Lavar Ball interview

This guy is deranged

youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4

>LaVar, go on CNN and make them look stupid.

>learn 2 catalog

there has been like 3 threads already

This interview made me realize how well he fits in with all the other stupid at FS1 and ESPN

jesus fucking christ what is wrong with this retard

>Mo?! Like Moshi?
Chromo’s career is over

top kek, this is guy is such a troll

What Ball wants to say is that Trump didnt put up any bribe money so why the fuck should he thank him.

maybe lavar should raise his son to not be a thieving nigger instead

i think trump tricked CNN goys again

holy fuck imagine watching that segment live? wtf is going on in this country

>the absolute state of the union

the UN needs to step in and do something about this country

lavar ball trolling people is infinitely better than the Marxist propaganda that CNN normally shits out

Lol

>new niggers are ungrateful

Finally I can agree

When does this simulation give me gf DLC?

if the shoe fits

can't believe i'm still watching this shit after 13 minutes

shoplift it?

>Imagine when the sex assault allegations hit chromo tomorrow

Why does this white guy think he can just casually drop niggers all over twitter?

Fuck Donald Drumpf

>LaVar just shitposted the guy into thanking him

Donald Drumpf is #notmypresident

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

what's potus?

I wanna see what my boy Charles Barkley has to say

President of the United States

why?
Trump has literally the same amount of letters

Why the fuck did the janitor kill my thread but left this thread untouched? Oh cause my thread was anti Drumpf

I bet this isn’t the end of all this. This was just the appetizer. Shit, I wouldn’t be shocked if Trump invited LaVar Ball to the White House to talk about this in person. Maybe even on Thanksgiving Day. Trump’s just as big a showman as anyone else in the world. He can appreciate an electric personality like LaVar Ball when he sees it. LaVar may have even had a cabinet position if he had come into the public eye a year earlier.

we love acronyms

>LaVar is going to meme his way into politics

A true American success story.

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Sports

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
No new posts
Post a Reply

View Announcement
...Anonymous
11/20/17(Mon)21:24:10 No.79832802
50 KB
50 KB JPG
If Trump really helped those kids then why the fuck did Lavar and UCLA still have to pay all that bribe money? You children really think this shit was solved by Drumpf? Nigga money talks bullshit walks. CNN only sided with Drumpf cause theyre prepping you cucks with the idea that a president should be the final word on whether someone goes to jail or not. Theyre gonna want you to thank Clinton after she only makes you do 10 of 12 months in hard labor camps for being racist Drumpftards

PURE COINCIDENCE

Trump can benefit off of Lavars stupidity if he makes the right moves. It will also help improve his public perception.

Hi janitor

>meme his way into politics

been done, look at your president (and our PM)

>ywn personally cuck the president

>Black fathers should stick arou-

Lavar is benefiting off Trumps stupidity my man

That's exactly my point. If Trump can do it, LaVar can do it. I think he's starting to realize that, too.

That was Sup Forums-tier trolling.

>CHROME-O

LaVar is angling for a White House visit. Notice that he doesn't ever say anything bad about Trump (all the while shitting on CNN / Cuomo). He even strokes Trump's ego ("Why would I pick a fight with the most powerful man in the world?").

It helps also that LaVar's trolling is basically Trump's real personality.

The fact that you're not being ironic says a lot about you

More like he is encouraging the Chinese President to deliver even more harsh sentences to the next American that commits crime in China.

This interview again has Ball saying shoplifting in China isn't a big deal.

oh shit my man smoked that white boy

>22:42
I can't listen to Americans for more than a minute tbph.

By public perception majority of people think he's an arrogant, attention seeking idiot. That trend continues everytime he opens hes mouth.

Of course I'm not being ironic. American politics is a complete joke these days. LaVar could absolutely run for office and win. The country is fucked. But at least it's amusing.

LaVar or Trump?

Oy

C'mon now, even fucking Kid Rock is trying to seriously get into politics. And he already has support.

