ANGLO MAN getting that SLAVIC AMERICAN pussy!

ANGLO MAN getting that SLAVIC AMERICAN pussy!

Harry is a decent and respectable man of class and refined tastes with love and deep commitment to his dearly betrothed Kate. Both are future royalty. He would not stoop so low as to lay with such a person.

Nigger the First lady has more power than the entire royal family combined

mailbrides is still not a match for a prince

>a prince with literally no power

>betrothed Kate
kate got pregnant during their trip to Poland.
to a polish bull (cuckoldry is a royal fetish), but british press is afraid of a scandal

I'm sorry but this sounds like pure fantasy Mateusz and is offensive as well.

t. royal family's public relation manager

FPBP

A Prince of Plumberberry-upon-Toiletwater

t. Queen Elizabeth

Is it just me or do the US and UK flags look really good together?

successor to the throne of Kang of British dominion

Yes, flag of British India Company looks good next to a British flag because it was designed to look good next to a British flag.

looks Polish

our queen Lana! Too bad she has that typically Slovenian complex of not wanting to speak Slovene since she attained some degree of power, just like Tito.

So I guess those hood rappers are far better people than you due to there influence and wealth?

Or is it that your country has no morals and is an utter joke

not just you

Slovenians are Germans

what's your complex?

Russians are Norse

>Mfw Melania turns up pregnant

nope, she made the mistake of marrying a narcissist, now do you really think she will make the mistake of fucking a member of a family whose most prominent quality is to be inbred. she doesn't lack intelligence that much.

I don't get the Trump's taste of women. She looks like a tranny

the kids look like william's clone

The royal family is more powerful than you think, user. They're old power and old money. Those elites don't need to appeal to the masses so they go about their business behind the scenes.

>Melania becomes American
>Slovenian-American population increases by 12%