"Red team" says US is immune to martial law

Professional analysts working on "SHTF" scenarios for the Federal government concluded that the US population would be impossible to supress in the event of mass civil unrest or "civil war" scenarios. This is due to the profusion of "rednecks and guns".
>The political culture of US military and law enforcement would result in a projected 75% desertion/mutiny rate if the Federal government were to suspend the Constitution or issue orders contradicting the oath service personnel take.
Also noteworthy is the vulnerability of "blue states", but not "red states"; red states are primarily "producer states", capable of providing supplies to their populations independently of the rest of the country, while blue states are entirely dependent upon red states and foreign imports. In a civil war, blue states would literally starve in the first year.

Libcucks and noguns of Sup Forums:
>how does it feel to live in a starvation zone?

youtu.be/AjhOEQskDtE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KenSSN_UIvo
murdercube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=VRSh4UtcdLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Rising again when?

They'd cut the water and electricity off and as soon as the iPhones ran out of charge and Goober couldn't flush his macaroni riddled shit, they'd do whatever the government told them.

just realize you are up against platoon and company sized opfor with heavy weapons and air support. those are not good odds. one tactic I noticed they use in afghanistan so as to not get killed immediately are murder holes, a hole in the ground with which to make pot shots at nato patrols and its nearly impossible to tell where the shots come from. they usually get engaged by tanks with acoustic shot detectors. not a fun game.

I need to move out of New York

and to Idaho

Ireland is in my blood and this state calls to me: "Potato man come home"

I cant wait, first stop would have to be my local starbucks. "I like my coffee like I like my liberals... fucking dead".

Maybe we should take the guns, right guys?

We don't need to poo in loo. You should realize that, pajeet.

>They'd cut the water and electricity off
That's actually the objective of the "rednecks", as eplained in the linked audio. The government would try and fail to keep the electricty running, since these are necessary for transport, communications, hospitals, emergency services, etc. Our power grid is vulnerable to snipers of all things. One sniper with knowledge of what to aim for can disable a city.

northern Idaho is beautiful.

>Fighting in open territory

It will be urban warfare, effectively neutralizing any advantage gained by armor or air strike capabilities. Unlike the hajjis we pretty well developed cities, making it far easier to hide among non-combatants.

Are you actually taking some bullshit a guy posted on /k/ seriously?

>Libcucks and noguns of Sup Forums:
>how does it feel to live in a starvation zone?

Pretty sure most of the latter would be flocking to the red states to join the good old boys club, mate. Who gives a toss about the former here?

>the federal government makes reports analyzing how likely it would be to succeed if it ever suspended the Constitution

This isn't worrying at all.

The Civil War will either:

Never happen or,

Be the bloodiest conflict that the world has ever seen, similar to the first. But it won't be at the hands of the US military.

The US military will already have infighting of its own. The high quality personnel are too patriotic to betray their own country. The military is not afraid of the high desertion rate, they are afraid of a high rebellion rate. Rebels, saboteurs, and potential equipment, vehicles being hijacked are future hazards that a tyrannical government can never avoid.

The Government can't rely on the service members to invade their own country. That's why they want a heavily militarized UN to do it for them. Ever wonder why they are always diminishing our military's quality?

I'm still surpised nobody made a videogame about it.

He's only repeating the leaked insights from contractors and personnel involved in Jade helm. These same conclusions have been debated for the last two years. You aren't familiar with the topic if you don't know this background.

youtube.com/watch?v=KenSSN_UIvo

Please let this happen

Rebels won't make themselves targets and won't engage the military directly except as a last resort, they'll adopt terrorist tactics aimed at disrupting infrastructure. In many urban areas destroying one bridge or overpass can bring transportation to a complete halt. Destroying one substation can take down a power grid for weeks.

It doesn't need to be destruction of nuclear power plants or dams like is outlined in crazy WN lit like the turner diaries and that is why the feds are fucking terrified. It's hard enough to protect the big targets but a decentralized national network of fighters could wreak utter havoc on infrastructure and as such the state.

