What's with support for Ukraine here?

What's with support for Ukraine here?
I get that some of you hate Russians, but literally everything you can ascribe to Russians applies to Ukrainians too, only tenfold because they're far poorer and dumber.
They are literally regional Russians who acquired a new identity in 19th century thanks to Austrians, and then went full WEWUZ in mental gymnastics trying to validate their pathetic existence.
Even their language and distinct cultural elements (which appear only in Western Ukraine) are simply because they were ruled by Poles.
They literally exist simply to weaken Russians. I believe proper term would be treason.
So they're literally treasonous dumb vermin living in a ''state'' that rivals Africa in terms of poverty, and since collapse of USSR their main export was whores since all the industry they had was run to the ground.
On top of that, they were literally created by communists in current borders. Even Crimea they cry about today was given to them by a communist Ukrainian in 1954.
Now they're literally collapsing since they cut economic ties with only country willing to buy their shit (Russia), and their oligarchs (some of them Jewish, plenty of them non-Slavic) decided to switch chairs, guided by noble pursuit of Western money.

So what gives? Is this board full of their diaspora, or you're simply delusional spergs who get guided by dick so you defend this shithole because their women are hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you new? Ukrainians are hated here by closeted russiaphile faggots.

I don't approve of either countries.

So Vasily on summer vacation. PartII
Really don't care man. I think we should stop Slav on Slav violence because it gives us bad name.

>dumber

higher IQ than your Country and the same IQ as Russia

>Montenigger
Why are you so goddamn Butthurt? Did a Ukrainian fuck your Mom or something?

support for who?

Russians are one of those people who have a massive inability to fuck off, so we kind of want them to be weak.

>Bosniak thinks he's a slav
top kek

I'M JUST HERE FOR THE ETERNALLY BUTTHURT USSR SATELLITE COUNTRY POSTING

>Russian is White
>Ukrainian is yellow

hello Ivan :)

Hello Muhammad, how is it playing on the computer all day why jews direct muslims into your country to rape your women?

>So what gives? Is this board full of their diaspora, or you're simply delusional spergs who get guided by dick so you defend this shithole because their women are hot?
We want our colony back.

>ukraine
>ukrainians
>ukrainian

Canadian-Ukrainian here.

At this point, Ukraine might as well just join Russia. Over half of Ukraine speaks Russian, we need the resources and we need to get our shit sorted out.

i'm polish-american from living in Bavaria.

Nice try, Tyrone Miller

*from Mid-West

Nice Proxy, Jafar

Who gives a fucking shit

Ukraine make up with Russia

Russia make up with Ukraine

MontyNEGRO stop inciting Slav on Slav violence or I'll kick your ass.

Get fucking on with it

what are you talking about lad? Sup Forums is overwhelmingly pro-Russian. the only people who back Ukraine are Soros, the JIDF, and citizens of irrelevant and poor Baltic states like Poland

Mhm sauce on that image?

> but literally everything you can ascribe to Russians applies to Ukrainians too

Yeah, except Crimea

>support for Ukraine
Nobody support them unironicly

>tfw monte negro is one of the most popular vacation spots for Russians
>Russians buying off land there and monte-negros are happy to serve them
OP, are you a Russian on vacation or monte-negro serving Russians for few bucks?

>Pooland
>Baltic states
I love American education

Why the fuck google reverse search sends me to anime.pl and some russian version of facebook?

summer, summer never changes

Nie pierdol tylko powiedz. Traffic nie zwieksza się w lecie tylko autysci czekaja cały rok na ten sezon aby pierdolić glupoty. Google wysyła mnie do anime.pl i ruskiego fb wiec pytam grzecznie skad to?

a teraz wypierdalaj i nigdy nie wracaj

Ukraine = ancient people dating back at least 1000 BCE (Look it up). There is evidence of uncovered ancient megacities in modern day Ukraine that would have rivaled ancient Egypt back in their day.

Russia = a renegade offshoot of the Ukrainian civilization who interbred with turks, mongols, finns, balts, tatars, etc. to the point they are unrecognizable. Their inferiority complex over their muddied genetics causes them to act aggressively towards everyone.

Russians as an identity didn't even exist until 1991. Ukraine is an ancient identity

know the difference

>Ukraine
TEGEN
E
G
E
N

Dziękuje szmaciarzu.

You're a Ukrainian living in Ontario or Manitoba, aren't you?

