Does anyone else feel like it's impossible to be racist irl...

Does anyone else feel like it's impossible to be racist irl? Even though I hold tons of racist views from years of browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums they all seem to dissipate as soon as I get off the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593344/
moderndogmagazine.com/articles/how-dogs-were-created/12679
discovermagazine.com/2016/dec/the-origins-of-dogs
io9.gizmodo.com/how-an-1836-famine-altered-the-genes-of-children-born-d-1200001177
theguardian.com/education/2014/may/06/oecd-pisa-tests-damaging-education-academics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>and /po/
>Sup Forumsfag
>in my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do you fags keep cooming here, this is literally fucking globalism 101 board. kys and go back to your fucking board. Also about you question: because you are a beta faggot.

Because you can use multiple boards, pic related

so we are just going to ignore the fact that pol fags cannot have a logic discussion, that any time you disagree with them they call you a shill, that any banter post gets flooded with "muh divide and conquer" that they are not the type of autism fitted for this board? are we? because if you mean foolks that go to Sup Forums once or twice when its boring over here is one thing. being a /day one? polfag is a hoe different thing. int has something different going on, something nice, and if we let it they are going to ruin it

no its pretty easy

how big is your bbc

No ones calling anyone a "shill" here, in fact that's what you're doing by telling anyone to go back to Sup Forums as soon as they even hint at using that board (or more likely suggest having a right leaning position on any topic).

o boyee here we go

I'm so fucking racist irl
When I meet a french person and say racist shit I break the ice so they start talking but timidly about how much they hate niggers and sandniggers
Everyone is a fucking racist but they don't have the balls to say it

The more you know about the world the more you realize that the rascist views are right, supported by the tremendous facts

It's true, and it's also true that Jews are factually the world's superior race in just about every aspect

1. Jews are not a race
2. Sephardis and mizrahis in a same ethnic group with the arabs
3. Ashkenazis are hardly jews genetically

the biggest you've ever tasted

only subhuman whites are racist

wrong.provide me with one solid proof that race is a thing. i will make it easier: define genetically what is race

>wrong.provide me with one solid proof that race is a thing
HAHAHAHAH The macaco can't be this dense. Skull shape, body shape, skin colour, VARYING INTELLIGENCE

I'm surprised by how many whites still aren't comfortable being racist.when I really push them on it. When I try to ask Germans what they think of their military history or Greeks about their contributions to philosophy and political ideologies, they don't really seem okay with it even when I make it clear I think it's pretty cool.

I think the biggest mistake of modern liberalism and feminism was not making men and especially white men feel involved and helping them to be proud of being white and male without hating other groups. I think that's what made many of them turn to Nazism and alt-right Trumpism, even when they're clearly pretty retarded.

Even if you do agree women and men are equal, no one wants to give a screaming feminist the satisfaction. Did you know many feminists hate transgendered women? Or that many homosexuals are racist against Asians or hate bisexuals for not being full homo? There are layers of hate and discrimination in every group and subgroup.

Despite being a Thai nationalist, I actually like most groups. But if you ask me what I think of Koreans, I don't even care if you are Korean. I WILL tell you all Koreans belong in a ditch. And I say this as someone with a Galaxy Note 8.

>Skull shape
that makes arabs, berbers, and indians in the same race as whit*s. And im sure you woudnt like that would you mrs racist

>body shape
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593344/
"We did not observe any differences by ethnicity."

>skin colour
oh my bad i didnt realize i was talking with a retard. so natives and arabs are the same race? since they are both brown?

>VARYING INTELLIGENCE
pic related

You know all dogs are dogs but there are different breeds?

>>>/reddit/

Skull shape isn't race.

Species are defined by their ability to breed and produce healthy offspring. When they evolve, they divert from their original species and form a new one. This isn't even the case for ALL humans.

Race is the next step up the ladder, so you're fucking far from labelling another human as a different race, other than with you pseudoscientific pasta. Go kill yourself, you're the reason we have terrorists wanting to kill us.

Nice literal leftist propaganda picture, idiot. Thats is the kind of shit that niggers share on facebook

And obviously I know that indians and arabs are in the caucasian race but you just contradicted your previous statement.