The US military makes plans for everything. We have invasion scenarios for every nation that are revised regularly. The also make contingency plans for all foreseeable domestic situations up to and including civil war.

Assuming 75% of the military defects that's still terrible odds for the bootlickers. Not to mention we have tons of uncharted forests, lakes, mountain ranges and giant cities and sprawling urban centers, its a nightmare to secure all that even assuming every military member stays onboard.

The existence of contingency plans doesn't equate to the Federal Government being able to win those scenarios. They have plans, it doesn't mean their chances of success are good.

Probably today after FBI Director Comey's speech at !!am et

Seriously, does anyone expect him to announce charges? I'll be more shocked than I was that Brexit won if he does that. He's going to say "nothing to see here, move along". Screencap this.

If SHTF in the US I will come and help you guys with my caribou hunting rifle.

Well actually it's just a rock tied to a rope.

Okay I lied. I can't afford a rope.. but it's a pretty heavy rock.

Okay I lied again it's just a handful of pea gravel that I stole from a local playground.

>tfw my state (West Virginia) lives without electricity or running water three months out of the year anyway
Rednecks give fewer fucks about it than you would think.

robot drones and the more then necessary population

>tfw live in a rural area
>tfw the happening

UN armed forces would be worse than useless when matched against millions of insurgent citizens with first knowledge of the combat zones. Not mention, the federal government importing a foreign army would be a huge push for any fence-sitters.

And I don't think a civil war would be that bloody considering the side that favors the oppressive government are scared of guns.

Awww, leafbro, that's the cutest post I've ever seen. Made me like leafs more, 8/10

I never said it did. I was just responding to the guy who was worried about the military doing their jobs.

>the habbenin will never come
>Shit will never hit the fan
>no economic collapse/currency collapse
>no shutdown of the power grid
>tfw you live in a dystopian society, but it's not the one you were promised

Just stay in the good part of the state and not that cess pool that is NYC.

He could blow the lid off and say that the evidence is there but back room dealing with the AG by the Clintons led to federal government not following through charges. I doubt it though.

>rednecks save the U.S.

Joke is on my Yankee ass I guess

Yea big blue cities would be fucked in a few days

I love this shit.

Good. You need friends in Canada if you're forced to make a retreat. The Boreal Forest provides cover from one coast all the way to the other.

But this ain't your pappy's innawoods.

>he doesn't know the latest breakthrough in canadian self defense weapons

>tfw it's not even an interesting one you read in science fiction novels

Imagine the most drab piece of shit existence. Teetering on poverty but not quite there. No real advancements of significance. Culture is shit.

Essentially imagine things as they are now except slightly more economically destitute.

Have you got the pdf's pf those? I already tried looking through the ar/k/, but they were not there.

>*knife hands internally*

gets me every time

that's complete fucking non sense, red states like Alabama and Mississippi produce literally nothing except chickens. They receive more government funds than they give, those states are the most dependent on the government.

Probably want a more up to date version. A lot has changed

Hey now, I never said the happening will never come. There will be many minor happenings, and if the government is stupid enough, it might try to have a big happening, which will trigger an even bigger happening it wasn't expecting. That's the lesson to take home from this.
Yeah, if Comey is a patriot and has integrity, but they make sure never to promote men like that anymore. I'll be shocked if he falls on his sword for the integrity of the FBI and the law.
I'm glad I took time to make Canadian friends. Alberta is my safe space, that place is beautiful. I don't know why people complain. Even the winter is pretty.
Check here:
>murdercube.com/

>25% of Canadian households have at least 1 firearm.

We hab the gun culture too. But the RCMP keeps a database on license holders. So in SHTF they don't stand a chance.

ima leave this here

in order to understand this further, could anons tell me please which states are considered red and blue, in terms of production. Also, the that the same as red and blue pilled, and is that the same as red and blue voter blocks of conservative vs lib -- all because it seems to me as a not very well educated person on these points that all three of those metrics are somewhat different and really do not align. This point and similar keeps coming up over and over and it's just not so clear to me.

help me understand. thanks.

