So Casey is going to have a commercial tonight on the Oscars. Pretty cool, right? Is he, dare I say, based?! Ahahahaha

So Casey is going to have a commercial tonight on the Oscars. Pretty cool, right? Is he, dare I say, based?! Ahahahaha.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-HowngZ7EA

wish this failed abortion streamed his suicide

What the fuck does that guy even do? It seems he has a job other than posting videos on youtube but he never talks about it.

That insincere weird tooth fuck.

DUDE ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING LMAO

that's one horrible monster mash of a face

He owned a shitty social media app called Beme that he sold to CNN for $25 million. Obviously he didn't get all of that himself but basically all he does now is fly around giving talks to tech morons on how to "distrupt" social media and shit like making personal connections with viewers.

this man is the physical embodiment of jewish nepotism

He might be the ugliest fuck I've ever seen

this man is a shining example of artificial, manufactured fame

Why did his channel take off? I don't understand the appeal of his videos and can't think of any audience for them. Pdp used to be mainly about games so I can see why a lot of his followers stuck around even as he changed the theme of his videos. But this fucking kike, what's even the point of the shit he uploads?

they were pretty well made and i suppose people liked his life - i just watched for his wife, i wanted to cuck him so badly

dumb fucks like OP post his stuff "ironically" to make fun of but promote him and inflate his viewer count in the process.

Get this goblin out outta here!

liberally who? (not memeing)

it was like a glorified facebook humble brag with a lot of effort put into each humble brag

I felt like I was in a different universe watching his videos and then looking at how many views they had

one was him covering his wayfarers in whiteout, then kind of scratching the white out off the sunglasses

for some reason he thought that was really cool, and it had like 4 million views and thousands of comments saying how amazing he was for doing this

Damn, I know I'm probably better looking than that guy
And he still gets more pussy compared to my 0.0% average

didn't mind him until he started getting all political

HILLARY CLINTON

I'M VOTING

FOR HILLARY CLINTON

his kid looks nothing like him, so I think someone already beat you to the punch.

He travels and shit. People like him because of the virtue-signaling factor. They can talk to their friends about him and they'll be impressed that someone can watch someone so incredibly fucking ugly

this
all his content was humble brag
he's also rich af and his family is connected with entertainment industry, so he could always do videos about him flying around the world and doing crazy expensive things nobody else can do

This guy is nothing without his daddies money and yet he constantly rambles on about how he's self made; dude is a total fraud.

Care to explain? Didn't he drop out of school and wash dishes in order to sustain his family?

His daily vlogs were pure kino

They're so good i rewatch them

commercial for what? cleft palate?

Wow I wonder how this ugly bastard's channel got big

>I'M VOTING HILLARY IF YOU OTHER BIG YOUTUBERS DON'T SHILL FOR HILLARY YOU'RE ALL SPINELESS COWARDS

Why does his face always look like someone did content aware scaling to it?

Nah he was popular before the Hillary video

He had the added benefit of being an actual director/cinematographer on youtube, all the other vloggers loved him constantly kissed his ass

I will say though, if you watch vlogs at least the quality has gone up now by people copying his style

no amount of drone shots / chill hip hop beats will ever fix his ugly mug
his wife tho

that user is being a jealous faggot

Casey is from the part of Connecticut where its a bunch of white trash.

t. someone from Connecticut

His wife is fucking plain at best and she is a giant cunt

>Every time she was in the vlog he tells a quick story about how she just had an argument with the waiter/random person

He is either a giant cunt like her or a fucking soft as fuck pushover

if you watch his older stuff Im talking before he started vlogging youll understand why.

Or maybe you won't and continue to use racial slurs. So i guess me writing this entire thing out is a waste of time because nothing will change your sad little mind.

weather you disagree or not the dudes pretty damn creative.

>if you watch vlogs at least the quality has gone up now by people copying his style

If you watch vlogs with that kind of production, you're doing it wrong. You won't get honest content when there is no honesty apparent

HILLARY CLINTON

he got divorced/never got married, his current wife isn't his sons bio mom.
source- went to ms+hs with his kid

I bet this faggot subscribes to all those obnoxious desperate-for-views scumbags they plaster all over the home screen

What a normie p.o.s you are

>she is a giant cunt
but that's hot af you fag

what's he like? He seems pretty cool

I'm sure he gets pretty annoyed with Casey though, since Casey is basically a big child

a guy this ugly should wear a bag on his head

pretty quiet, in ms at least. he was one of the track kids and in hs he gained like a foot and got p popular. went to a bday party in like elementary at his house and he had the most decked out room i'd ever seen, for a kid a least

>He owned a shitty social media app called Beme that he sold to CNN for $25 million.

Holy fuck that is one of the dumbest ideas for an app I've ever heard of. I'm not surprised CNN thought it was worth 25 mil given how fucking much they suck.

So to make a killer app that gets me 25 mil, all I need to do is think of shit people already do, then put retarded restrictions on it like not being able to edit or preview a video that you record. And fuck it while we're at it I'll get rid of the record button, instead a button you've got to figure out some way to keep the proximity sensor covered.

Jesus, just reading about that rustled my jimmies. I have not seen anything by this guy but I now want to punch him for unleashing such utter shit on the world.

I have been subbed to casey since 2010

I dont really watch anyone else on youtube other than a few automotive youtubers that arent anywhere close to popular as casey.

Hello fellow Connecticut user.

You still here in good ole CT?

Im in Milford hehe

Post your handsome face sweetie ;)

you dont realize that majority of that money went back to the venture capitalists right?

God damn you retard dont know shit

Stopped watching his films when he started doing more and more family videos.
I say "films" because there was some story and proper edition, which is very rare for youtubers and probably what allowed him to get his niche. You can tell that guy is a filmmaker.
That and a few viral videos. He made science out of viral videos.