundamentally lolbertarian society but with a healthy dose of cultural conservatism and stronk borders

So paleo conservatism then

What is Momentum why is it making the blairites so buttmad?

>Andrea Leadsom has launched her campaign to become Conservative leader and prime minister by promising to guarantee the rights of EU citizens currently living and working in the UK.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/andrea-leadsom-guarantee-rights-eu-citizens-uk-brexit-tory-leadership-theresa-may

b-but muh based mummy, right?

Leadsom would rather virtue signal than wait until negotiations to sort out EU migrants' status.

When that bedwetting Europhile Ken Clarke finally fucks off out of the House of Commons, is it too much to hope he doesn't get a Lordship?

mite b cool

Why did Nige leave now when the UK needs him the most to make sure the brexit is done right?

>strong borders
>strong economy
>strong public services
>strong culture

Oh you don't want that? You want to keep pouring disgusting amounts of money into endless proxy wars in the East?

Syria was a stable and relatively safe country with ok food prices before bombings started you know.

Retarded students being useful idiots for the right wing

Doesnt the curry woman of sexieness wanna be PM?

It's the tea party of the Left but for retards

You're the only Saffer flag that pops up here, get a Yank proxy if you don't want us to know you're baiting

I don't understand what any of these wars are even about. Of course they tell us it's about freeing people from evil dictators, but there must be a real reason.

What do you mean? I'm not baiting anything, I'm just interested.

It's simple goy, they are wars for Israel.

Making sure the Middle East remains full of American puppets

it's interventionist foreign policy to actively manipulate a country's economy or society. Not entirely sure who it beneifts, but its definitely not us.

Knowing that Heseltine, the disgusting Tory europhile, will go to his grave knowing that he lost completely and utterly and Britain will never again be in the EU was worth voting for leave on its own.

>Not entirely sure who it beneifts, but its definitely not us.

Because he's sick and tired of it all. He never wanted to be a politician. Now that we're definitely leaving the EU he feels he's done his duty and is content to let others work out the details.

Western foreign policy is still, for some reason, based entirely on the idea that Russia is a huge threat. We try to make as many nations as possible dependent upon us, so they won't turn to Russia.

God knows why our leaders are still in the Cold War mindset though.

New Zealand is not as cucked as UK.

That's why the country experiences 5% net loss of Maths teachers every year. People realise teaching is a waste of a Maths degree and even repetitive accountancy is better than repetitive marking little cunts' work.

Your question is asked and answered every thread and I know you browse enough to have seen it

DUDE JEWS LMAO

LE JEWS!

>is content to let others work out the details.
But that's exactly my point.
He has already said that he fears they'll try to backslide and make a deal that comprimises things like free travel in order to get a better trade deal, or delay it for years.

Surely he can stick it out and make sure the thing he's been fighting 2 decades for is done right?

Fuck off Kiwi, I'm not the only South African here, I come to Sup Forums maybe twice a week.

Sharing a rare pepe

literally the historical dindu nuffins

fuck off shlomo

>New Zealand is not as cucked as UK.
lel

it kind of is the Jews though.

And yet they will be first to complain when their imported tendies go up at tesco.

How does remaining Ukip leader aid that

He wants to be part of the negotiations, the ones that'll be taken out by the Tory party, you think they'd give him a chance if he was still the leader of a rival party?

Hope you didn't forget to pack a wife user

Years have passed
I've dreamed of this day
As we raise our hands
We proudly say
Hail, hail, hail to England!
Hail, hail hail!

youtube.com/watch?v=AI4QhsYy-I0

I just had my dealer tell me he wished they had remained because the price of imported weed from Europe has gone up. He didn't actually vote though. I gave him a few bullet points about primacy of EU law over UK law and he seems happier about what has happened.

Ugly old women are taking over the world.

>my dealer
Degenerate.

This reminds me, who is the most dude weed lmao of the Tory candidates? I want my legalised weed mang

No one. If Corbychev gets in he might legalise it, but I doubt we'll be seeing that happen.

We were ahead of the curve

Right... lads. Looks like we're stuck with May.

Will she do alright as PM?

Most Jews in the west are lefty faggots who hate Israel.

Why the fuck is the pound so low?

a telegraph article about her blunders was removed. make of that what you will.

weed is de facto legalised you stinking low IQ degenerate

end yourself

>still using street merchants in the internet age

No. It will not be May.
Jews in the UK actually voted for BREXIT. I'm guessing they are sick of the muslim invasion as well. It's only the elites who voted against the people.

It would be a very welcome boost for the tories if they did involve Farage and his party, as they would be acknowledging people's concern. Barring typical cock ups, it could mean the gouvernment will sit out its term, an idea that at the moment is contested.

At the same time, it sends a signal that UKIP is a party to be taken seriously to all the people who think otherwise.

I'd call it a missed opportunity for both parties, but who knows, maybe the experts that Leadsom is planning to consult are UKIP members. Time will tell.

>using honeypots to buy drugs online
pleb tier. Stick to cash and a bloke who lives down the road.

>20p

Conservative Party leader preference:
T. May: 54%
A. Leadsom: 20%
M. Gove: 9%
S. Crabb: 5%
L. Fox: 5%
(via YouGov / 01-04/07)
Con members.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/750303575843241984

Leadsome refused to rule out Farage so I have hope