Try to find the website whose acronym is SIN on tor, great database on lots of things

>No real advancements of significance
Exactly. The only "advancements" you hear about now are ones for the new handheld gadget or a new app for the smart phone.

>Culture is shit
Not to mention stagnant.

Blacks in these states are completely dependent on the government, yes.

I might as well dump some SHTF folder items, this seems like a good thread for it.

75% desertion seems low desu.

That's the issue with such scenarios. The number of soldiers that would stay loyal to the government is minuscule. 95%+ will prefer to defend their families and countrymen as opposed to killing them.

>the video is just a guy reading Sup Forums posts

and this

See Millgram experiments.

66% of people will sheep out and do unspeakably awful things even if they don't want to just because they are told.

You can literally trust no one in SHTF.

This used to be debated more on Sup Forums in years past:
youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk
>75% desertion seems low desu
I think it's a conservative estimate based on questionairres given to personnel over the years, and their general political inclination, ie, tend to support conservative candidates, Ron paul, Trump, etc.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRSh4UtcdLc

>thats nonsense
>two redstates produce literally nothing

Why does this idea seem crazy to you.

Even in Roman times, the major cities like Rome didn't produce the basic necessities of life, they were imported from all across the empire.

Same now, cities produce luxury goods and specialty services, and import everything else.

Civilian here. What's she doing/doing wrong?

its all peaches and cream lads a fighter plane on every corner and tank on every street will win right?

She's holding the gun by the barrel while pointing it at herself

>Also noteworthy is the vulnerability of "blue states", but not "red states"; red states are primarily "producer states", capable of providing supplies to their populations independently of the rest of the country, while blue states are entirely dependent upon red states and foreign imports. In a civil war, blue states would literally starve in the first year.

At least for the West coast, that is bullshit. California, Oregon, and Washington can sustain themselves entirely. Not that Oregon and Washington would necessarily side with an unhinged federal government anyway.

all this is why everybody needs a small $20 transistor a.m. radio (mine is by sony and has fm band too, shirt pocket size) AND also a shortwave radio AND also a small solar power source (100 watts is good but even smaller will be better than nothing). Add to that a CB radio if you like, handheld. With those items you have a society that functions without a landline phone, mobile, cable, TV, and internet.

It really is. Cities like cda and Sandpoint are great too.

Basic firearm safety being violated in suicidal fashion. Look at the older gents eyes to see the degree of fuckup taking place.

>California greatest producer state in the union
>California is the bluest state in the union
libs will migrate from starvation zone to my state
>mfw

le bad Russia meme

How would we supply american rebels with weapon? HOW? And how they would take it if they deeply hate Russia as a trace of old anti-Soviet propaganda?

yes but pic related is whats its all about

>hurr durr we will take there guns it will be a cake walk lol

yeah good luck with that

>i wish a nigga would

not so. they are 100% dependent on water from other states.

Whites are a minority in Mississippi. If your state's population was greater than 50% black, more federal money would be going in than out, too.

russia has said it would back texas in a secessionist movement arms come from south of the border

its pretty easy and simple

Red: Republican, Blue: Democrat. Guess which bloc has more guns.

>At least for the West coast, that is bullshit. California, Oregon, and Washington can sustain themselves entirely
California is almost entirely dependent on a handful of critical port cities. Just google longshoreman strikes Cali has had to see the chaos it produces. Imagine if these were disabled and irrigation were targeted. Back to being a desert incapable of sustaining more than a few towns. Oregon and Washington are slightly different, but both are constructed to depend on their port cities. Washington borders Canada, so would be vulnerable to foreign intervention. Only the inner states are truly autonomous.

>not eating juicy fat plump liberals in your state when the time comes.

>US population would be impossible to suppress

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel safe and cozy inside a police state.

arm youself too -- the most obvious and critical single thing to do to communicate. there is not better communication than a cwp and a concealed .45. That is free speech right there that means you're going to listen and that the person with the gun gets to continue to talk. I believe the civil war is on the way.

