How do you respond, Sup Forums?

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16305432-ny-newspaper-that-outed-gun-owners-hires-armed-guards?lite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one says "muh white power ideas are so powerful".

What we say is:

1. White people, particularly white men, are institutionally discriminated against by large companies (Google, Apple, Exon, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.), universities (public and private), government contractors (MUST BE OWNED BY A MINORITY/WOMAN), and the mainstream media.

2. Therefore, we need to be able to advocate for ourselves. (((You))) claim we don't need that, because we're in charge of everything, but...

3. If I take what blacks say about their race and substitute the word "white" for "black", my life would be ruined by the people *actually* in charge.

Hence, "our ideas are right".

Post your home address. If your ideas are so right, you shouldn't be afraid to let people know where you live.

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16305432-ny-newspaper-that-outed-gun-owners-hires-armed-guards?lite

>my white power ideas

Who even talks like this?

My response would be "fuck you niggerfaggot"

Although I don't see how he's using that scenario as an insult....

Yes espousing political or philosophical views online and accidentally offending people and then they get you fired is bullshit

SJW pussy trying to corner a red pilled user... Time and time again we have seen these vermin come out of there safe space and join protest against the right... But when the right towers over them they run like the pussies they are...

I would respond with tell me your address or name a time and place, and tell you my name in person...

Such a good boy, gibeshimdoes Twitter points.

REPONSE?

VOLTAIRE WAS NOT VOLTAIRE

GEORGE ORWELL WAS NOT GEORGE ORWELL

WE MUST RISE AGAINST THE LEFT

BECAUSE IN THE END WE ARE RIGHT

lol
Is that the faggot with mulatto grandkids

>hurr post where they attend school
>durr but they'll get harassed and mocked

Logic of a complete cucked fag boi

"Cuck"

Also, workplaces are racist and oppressive.

my name is A. Wyatt Mann.

It's literally not an argument; it is rather a description of racism against whites; I have not heard of a black man getting fired for expressing racist opinions of whites, but a white man expressing racist opinions of other races will be fired. Why are we held up to a higher standard than all other races? Could it possibly be because we know, deep down inside, that we are better, and therefore should act better?

>muh
>certified twitter user
This guy's a high class troll.

>if you are so right, why don't you criticise Stalin openly?

t. faggot pussy who can't stand that people disagree with him

>you cant be punished for being right
what now Dick? some real fucking checkmate you got there.

respond to what?

not even a white nationalist. Not even white. What the hell is there to respond to?

this is reality

Sounds awfully retarded. Can you imagine telling someone, like Winston in "1984" this same advice? Hey, Winston, if you're so right, just tell Big Brother your plans to over throw them. If youre so right in your thinking, 6ou won't hesitate!

The (((Money Printers))) need cheap labor from poor brown countries.

Whites who organize as whites will become exclusive and block the cheap brown laborers from coming to work for the (((Money Printers.)))

Therefore, all white unity must be punished and broken by the government which is funded by the (((Money Printers.)))

(((They))) can do that to any group who gets too exclusive because they run all banking, media and education.

Spread the word! This is the kind of thing that you will want every "little guy" being very well aware of.

You know he has a nigger grandchild, right? Motherfucker let his daughter get blacked.

Top cuck.

I don't. I just post smug pepes until he reacts in exasperation.

It's called systemic oppression, rick wilson
You might have heard of it

The other interesting thing about this image, is it reflects a change in the narrative.

Remember how when we were growing up everything we ever heard was about how the White Man runs everything, so it is ok to discriminate against him?

Now the narrative is "Ha, Ha, whitey! You don't really have power. If you think you do, just try to use it. We Progressives will make you pay!"

What they don't realize is that most whites on their side, still believe that Whites are in charge of everything. This is an opening to start red pilling average white workers to (((who really rules America and the world.)))

Anyone have the picture of the dude tweeting Rick's wife with a picture of their daughter with semen on it?

>there is nothing wrong being gay
>then why are you in the closet?
>my parents disown me if I come out

The righteousness of a position or an idea has nothing to do with how widely accepted it is.

He's not interested in learning from the ideas, only fucking you over. Complete cuck faggot

because "racism" is a word only used to destroy the white race. It was never meant to apply to non whites and never will. It's just a psychological tool that conditions whites into acting like submissive cucks to avoid being labelled with it. The sooner we realise there is nothing wrong with racism the sooner we can reclaim our lands.

The thing is, simply being proud of your people, ancestors or your identity is considered "white supremacy" or "white power" to the majority of people. Whites are not allowed to have an identity any more in the west. Being proud of the people who made modern medicine, who ended slavery, etc. is all considered white power.

Calling out real black supremacy is called racist.
Calling out real jewish supremacy is called anti-semitism.

Isn't this the same guy whose daughter fucks niggers?

>Use your real name
>Get fired
>Get into a massive court battle for free speech
>Thousands of dumb people will take your side and make kickstarters for you.
>live off that money.

Requesting as well, absolutely hilarious.