Whom would your cunt support if they went to war?

Whom would your cunt support if they went to war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcvNSOGgBTE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
cfr.org/backgrounder/irans-involvement-iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iran because I don't like Arabs.

Iran

Iran, OFC. Anyone who supports Saudi Arabia is either braindead, a Trumpist or a k*ke supporter.

iran is our ally, uae serves the bad boys I.e. the usa

Iran naturally

Saudi Arabia.

It'd be a proxy war, I don't think Saudi Arabia wants actual open conflict with Iran.

Also I think even with our help, Iran would win.

>uae

Iran for sure

SA
they buy British equipment so I like them
But irans rifle is cool as fuck too along with using buratinos and other obscure equipment

w/e you got me, they all rook the same

youtube.com/watch?v=GcvNSOGgBTE

Depends on the results of presidential elections. If the pro-government candidate wins, then SA, if the opposition, then we'll probably remain neutral.

Sadly we would support S. Arabia because they are friends with exKing Juan Carlos and buy us trains and other stuff.

>they buy British equipment so I like them
then give that equipment to terrorists to shoot Brits.
but hey, business is business I suppose.

iran

????
No terroists have been armed with chally-2s or typhoons you uttter fool

The only time we have seen them with British equipment was no4s and SMLEs

My cunt would probably support the Saudis, but I'd be rooting for Iran.

pic related

it'd unironically be an American-Russian proxy war

>weird both of them just whipped out stealth fighters

Yup.

>it'd unironically be an American-Russian proxy war
no it would be an american-iranian real war, iran has capability to ravage european cities.

>both of them start shooting ICBMs at eachother

Iran, based ancestor

Saudi without a shadow of a doubt

Iran, of course
Much better country than SA plus they are sovereign country not american allies

They are Russias allies. Not much better.

US would support Saudi Arabia, naturally.

I would rather see Iran win that war though. At least they fight ISIS alongside us instead of fund them.

Wouldn't be worth it

Both military's have developed long range desert deployment very effectively so an ICBM will only kill civilians which is pointless if it's Going both ways

iran is ruskie ally out of necessity, not because they really love ruskies.

>being allies with someone is a bad thing

So you don't care that Iran funds Hezbollah.. Oh wait Hezbollah aren't terrorists because they target da joos xDDDDD

But SA is fighting ISIS you dumb shart
Iran is the one funding them you utter retard same goes for hezbullah and the Palestinian one

Iran is the trouble maker in the ME SA is the trouble maker in Europe

>kill all civilians
>destroy all means of producing food / ammo / weapons and money
>soldiers are now obsolete
hmmm

same thing goes for NATO countries

Saudi Arabia is no different. We'd coup them otherwise.

It si better and they are not as much allies as USA and SA
being an ally with you is more like making a pact with the devil and being your vassal, not ally

>Iran funds ISIS

Quiet, son, adults are talking.

>Iran is funding IS

Identical proposition with Russia.

Sorry you're mad you're not the hegemon, but there's going to be at least one.

most nato countries dont need to be in nato desu

thats a different kind of necessity, iran is ruskie ally because you are an active iran enemy. obama had much better iran policy desu, american ME policy is israeli hostage for some decades now.

Yeah poor wording they aren't funding them but the fact that they have got equipment with Persian on instructions is a bit telling?

>Identical proposition with Russia.
not even close, ameritard

>then give that equipment to terrorists to shoot Brits

That has literally never happened.

Blaming SA for all Islamic terrorism is a leftist trick to make us think that Islam is not violent in its natural state but rather becomes violent because of some few evil money-men (capitalists).

Saudi Arabia, they are shitheads but at least the West has contracts with them.

iran is clearly not a ruskie vassal, they are a bit too powerful for that

>Iran is funding ISIS
no.
The Saudis promote the ideology that ISIS holds. ISIS are wahhabi sunni, Iran is shia

That isn't telling in the slightest. If that's your standard then Saudi Arabia is a bigger problem than Iran.

Claiming that Hezbollah's political legitimacy is in question because some of their members are terrorists is like claiming Sinn Fein is a terrorist party because some of their members kill Protestants.
Today I learned that the US isn't the dumbest country in the Anglosphere.

t. low IQ

:)

there is a fair difference between their militant faction and political faction

Iran (despite being Shia) supported the Sunni groups in Iraq that killed American soldiers.

Almost all of these Sunni groups went on to become ISIS or joined Al-Qaeda.

Don't disagree with that but if we are going by same ideology then hitler must have been best mates with stalin?
Both countries stone gays and other fucked up shit it's just Islam
>SA is the only Arabic speaking country now
Wow sharts are so intelgent!

Couldn't that be because they stole Iraqi equipment? I imagine Iran supplies Iraq with that.

this

Iran is just like the U.S. in that it funds whatever group promotes her interests, regardless of ideology.

No, completely identical, Russia is just weaker atm than the US.

So? We supported those same people in the 80s. Regional power plays don't mean shit when it comes to the middle east.

Iran, of course.

We Aryans must stick together!

