Why does Sup Forums hate the next Best Picture winner so much? It's not political...

Why does Sup Forums hate the next Best Picture winner so much? It's not political, it doesn't hate white people and it's not a dindu nuffin movie (2 out of 4 major male characters are drug dealers).

Niggers.

A lot of posters on Sup Forums are racist and homophobic.

Because Sup Forums is infected with Sup Forums manchildren

>poverty
>niggers
>faggots

Its the holy trifecta of SJW pandering. I don't care that the writer supposedly based it on his own experiences, it still comes across as one of the most blatant example of Oscar-baiting/critic-baiting that I can think of.

>artsy kino about a gay black guy
you know why this website dosent appreciate it

>niggers
>faggots
>a literal faggot nigger

haha no.

>I don't care that it's authentic. Liberals like it, so it's inauthentic!

Come on, son. Get off Sup Forums for a bit.

I don't hate it. It's a good movie. And to answer your question, like 20% of Sup Forums actually hates it, the other 80% is newfags and teenagers trying to fit in. This actually applies to most questions regarding this mess of a board.

The slow-burn eradication of the white race.

>Get off Sup Forums for a bit.
So another way of saying "Just turn your brain off and embrace the Jew dictated hivemind like a good little goy".

>Sup Forums is the last bastion of real human expression

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who actually takes the Sup Forums memes seriously to the point that they can't enjoy things any longer that aren't conform with the Sup Forums redpill bullshit.

It's a good movie.

You're a meme, user.

It literally is. The only place left on this world where a man can be a man without the Jew being able to do jack shit about it.

>memes
Believing that white genocide is just a meme is a meme.

This is such a stupid fucking statement, and I hate that I can't tell whether you're being serious or not.

You know, I really used to hate people of color and LGBT individuals, but today, today... Hollywood has really opened my eyes, and my heart. Thank you Hollywood! This caucasian cismale of privilege will never be the same.

Great post user

If Sup Forums isn't one of the last remaining bastions of free expression then where else is?

waste of trips

top kek you're such a fucking newfag

Tell me more about how you can be a man on Sup Forums and no where else.

Jenkins has some skill in getting performances from his actors, but as a storyteller and cinematic craftsman, on the basis of this movie he's amateurish. This movie, like Boyhood, didn't really have anything to say. The boy is uninteresting and remains so as a teen and young man, and the sensitive mounting of the issue of his sexuality doesn't inherently make the movie more valuable as an artistic endeavor.

The film is just fundamentally a weak story that's being overly commended because of its managing to present characters not frequently portrayed onscreen (a decent man who's a successful drug dealer, a black inner-city youth with homosexual leanings, a bad mother who's not a monster, etc. - all very interesting potentially, but not so much in the service of drama this mundane and superficially developed)

12 years I've been here. Every night I fight in this cultural war and make dozens of posts that would get me banned on every normie website or even arrested if my views were spoken in public.

Ya blew it. Had me going up until this post.

In your house with like-minded friends.

Back in school there was this sort of weird kid that nobody wanted to hang around with. One day he sort of appeared in my peer group, nobody really knew him, but we didn't really mind. So he would just stand there, erratically laugh about every single one of our jokes. We were into metal back then, so we talked about going to concerts and all that. It was just pure bullshit, none of us had any money, we just fantasized about how cool it would be to go there. So we were seemingly intensely talking about some festival, and he was all over it as well, or pretending to. The week after or so, he came to school with a ticket for the fucking festival. We were all like "Dude, that was just a fucking joke, there's no way any of us has 300 bucks to burn for this shit" and he was all like "No, no, I wanted to go anyway, with some made-up friends haha, it's alright!". I felt so fucking sorry for that guy. I can only hope he somehow got his money back (or his mother's really). Like months later I found out that his family was really poor too, single mother in some fucked up house and all. Honestly still feel like shit about it, to this day.

Anyway, you kind of remind me of him.

Anyone who thinks Sup Forums is a 'bastion of free expression' is a complete newfag. Even the Sup Forums mods have been going on a rampant ban spree the last few days. Speaking of which, you should go back there now.

Nice canned "discredit the non-conformist thinker" response goy.

If you think the bans are anything other than a tokenist gesture to stop the Jews from shutting this place down then you are deluded. If you're dumb enough to actually be silenced by a ban then you don't deserve to be here in the first place.

This post couldn't be any more Reddit...

>Faggots are just like us!
>Faggots totally aren't mentally ill!
>Not political

Sure...

>Wiping it on the sand
>Not licking it off your hand and then snowballing your nigga

dropped

Can someone explain to me what fucking lens' this movie was filmed on, the top and bottom are always blurry, gives me a headache

It's the absolute definition of Oscar bait and it panders to the lowest common denominator of people.

It just wasn't very good either when you compare it to La La Land, Arrival and Hell or High Water.

It's dull and unambitious.

Going to see it tonight. I'm pretty excited. Also, just wanna say that SJW shills and Sup Forumstards are like mirror images of each other. I'll enjoy watching both of them getting upset about stupid shit for the next four years.

>It's the absolute definition of Oscar bait
On what basis? Calling Hidden Figures Oscar bait I can understand, but Moonlight? Nah.

Didn't even take more than three posts for him to crack.

Had the same feelings when I went and saw it. Prepare for disappointment. In this case, Sup Forums was right. It was definitely given favorable ratings for because of black and gay shit.

>Black inner city drug dealers
>gay shit
>inner city political nonsense
>"This is a completely normal and healthy experience for blacks"
>"drug dealing for a living is ok"

It's complete oscar bait.