>Even their language and distinct cultural elements (which appear only in Western Ukraine) are simply because they were ruled by Poles.
Many of them were/are just simply Poles in denial.

>Delusional Ukrainian diaspora literally posting "WE WUZ KANGS"
Now I've seen it all.

hohols are subhuman
Cernauti and Bugeacu is rightful Romanian clay

Literally nigger tier
>WE WUZ ANCIENT AND SHIT

No one supports Ukraine except Ukraine diaspora.

Pic related, based Givi will rape his way to Kiev soon.

Ukraine is the bridebasket of the world and the #1 exporter of wivestock.

We should open our borders to unmarried Ukrainian women aged 16-24. It would solve a lot of problems.

Americans are the funniest motherfuckers. They claim pro-Russian posters are just brainwashed/Kremlim shills, and yet they are the first to reply with LOL LE NICE TRY SLAVA and OMG RUSSIAN AGRESSION! every time a Russian topic is brought up. Do you not notice the hypocrisy? You yourselves are just following the narrative your government and media have set up for you.

>tfw Galician

Not our colony but our lands. Hohols can and should keep Ukraine:
Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

this

the etymology is russian, not polish. but has the same meaning.

Meme Map

What's Ukraine?

Clearly bait

Clearly retards that fall for bait

The Ukraine isn't real. They are Russians/Poles with funny accents.

Poland and Russia should split the country.

Also Lwów not Lviv

really? the proof is in your face but you refuse to look at it because of kremlin brainwash. How do you even remember to breathe?

America isn't real. They are Europeans/Niggers with funny Accents.

Europe and Africa should split the country

Whole Eastern Europe is a cf.

From Western point of view we are subhumans, Russia see Eastern Europe as their natural sphere of influence. West would like, on the other side, to sell its shit here and prey on best genes of fuck qt.

And Polan is....

You would be surprised ameritard, but that's actually what they believe. Not even kidding

> we want

fuck off, I want to be safe in the borders I have today

Polan ---> /x/

Ivan, Ivan never changes...

>yfw you're partly Polish.
Go under a bridge.
What meme map you idiot? The blue coloured area is what was called as Ukraine in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland. It encompassed two voivodeships (Kijów and Bracław) + one (Czernihów) principality. Just like Bavaria in Germany. To the west of this geographical name Ukraine (borderland) was/is Podolia.
It's a fake country promoted by the Austrians and created by the Prussians/Germans to weaken Russia and the future possibility of a stronger Polish state.
I'm so fucking mad at Stalin because of this shit.

P.S. This is how "Ukrainian" borders should really look like today.

Russia should split your country

Oh wait...

>Go under a bridge.

no, really. there is no one who seriously believes "ukraine" came from polish and not russian. or is that what swedish education teaches?

Actually I agree.

Rightful German clay.

Union of Brest + suppresion of Russian identity by Habsburgs + Russyn+Ruthenian transformation into Ukrainian + Sich Rifles + Banderists + Bolshevik koryenizacija + oligarchic divide et impera and fake nationalism backing = modern Ukraine

The most "Ukrainian" regions spoke a different dialect to modern Ukrainian official one. They rant about Holodomor, while the regions
most hit had (Veliko)Russian majorities in 1910, and Volga, Caucasus, Kuban, Kazakhstan and Rostov regions were hit by famines as well. They scream about Lenin, but Bolsheviks literally created them in order to break up the Russian nation, adding territories along the way. And during Soviet times, every citizen of Ukraine SSR became a Ukrainian on census data.

Having said that, each modern nation is an artificial construct, not based purely on ethnic and historic relations. But they went too far. Really too far. Hating their own ancestors, culture and tradition; fabricating history; accepting servitude to oligarchs and foreigners.

Hey Milosh.
Read again what i said.

Their government is literally Jewish.

Nice try, but history didn't start at Commonwealth times. Orthodox and Cossack uprisings weren't rare occurence, and the fact is that Poles and Lithuanians simply took advantage of Mongol+Tatar devastation of Rus' lands, their fractured nature afterwards, to conquer it.
The region of former Galich underwent steady Polonisation, uniatisation/catholisation, starting from nobility. Which was reversed by both Soviets and UPA.

Yours as well retard

Yours as well retard

>Even Crimea they cry about today was given to them by a communist Ukrainian in 1954.
kek, true dat.
I say just give half of the Ukraine to Polan and half to Russkies.

I say just give half of Iceland to Denmark and half to Norway.