Skin colour isn't a good racial indicator that's true.

moderndogmagazine.com/articles/how-dogs-were-created/12679
discovermagazine.com/2016/dec/the-origins-of-dogs

dog breeds were defined by random caracteristic decided by humans and the Taxonomy of race/breed on dogs holds no scientific or concrete definition for the differece between them. Just like in humans

No I openly tell my acquaintance racism meme and drop the redpill

I dunno, I have no problems with other ethnicities/genders/orientations/etc but like everyone else I feel that [MY GROUP] is the best. I also believe that [OTHER GROUPS] who do not share the values of their host nation should be deported, weird that this is controversial

race and species are different, and humans have always been categorizing things so they categorized themselves because NOBODY IS EQUAL.

>Go kill yourself, you're the reason we have terrorists wanting to kill us
Holy shit your delusion is disgustingly real. your cucked mind would apologize to muslims even if them blowed themselves up in your own home. Keep destroying western europe pls. I'll be laughing from here ;)

People use this argument a lot but breeds of dog aren't analogous to race. Most dog breeds exist because of direct human intervention and breeding programs, often detrimental to the dogs themselves since they're not brought about through any natural development and so many are maladaptive. Pugs for instance suffer respiratory problems due to being bred to look the way they do while dachshunds are prone to spinal injuries, dalmatians are basically retarded from inbreeding and pitbulls are overly aggressive due to being bred as fighting dogs.

They're basically freak mutant animals that wouldn't last in wild and have become entirely reliant on humans. Humans by contrast have faced varying environmental factors for sure, but nothing so drastic as a concentrated breeding program. As a result though, none of those conditions have really been extreme enough to cause anymore more divergence in ethnic groups than would occur between individuals within each group.

Silly user. Sup Forumstards don't go outside.

did you just drop the n-bomb? do you know how offencive that is?

there. happy? thats what edgy kids want dont they? get a reaction. now back in the real world where a random graphic with no data to back it up is just a proof of one's retardation. also iq is a kids test not meant for adults

this is the dumbest post ever made. race is the step BELOW species, race is like a subspecies and they are able to breed together. and no, mudslimes don't want to kill us because of racists

Insult however you want, you literally can't win in this debate.

>random graphic
Search "IQ by race" on google and you'll find more proof despite google being a leftist censorship funnel

>race is the step below species
Alright, do you have any scientific evidence to back that up or are you just regurgitating shit from Sup Forums?

The gun you've been hiding.

Did you know that there is a weapon capable of causing earthquakes?
The last earthquakes of Mexico, the first last September 7, with epicenter in the Gulf of Tehuantepec of magnitude 8.2 ° Richter, and the second of September 19 with epicenter in Puebla-Morelos and of magnitude 7.1 ° that, according to the official figures of the Government (and not the (s) published in the media, have left more than 300.000 people affected, 587 dead 723 people missing, and a total of 4.000 buildings collapsed and about to collapse, along with the seismic activity that continue to have and is expected to increase in the next Weeks, it is evidence, that renowned scientists such as Néstor Espinoza, Stephen Hawking, Milton Friedman and Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, have analyzed and disseminated.

How does it work? They'll wonder. It is simple: Dr. Milton Friedman gave a explained in an interview for the BBC following the earthquakes of central Italy in August 2016, that the army of the United States Government has worked on a super-weapon that is designed for the destruction of cities without risk of pollution as is the case of biological and nuclear armament, and to ensure a more effective and rapid colonization than with the latter. Similarly Stephen Hawking and Giurgio A. Tsoukalos have agreed that the blue and green lightnings that have been seen in earthquakes of magnitudes greater than 6 ° with a cause of a satellite in orbit and not common thunderstorms because in words of the same Haw King, "It is impossible for lightning to be of any other color than white.", while Dr. Tsoukalos, has exposed that satellites sent to orbit by NASA fulfill the primary function is to conceal weapons of mass devastation for the war they have planned for More than 30 years against Russia and both Koreas.

thats the point. Taxonomy should end once individuals can breed fertile offspring. there is no point in going further.

Alright, do you have any scientific evidence to back that up or are you just regurgitating shit from Black Lives Matter's twitter?

you just blow in here from r/atheism shithead? i don't need to give you THIENTIFFFFIC DATA on the definition of species

Look at all this rascist nazi maps with all the rascist nazi truth

and this is why your country is a 3rd world jungle favela shithole

look, to be quite honest i dont really care. Maybe racist are right. but that doesnt change anything. the sun will rise again, blacks, whites and asians will get up and go to work have kids and live life. any difference in AVERAGE intelligence is not enough for the complications that it brings. Also genetic modified kids are just around the corner and even human extinction is just around the corner. it really doesnt matter

A google search could also "prove" that vaccines cause autism and that Queen Elizabeth II is a extraterrestrial lizardperson. I'd suggest you turn to academia but, gosh darn it, scientists and scholars are all Jewish peons too aren't they.