Politics are even more reality TV than ever.

Lavar

No I'm pretty sure you're describing Trump

Big Baller for live! LaVar

BIG BALLER BABY!

BIGGEST SPORT BRAND BY "="§!

LONZO LAMELA LIANGELO MVP

Literally everything you said about Lavar can be applied to Trump which is why this whole situation is a meme.

Trump memed his way into the presidency

Lavar memed his son into the number 2 draft pick in the NBA

They're both the same person in their field. Nothing will stop either of them at this point.

LaVar is basically sports Trump, taking the "all publicity is good publicity" adage to it's logical conclusion.

I don't follow basketsball. Is Lavar's son actually any good?

Those "kids" deserved to serve time in Chinese prison. Why are people treating theft like it's just a prank?

M8 we're American. All other countries are beneath us.

>thinking that applies to african americans

he told the reporter shoplifting is a victimless crime so its no big deal.

SEND THEM BACK

remember that Trump was friends with (and clearly a student of) the original, Don King.
he also spent time learning from his friend Vince McMahon.
I hate Trump as president but I have to admit he's a creative genius as a producer and writer.

Off the bench.

"hey son, imma make you drop out of high school to play more b-ball, fuck yo education, make us more monaay"

Gee, i wonder why people dont like him

McMahon for president.

You seem to think the USA holds athletes accountable for crimes.

How long till Vinny walks in at the State of the Union and says he takes over

>trump comes in ready to speak
>"all rise for the national anthem"
>somebody call my momma starts playing
>McMahon struts down the isle to the podium and bodyslams trump
>claims he's the new president

>Would mark out

Obama did too

But Rubin Carter was innocent.

When did all these tumblrinas and Reddit fags get on my speee

This is gold.

I watched 4 minutes and that was too much. Can’t believe he was on the air for 20 minutes

No he wasn't, he was found guilty, Dylan's retarded song earned him a retrial now entirely in his favor, found guilty a second time, and then released from jail so some judge could feel good.

Autistic shit posters on here pretending lavar made any sense and btfo trump is tiring. Probably just banter but you can expect whatever the opposite of reality is most of Sup Forums is agreeing with that.

he's literally just using the Trump playbook, say outlandish and self-serving shit and only apologize when you go so far over the line that you can't even see it and have to re-trace your steps just to find it.

>being a small baller

Amazing how absolutely nothing happened in 23 minutes.

>meme sons into UCLA even if they become shit
>meme son on to the Lakers
>son isn't that good to even start
>take son out of high school because UCLA is forced to take him anyway
>son gets arrested for attention
>president gets him out of jail
>pretty much says "who gives a fuck" to him as a thank you

Face it trumpfags, Lavar has your guy beat at his own game.

>20 minutes of this bullshit

Listen, pal. I saw the movie in 11th grade, I think I know the facts more than some fool. Here's all the proof I need: HERE COMES THE STORY OF THE HURRICANE, THE ONE THE AUTHORITIES CAME TO BLAME, FOR SOMETHING THAT HE NEVER DONE, PUT IN A PRISON CELL BUT ONE TIME, HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.

Think before you post. It was a rock-solid defense.

It's not just a name for Trump dummy

>Trump/Ball 2020

Cuomo is just such a tool, hope he gets caught up in the sexual harassment thing but I think he's too much of a whiny bitch to even do something

>Drumpf
>using this expression

>Trolling someone so hard they "Thank you"

LaVar Ball must be Australian

this is surreal, it's like a long wrestling promo from the old monday night wars days.

He should send Trump a free pair of BBB shoes as an apology/thanks. You just know Trump would wear them on camera to fuck with the media, it would be great advertising.

terrific image, thank you

>LaVar may have even had a cabinet position if he had come into the public eye a year earlier.
this made me LOL big time

A website full of trolls is literally talking shit about a master troll.... wew, Lavar must be smiling that yellow ass smile right now.

Chris is so pure.

ChirsMo my man