These are all of the Major Non-NATO allies of the U.S. This is a legal term in the U.S...

These are all of the Major Non-NATO allies of the U.S. This is a legal term in the U.S. that grants a country special privelages with regards to military access in the U.S. It's second only to NATO members.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2013/06/04/colombia-minister-says-no-to-nato-membership.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Concerned-By-Colombian-Talks-to-Join-NATO--20161226-0004.html
militar.org.ua/foro/fuerza-aerea-de-chile-t36124-480.html
chw.net/foro/tecnologia-y-tacticas-belicas/266359-punto-final-al-tema-amraam-s-fach.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is finland

Finland is an enemy of freedom.

Finland has to be stopped

Saudi Arabia should be here

Treaty-bound to neutrality

>Argentina
y

Wonder why Colombia isn't there, they're the ones that the South Americans like to shit on for supposedly being our lapdogs

sent a few troops and ships to the gulf war like 30 years ago
we gud bois

BECAUSE THEY ARE A FUCKING WHITE COUNTRY. AMERICA WOULD ONLY IN ITS WILDEST DREAMS BE AS WHITE AS ARGENTINA. LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS NO ES BLANCO. ARGENINA ES BLANCO

It's something Bill did because of the Gulf War. Some people in Congress want them removed though.

Obama almost put them their, but decided against it in 2015

>Pakistan

FUCK OFF SATAN, WE'RE AMERINDIAN BULLS
FUCK WH*TEY

>mfw grey
>mfw still get dem FMS business and other good business with US
>mfw at the same time we do business with China and Russia

>picking a side

Y'all cucks need to learn how to lay low and enjoy stuff from both sides.

>It's something Bill did because of the Gulf War
figures

god bless

>his country doesn't get depleted uranium anti-tank rounds

You don't need to be a Major Non-NATO ally to get FMS programmes
Our F-16's were bought that way

Because we're almost a part of NATO

>FMS is bounded to being the USAs bitch
That's not true just offer them money be nice and they will sell you a shit ton of black hawks

foxnews.com/world/2013/06/04/colombia-minister-says-no-to-nato-membership.html

There's the CBC company here, idk if they do or not those type of rounds, but they're basically the main (and prolly only) ammo supplier here.

But the problem really is the AIM-120 missiles your cunt bought isn't even in Chile, they're stored in US for some reason.

Well they use Super Tucanos for FMS as well, like they did to Afghanistan. Embraer got the contract a few years ago.

>Colombia cannot be a member, does not want to be a member of NATO
delet this

The main reason is because Venezuela and the other half of South American commies (a.k.a Mercosur) would chimp out if we join, seriously
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Concerned-By-Colombian-Talks-to-Join-NATO--20161226-0004.html

>AIM-120 missiles stored in USA
Is that meme still going around? That was discarded a long time ago

>we gud bois
And the kikes got iraned in 92 and 94.

Like I'm going to trust satan

Yeah, let's involve NATO in our already troubled continent, what could possibly go wrong.

Any links pls?

NATO wouldn't be a problem in South America, it would be a solution.

The problem is the Foro de São Paulo, the Cubans, the revolutionary left, etc, and NATO could help us defeat it, like it did in Europe.

militar.org.ua/foro/fuerza-aerea-de-chile-t36124-480.html

chw.net/foro/tecnologia-y-tacticas-belicas/266359-punto-final-al-tema-amraam-s-fach.html

Also pic related

I read some articles that Colombia is currently strengthening ties with NATO and looking at possibly deploying troops to Afghanistan.

Do you think that this could eventually lead to full membership? I'd love to see you guys in.

Yeah, just like i said, commie chimps would chimp out

I don't think so, we have actually been involved in some NATO things before, we will probably become a member eventually, but it will probably take a while

i wish my country had some of these

Foro and commies are a fucking cancer, but so is NATO. Everywhere they touch it turns into shit. This continent been "peaceful" with each other for quite some time, allowing foreign organizations in might attract others and we shit goes downhill again.

Oh cool.

>I don't think so, we have actually been involved in some NATO things before
I doubt that honestly
Most relevant/semi-relevant countries have been in some form of NATO training excercise

Hell even Russia used to take part in some of them

this, if you allow nato in, then Venezuela, Ecuador and Bolivia will let russians and chineses in.

>Everywhere they touch it turns into shit.
only when NATO decides to throw an invasion, that's not what the Colombian was talking about

It's like the Argie here said If Colombia lets NATO in, Venezuela will let China/Russia in. We already have the pain in the ass of a drug war, we don't need superpower dickwaving shenanigans here.

it'll be fun

hope the situation there doesn't get even more fucked than it already is desu

That's exactly what we need, we have been calmed way too long and we have gained nothing from that, maybe we just need a shake to see things straight, also why the fuck would Russia and China get involved? Venezuela is not Cuba so the russians don't care about them and China doesn't give a fuck about Venezuela

they are starting to care, maduro is giving venezuela to them so he can survive the crisis.

>implying they haven't already

I don't wanna end nuked senpai.

Even though my city is probably a target if a nuclear holocaust happens anyway.

If we really wanted to "shake things straight", the cunts would already formed a coalition and start a REAL war on drugs. But nah, let's get involved with shit that we have literally nothing to do.

Also China already have a huge dish on Argentina and i think they have a base in Bolivia as well.