You are literally retarded if IQ speaks of intelligence to you.
African's low IQ is due to malnutrition and no history of learning, whereas the Western world, and now East Asia have had a good nutrition and and a history of learning and stimulating our brains in creative ways. This builds IQ along the generations.

Humans are still the same.

The maps and graphs found on google have sources on them. There isn't much else that I can do to prove it but it's way more than a lefstis can do to prove their agenda

>African's low IQ is due to malnutrition and no history of learning
And this is because they're literally subhumans and if not for colonization they would've starved and killed themselves in tribal conflicts

because of good people that take the time to actually have a discussion with these cancer that is taking over the internet is the reason why i love Sup Forums. these pseudo intellectuals that regurgitate whatever comes out of that shithole they call board are just everywhere now, and the lefties are to busy claming all whites to be racist and all men to be evil to provide new readeres with a different perspective in the subject. thank you all. its already pretty late over here

and sorry for the bad english all over my posts, im pretty tired and i just gave up on spell checking

So have you chosen your "side" on this upcoming "racewar" yet? People who youve pushed far enough might not even be that racist, because they might simply not like the said race doesnt mean theyre racist. In my country a rapefugee stabs young lady and her child from behind and thats supposed to not get a reactiom? Just kidding. Fuck you black niggers lol

i never got that. why would you go on a race war because of refugees? just fix the problem within the contry and you can just ship them back without having to kill ladies and children. Other wise you are just becoming what you hate.

>We aren't dumb stupid nigger!!!!!

this fucking guy

io9.gizmodo.com/how-an-1836-famine-altered-the-genes-of-children-born-d-1200001177

parents and grandparents behaviour affects kids epigenetics
it doesnt mean its hard coded on race. also IQ is a meme

>also IQ is a meme
T.nigger

>just a Sup Forums twin thread

Wew

wut?

"is science related to math"
but for real poor countries have more to worry about than making the school system better adapted for an international test.

theguardian.com/education/2014/may/06/oecd-pisa-tests-damaging-education-academics

also if han chinese are so smart and there are 1.379 billion of them. shouldnt they be utopia on earth?

dont @ me with muh communism.

>that any time you disagree with them they call you a shill, that any banter post gets flooded with "muh divide and conquer" that they are not the type of autism fitted for this board?
Sup Forums calls people shills and D&C on Sup Forums for posting content that does not belong on Sup Forums, like bant threads. Sup Forums generally does not do that on other boards, hence this behaviour cannot make them unfit for this board.

>Nigger aren't stup-

well that silly, what deos crime has to do with intelligence. Are you really japanese? i dont think so. Some foreigners may feel very isolated living in japan. is that why you post these? you arent american either other wise you would have used niggers in plural so i would say you are from some where in asia. just not japanese.

we are pretty racist irl

>what deos crime has to do with intelligence

I'm Japanese and are you a Nigger?

>tfw too smart to live to be quiet

it may have a correlation with getting caught. but any one with bad morals can brake the law to make money.

i am mostly sand nigger mixed with german and generic new world whites. There are many like me in the state i was born. I just find hard to believe a japanese guy would ever care about this topic, living in homogeneous society it really doesnt matter what race is better than the other

>but any one with bad morals can brake the law to make money.
Make money to be rapist

still, not related to intelligence

>sand nigger
Prove it. I'm hard to believe sand nigger to defend nigger
So How can you prove nigger aren't stupid? Intelligence between race is proven fact you dumb nigger

If they aren't stupid, Why they commit crime?
non stupid person know they are going to jail, if They commit crime. They are totally Impulse control disorder race and stupid

I hate being mean to people in general. I'm a misanthrope at heart, but if someone hasn't given me shit then I don't give them shit. It's funny because folks think I'm some wonderful saintly person when they're around me.

Are you kiddin me ? They are the biggest thread derailers there are, anytime one of thode redditors go to another board and meet the slightest confrontation, they'll shitpost to no end with their classic Sup Forums one liners. And i cant name another board that does the same thing.

1. Right
2. Wrong
3. Wrong

that doesn't make Sup Forums any less insufferable.