The US funded the Free Syrian Army, and look how many of them joined ISIS too. End of the day ISIS is kind of all of our collective fuck up. Difference is that Saudi Arabia is still funding them while knowing who they are and what they do.

More like saying the IRA are a terroism party because they are armed and have committed acts of terroism
Will beat you up

Obviously there's huge problems within Islam, but the Wahhabi sect they promote is the biggest threat WE face as it exports its violence.
Until Islam has a reformation and Islamic countries secularise then yes the religion will keep the region down, but that's their business, we should be worried about any worldview that tries to go worldwide.

Iran does fun terr groups but difenitly not Isis

This is honestly a really bad comparison, the mujaheddin of the 80's are 1000x different that the Islamist groups of the modern age.

Mainly because they didn't target civilians primarily, which was why the U.S. funded them, because they primarily fought the USSR

Iraq is not an ally of Iran
They get American equipment

PS: I saved your message. Now I could show to the rest of the world how are British so stupids.

I agree desu
Islam is like facism and Wahhabism is chimp-out nazism
I'm getting on the eurostar to Paris right now to beat you up

Iraq and Iran are allies and Iraq relies on Iran to help fight ISIS.

Dumb gun-nuts shouldn't talk about geopolitics.

Let them go at it until they're weakened, then nuke both.

Iran
Fuck arabs

Yeah because if we don't weaken them then they'll somehow sprout a nuclear shield, that's an important step before lobbing missiles they can't shoot down at them.

Ah yes, with those Estonian nukes?

No they fucking aren't
Iraq is a puppet of the U.S. you dumbass

none. i support israel, the only democracy in the middle e*st

Probably Saudi Arabia

we already concluded its not identical and not even comparable
iran makes allies out of necessity, and americans do it trough imperialism

Yes they are, dumbass.

Puppet or not, Iran knows full well an alliance with Iraq is to their benefit.

Are you fucking retarded?
I don't even have a gun you spastic
Iraqs UN envoy supported SA's statement on Iran as "the problem"

>we

You.

Whose talking about Iran? I said Russia.

Unironically t. Mohammad

russia does it out of imperialism as well

there's a reason they're considered america's rival after all

We would stay neutral, we already showed that we don't follow ksa or the Arab league's decisions blindly.

THINK AGAIN BITCH BOY

So why do they support insurgents in Iraq?
Or is this Le 4d chess you utter mongral fuck off back to Sup Forums

Whoever the EU tells us to support.

russia also does it out of necessity as well as iran and china, you being a warmonger and constant threath to world peace has brought other countries together, and you reral rival is not russia but china, only at the moment you are focused mainly on russia
btw im glad you will live long enough to see your empire going down and your "allies" turning their backs on you

They don't, your /k/ conspiracies notwithstanding.

ISIS also uses Toyotas extensively, new Toyotas even, clearly Japan supports ISIS.

The war in Syria is essentially more of a proxy war between KSA and Iran than an actual civil war.

As for OP, I'll choose neither. One supports Wahhabi terrorists while the other supports pro-Khomeini resistance movements. The two are competing each other to see who will transform every Arab country into puppets of their own master.

>russia also does it out of necessity as well as iran and china

ahahahaha the only thing out of necessity is your handwaving.

I would say Russia being Iran hegemon is worse for them than the US. Once Russia no longer weak, a close hegemon is much worse than a distant one.

I understand why Iran will hardly talk to the US, of course.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)

cfr.org/backgrounder/irans-involvement-iraq
Please fuck off back to breddit inbred paki

Dumbest post I've ever seen

>russia does it out of necessity

Who exactly do you think could beat Russia in an all out war, excluding the U.S.? There nuclear policy is to use nukes if their country is threatened

Doesn't mandates us to go to war with you when you are supporting a third party.

I just want other Brits to know that I won't hold them responsible for this idiot's post.

fyi, idiot, your link agrees with me and directly contradicts you. You may want to actually read your links next time.

bitch boy die for AMerica

they do it out of necessity because they are surrounded by military bases and missile "shields" of a hostile country
it is reasonable they see it as a major security issue

Have you even read them you spastic?

Or does your education system not teach you how to read?

>Iranian forces are working with INSURGENCY groups

Please tyrone learn to read xxx

I wouldn't die for Tunisia, let alone for fucking America

Saudi Arabia because muh oil

Missile shields that require the consent of two presidents

Maybe you should learn to read, your link does not say that. It says this:
>The Iraqi Shia militias Kata'ib Hezbollah ("Hezbollah Brigades") and Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq ("League of the Righteous"), supposedly funded by Iran, fought alongside Iraqi Army and Kurdish peshmerga in retaking territory from ISIL.

Ahahaha, what a fucking dumbass. Those things just appeared there for no reason, hmm?

of course there is a reason
reason is your neocolonialism and trying to topple strategic balance of forces into your favour

Glad you are finally admiting you are wrong lad

Read the other article it's only quite interesting on the speculated plan to take advantage of the Kurdish population

Unfortunately the wiki article is very basic due to the subject being controversial but the insurgents fighting with the iraqi army is more so like PKK fighting with the Turkish army