Yes America has been influenced by Jews for over 50 years. People are waking up and sooner or later the Jews will lose their powers and that's why they are trying to make another Jew friendly country in eastern Europe in case they get purged from the west.

cut off the blue ruskie area

Bahaha, keep making shit up faggot. Ukraine did not exist prior to 1917.

literally nigger tier

>Orthodox and Cossack uprisings weren't rare occurence,
Yes in UKRAINE aka Zaporozhia. And Chmielnicki was a self-Cossackified Polish noble btw and a traitor to the Commonwealth. I don't want to retake core Ukraine to Poland, but only and definitely Lwów, as well as Stanisławów and Tarnopol +- Kamieniec Podolski.
>The region of former Galich underwent steady Polonisation,
Ever since the 13th century when large Polish groups started settling in Lviv after a large famine in Kraków in the 1200's, and especially after 1300's when Lwów became legally Polish but was taken by force and then completely rebuilt by Poles to the core street layout.
What you're calling "reversed" was a barbaric Lwów's native population since the early middle ages and culture. Same thing what has happened to the Germans in Stettin, but they at least started WW2 and we didn't.

>Not making Odessa, Chersoń and Mikołajów Polish Hongkong like Piłsudzki intended
6,5/10

lol nigga
dont open you fucking mouth on ukrain kurwa
you never can recieve even 1 fuckin meter

Fine by me

>Yes in UKRAINE (You) aka Zaporozhia.
Pic related. Every uprising and shit that happened in the Commonwealth originated from there. It should have been split or entirely given to the Muscovites to begin with.
*barbaric deed towards Lwów's
Good luck with retaking just Lwów to begin with - core Poland. What you're talking about are colonies, which aren't even plausible.
>dont open you fucking mouth on ukrain kurwa
>you never can recieve even 1 fuckin meter
Bulba please: these were Putin's idea to begin with, but the Polish governemnt refused the subtle offer (didn't take the bait).
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

>CNN nigger noise

Cuckrain today keksimus maximus

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't claiming they are right or have better claim. Just that things are now what they are, and going back to an arbitrary point in the past has little meaning.
Nothing would make me happier than Slavs setting their differences aside and agreeing to prevent future wars, setting the ground for future lingua franca Slavonic language and perhaps cooperation.
Btw. I am sure you know of the earliest historical sources of East Slavic tribes like Krivians Slovene and Polans, their whereabouts and origin. And White/Great Croatia.

Poland borders the Baltic sea you dumb leaf

By your logic, Germany is a Baltic state as well.
There are only 3 Baltic countries: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

His logic is that "Germany is a Baltic state as well.", yes of course, that's his logic, logically.

Cockholes murican backed bitches shelling 426 120-152mm per 24hours today.

Every western monkey will pay for this.

Russia didn't do nuff'n! They are Eastern Europa's Greatest Ally!

Then he's saying that Germany is poor and irrelevant, which is simply wrong.

Well, Germany got some Ivan love as well if that makes you feel any better.

Sup Forums isn't a hive mind, retard.

I fucking hate Ukraine. I don't like Russia either, but seriously, Ukraine is shit.

Never mind, you got me user. I forgot that every country that borders the Baltic sea is the Baltic States member

I don't support Ukraine Russia is based Ukraine is scat

No one supports the ukrop nation. Rightful Russian Clay

Try harder, ruskie shills.

>Poland
>Supports Ukraine
>Baltic states
Pick one

Wow butthurt is real. I wouldn't mind Russia taking over you're shitty small irrelevant nation that only uses the EURO to stay alive

Thank you based ameribro

Miszka, when you rage, you lose.
>Good luck with retaking just Lwów to begin with - core Poland. What you're talking about are colonies, which aren't even plausible.
Five years ago we have Ukraine as a de facto vassal, Obongo "Reset", Arab Spring and Syria was somewhere peaceful and Eu was in perfect state. Things move fast my friend, and Kolonko scenario have 75% probablity at this point.

Rainbow plz
I'm not a shill blyat

You laugh but that's what they publish in hohol media.

actually it was oldr uthenian not russian term, created by slavs living in territory of ruthenia. There were more slavs than you think my dear leaf friend

That map is actually pretty nice.
>strategic historic clay is ours: check
>the dumbest and butthurtest faggots that think they are the truest Ukrainians are part of Polan again: check
>less insane Ukraine that can still play in independence: check
10/10 would partition.

That was American education right there

So does Poland.
Do you want Russia to take it's rightful Polish clay?

He's for real