>>"This is a completely normal and healthy experience for blacks"
>>"drug dealing for a living is ok"
If you thought the movie was saying either of these things then I'm afraid you're literally too stupid to understand it.

>inner city political nonsense

You didn't watch Moonlight.

Yeah I missed all those other oscar winners that dealt with the same themes

Are you retarded? When did this movie defend drug dealing? His father figure got killed 20 minutes in because of what he did.

Also made for white people whilst pretending to be for the african man

No. You're just too dumb to recognize the obvious pandering to blacks.
The entire point the movie is trying to make is that being a fag is normal that their just like us, when the opposite is true. It also pushes the bullshit idea that black people dealing drugs is good cause thats how they make a good living.
The academy eats that shit up retard. Just because it doesnt win , doesnt mean that these films arent made for bait.

>>>reddit

>tfw black people finally gonna sweep the oscars
feels good

Blacks hate gays. This is pandering to white liberals.

Yeah. And now he knows that he can make a ton of money dealing drugs because of that. That was the point. They were pushing the cycle of poverty and drug dealing as a good thing.

Top kek. You definitely didn't watch Moonlight.

What are you even saying? That nobody should make any movies about black people or homosexual people? Also

>It also pushes the bullshit idea that black people dealing drugs is good cause thats how they make a good living.
What the fuck man, none of that is implied.

>faggot nigger does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT STARE AT THE GROUND AND MUTTER 3 WORDS DURING 3 HOURS

fuck you faggot its a shit oscar bait movie with no plot, characters, tension or resolution

That sucks. The previews make it look really good. I'm still going. I hope it will at least be above average and worth the money.

It was aesthetic as fuck in how they composed and lighted it, and the scene where his crackhead mom begs him for money was fantastic. I liked how little the main character actually speaks.

>The only place left on this world where a man can be a man without the Jew being able to do jack shit about it.
Or you know, go out in the fucking woods for a bit like a real man you weak cunt.

I gagged during that scene. Gratuitous and absolutely fucking disgusting. There's something called an implication and Hollywood has stopped using it.

Say what you want about Hidden Niggers, but the actual story structure was fucking MINT.

Stick to the capeshit user

Wrong. you cant disprove my points because you know im correct.
Then you werent watching the movie close enough. Its blatantly obvious that those themes are being pushed.

>The entire point the movie is trying to make is that being a fag is normal that their just like us, when the opposite is true. It also pushes the bullshit idea that black people dealing drugs is good cause thats how they make a good living.

You're fucking stupid.

Idk what the other dude was saying, but it was good desu. It didn't play too much on the whole gay thing save for a few scenes and the ending, but the story or political/social themes wasn't what made the movie so great.

>mention the lack of plot, characters, tension or resolution

>XDD lol capeshit capeshit loool i use memes

end yourself

>I'm right because I say so!
You are an idiot man.

Homosexuality is a sin. If you lust after the same flesh, you will perish in hellfire for all eternity and turn to dust.

You're going to have to elaborate on you're retarded claims that the movie promotes drug dealing and gang culture. Seriously, explain that shit in detail.

Good one. The unintelligent always resort to insults when the intelligent speak the truth.

>thread

Sad!

Why are capeshitters so easy to trigger?

>No. You're just too dumb to recognize the obvious pandering to blacks.

No it wasn't. It got mixed reviews by black people because it was about homosexuality and showed how the ghetto really was, full of crack whore moms and drug addicts and dealers who lead double lives. Every black character in the movie was inherently flawed, it didn't pander to anyone.

>The entire point the movie is trying to make is that being a fag is normal that their just like us, when the opposite is true. It also pushes the bullshit idea that black people dealing drugs is good cause thats how they make a good living.

Again if you saw the movie you'd know that the gay characters in the movie were anything but normal, they grew up with fucked up childhoods and problems that influenced how they ended up as an adult.

>The academy eats that shit up retard. Just because it doesnt win , doesnt mean that these films arent made for bait.

Which films nominated for best picture AREN'T blatant oscarbait? We're talking about Oscar films and you're pissed about oscarbait top kek

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

>Wrong. you cant disprove my points because you know im correct.

When Chiron tells Kevin he's been dealing drugs, Kevin literally tells him. "No. That's not you."

A huge part of the last act is Kevin trying to get Chiron to realize that his whole tough guy drug dealer thing is phony and harmful.

Dumbass.

Look at how the drug dealers live. It promotes it in a positive light. The kid was taught that if he deals drugs he can deal to his mom so she will OD and he wont have to have a bed time anymore.

Ok this is definitely bait

He says No thats not you because hes testing him to see if hes tough enough retard.

He had a good run, I gotta say.

How is it bait? Its pretty blatantly obvious in the movie.

This false-flagging fuck isn't me. and you libcuck faggots still haven't disproven any of my arguments.

See

I'm sorry, but the thread already fell apart. Maybe next time.

I'm a conservative. Moonlight is a good movie and you're retarded.

>I'm a cuckservative.
Fixed

Chiron would already go to hell for selling drugs, user

What's the point of making a ton of money if you're not alive long enough to enjoy it?

Also, his life wasn't exactly luxurious. Yeah, he had a nice car and jewelry, but other than that he obviously wasn't happy.

This. Also niggers.

did a gay guy molest you or something? what makes you so angry?

>be a "man"
>under mask of anonymity talk arrogant shit about others
>be afriad to say anything in face

u can also be a man in ur room.

This is only a recent thing tho. Sup Forums has always been a safe space for LGBTQ+ and People of Color.