6 pointed star

Top story today on jewgle.

I know the left has been calling him "literallyhitler" for awhile now, does this new development actually make a difference or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIw0IJjnkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADLa7xPNBAg
christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-star-of-david-deception/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, it only lasted for like 20 minutes before he changed it, yet your media is holding on this for days to come.

sad

they have literally nothing and are in panic mode

Duh, the lying media has been trying to pin something on Trump this whole campaign.
IT ACTUALLY DOES THE WORK FOR HIM.
HE IS BAITING THEM INTO FALSE CLAIMS, MAKING THEM APPEAR DISHONEST, WHILE RELEASING SOME VEILED TRUTH.
NORMIES THINK THEY ARE GOING OVERBOARD BECAUSE A FUCKING STAR ISNT THE STAR OF DAVID AND THEY ALL DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE LYING MEDIA SAYS.

Trump playing 99d chess.

They latch on to anything to make him seem like a bigot. My question is whether or not it's actually working or not.

It works. When Trump retweets racist media, he loses the plausible deniability of 'oh, it's just his base, it's not HIM'. Any non-racist who was on the fence comes off the fence.

But it's not actually racist media, though. Everything they have is circumstantial, Trump has never actually said anything racist.

it means nothing. nobody gives a shit if hes racist. you can argue obama isnt racist but he created 0.5% gdp growth last quarter.
a normal figure would be 3-5% which you dont see often in america after he became president

Play at home...

TRUMP IS A MOTHERFUCKING ANTISEMITIC RACIST AND NEEDS TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE

who the fuck cares about this type of stuff
really?
if this is the type of stuff that triggers you, damn your life must suck

>it's just a staaaaar it doesn't meeeeean anything

Save it for tumblr. You're on Sup Forums now.

hes still never said anything racist

On the one hand I think a lot of normies must see this and just shake their head at how absurd it is.

On the other hand there are plenty of normies who will swallow anything they read.

Front page of the newspapers say Trump is closing the gap on Hillary in polls, so I doubt this is a thing at all outside of the newsroom.

He retweeted an anti-semitic dogwhistle, and that's plenty.

Why a board that believes Jews control the media doesn't understand that retweeting anti-semitic memes is bad strategy is fucking beyond me.

he shouldn't have deleted it ... he literally addmited that it not the "sherif" badge when he deleted it

>anti-semitic dogwhistle

hillary isn't jewish

its just a star lad...calm down

a fucking star how dare he

a hexagram is not anti-semitic, the kikes put that shit all over everything. It was an old rothschilds house symbol that is even older, more archaic.

And its not even the modern Jewish usage of the hexagram that was on it. We all wish Trump had actually tweeted something antisemitic, but the reality is he clearly didn't.

and even if we accept that it is a Jew star, the context for its use makes no sense. there are a million other anti jewboi memes that he could have used that are almost undetectable by the kikes, if he wanted to be subtle.

Naw m8. Everything is coming together.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIw0IJjnkw

>Hexagrams and cash in the same picture are offensive

>he just said go back to univision to a major news journalist
>they just beat him up outside after
>they just beat up a few minorities at other rallies
>its just a star
>its just the worlds cheeziest smile while he pretends to enjoy a taco salad
>he just hates women thats all
>its just 4 bankruptcy failures
pottery.

I'm on here all the time and when I first saw it I didn't get the Jew thing at all

>they just beat up a few minorities at other rallies

U wot m8?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADLa7xPNBAg

No. The media has been calling Trump racist, literally Hitler, misogynist, etc. for over a year now. Even if he started wearing klan gear with swastikas and putting out sex tapes of himself raping women, the media couldn't do anything. They have entirely lost their ability to dictate to their viewers who or what Trump is, by using up all their possible labels before he did anything worthy of them. Trump is immune to the media.

that guys face at the end

kek

This

See u for the rally tonight cuckboy

>millions of people will see picture of Hillary with "most corrupt candidate every" on it
>people wonder why trump didn't spent that much on his campaign
They do it for free, he play them like a God damn fidle.

I am sure this bullshit will help people's perception of the media.

Every six pointed star isn't the Star of David.
A idiotic choice from the graphic designer who made that image.
The media is just starving for any scrap they can find.

>Killery is being grilled by the FBI
>"GUISE WE NEED SOMETHING ON TRUMP SO WE DON'T HAVE TO REPORT ON THIS LITERALLY CRIMINAL BEING TREAT LIKE A CRIMINAL! WHAT DO WE HAVE?"
>"There's this image that has a hexagram on it that he tweeted?"
>"PERFECT!"

Jews hold a monopoly on hexagrams apparently.

At this time the meme is that the MSM is biased and sold out, so any stupid attack with no substance on Trump only gives him more free publicity while confirming people thoughts on the MSM.

>media shows a Trump attack ad for free
>for days on end
>while grasping at straws
>this is all they have to distract from Clinton being grilled by the FBI
>surelythisistheendoftrumpscampaign.bmp

fuck yeah make me your brony bitch degenerate nazi boy

Brianna Kieler from CNN Yesterday
>Every child knows that a star has 5 points

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all done on purpose by the Trump campaign, they are trolling the media and the media thinks they're winning.

>Stars are anti semetic
Fuck off hebrew.

Non story, pure coincidence

Isn't his daughter a jew?

The level of childishness in political mudslinging never ceases to disturb me. No wonder we're fucked as mankind when this is the level of discourse in mainstream media.

Trumpler the anti-Semite despite his only and very loyal daughter having married a Jew and converted to Judaism.

Good job destroying Trump's chances of being president!

EAT SHIT Sup Forums! EAT SHIT RACISTS!

>Trumpler the anti-Semite despite his only and very loyal daughter having married a Jew and converted to Judaism.

You are ignoring Trump is appealing openly to hardcore white nationalists.

Has anyone looked into the history of 6-pointed stars?

christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-star-of-david-deception/

>Babylonian astrologers divided the starry heavens into 36 constellations (ten days each). These were represented by different amulets called “Sigilla Solis,” or the Sun Seal.

>These amulets were worn by the pagan priests and they contained all the numbers from 1 to 36. By these figures they claimed to be able to foretell future events.

>Adding the numbers of any column either horizontally or vertically, and also the two diagonals crossing the square, the total is the same — 111.

>The sum of the six columns, either horizontally or vertically, is 666.

>So 666 is a number associated with pagan sun-worship, which originated in the mysteries of ancient pagan Babylon.

>“But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.“ Amos 5:26

>Just before being stoned to death by the Jews, Stephen accused the Jewish leaders, “And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, the figures which you made” “in order to worship them.” Acts 7:43

>After his marriage to Pharaoh’s daughter in 922 B.C., Solomon gave himself up to witchcraft and idolatry, and built altars to Moloch, Ashtoreth and Remphan, the ancient Egyptian ‘Star‘ god.

>King Solomon reintroduced the 6-Pointed Star to the Kingdom of Israel, so the Talisman of Saturn became known as the Seal of Solomon.

>The Six-Pointed Star is engraved on the Talisman of Saturn which is used in ritual magic.

>A bull’s head is enclosed in a six-pointed star, and surrounded by letters composing the name Rempha, the planetary genius of Saturn, according to the alphabet of the Magi.