>Keep telling yourself that
prove otherwise, the numbers make the case fairly easily

HURAAAAA

Came to post this.

police forces are already spread thin and underfunded as it is. If even a quarter of the country "rebelled" they wouldn't even be able to handle it.

If they bring in the military you are talking desertion and nationwide outrage.

russia has said it will back up a seccessionist movement in texas

bring guns through the border etc.. and maybe even fighters

it would be interesting

In just the last 15 years, your government has:
- suspended habeas corpus
- enacted indefinite detention of US citizens
- given the president the power to execute anyone without judicial oversight or trial
- given the presidency the power to suspend the Second Amendment where speech is deemed "subversive"
- given the Federal Government the power to indefinitely detain journalists who won't reveal their sources
- wage war without Congressional oversight
- overrule state legislatures and governors by fiat

At no point have the American people done a fucking thing about it. Despite MUH GUNS, you have acquiesced in tyranny, the suspension of your constitutional rights and the enactment of a quasi-dictatorship.

You're immune to martial law because the USA does not *need* martial law. You are already the slaves of a dictatorial government and you're too fucking stupid to see it. You're slaves and you think you're free because you can buy an AR-15 at the supermarket.

I live in a blue state but only for the job money, can y'all send me some food parcels if SHTF?

In broad terms, what they mean by red states are the south, Midwest, and Great Plains states, though not all of them are actually regular Republican voting states. These states have large areas of rural land with relatively few large urban areas. These are contrasted with the West coast and the northeast which are heavily urbanized (though Oregon and Washington would fit into the former category, they are dominated by the extremely high populations of their Urban areas) and as such need to bring in large quantities of food and other supplies to maintain the population.

>Imagine if these were disabled and irrigation were targeted.
I thought OPs thread was about living in a red state that is self sufficient, not how a red state could target a blue states vulnerabilities.
If this were the case, then blue state California would have global support arrive from the coast to halt any red state invaders from moving forward

If you're talking availability of food in SHTF I work in the logistical end of the food industry so I can provide some halp;

Food production typically has about a 3 week buffer for food destined for the service industry. Food destined for retail slightly longer for non perishables.

Frozen foods are packaged and frozen shortly before they would become spoiled. So basically within a day or two of thawing frozen food is pooched.

Most of the food destined for service industry is frozen. Even a well insulated cold storage facility will likely be thawed within 1 or 2 days after power is cut.

so within 5 days of SHTF you can count on pretty much all food other than canned food being completely spoiled.

The first thing that will get ravaged by looters will be water. So don't count on finding any of that unless you are ready to shoot thousands of rioters (who might also be armed and shoot you instead).

So the bottom line is, don't count on getting your hands on any food from a store or restaurant.

A warehouse maybe, but like I said; all the good stuff is spoiled within a 5 day window and it could provide difficult to break fortification for another prepper that beats you there.

You basically have to GTFO ASAP while others are trying to breach food and water sources in those first 5 days of chaos and then wait until the needies become too incapacitated from thirst and starvation to function, just to ballpark it, we'll set it at the rest of the month of those first 5 days of chaos.

So you need to be able to GTFO with 30 days worth of food and water. Obviously that's not even a thing. So you'll need either a wood burning stove innawoods (since there's no way you're carrying 30 days worth of isobutane along with everybody else) or a microbe filter.

You also need to be incredibly mobile with all of that, you don't want to get caught with sitting around waiting to boil water to make your instant freeze dried meatloaf.

like it wouldn't even take guns just a tool set some bolt cutters and wire cutters and you could take down a city

lol

Lol. Nigga u dumb. Socal imports water.

The rest of the West has ass loads of water. Hence all the hydro power and reservoirs and green shit.

pointing a pistol into her chest and her rifle is in her groin.

she is gonna die and the army will be better for it.

while i am not advocating for a war, i just do not see how we shall escape it. For one thing, economically the nation will crash and the producers (places like TX) will have had enough of being ruled from afar. There's no unification to the US as this point and multicuckulism , elites, feminists, refugees, illegals, jews and their pet niggers, and more. . . -- have ruined everything.

Mr.FBI, how does one learn about this weak spot?