Because of India pakistan, sri lanka, nepal and bangladesh have to deal with the memes

Because of India pakistan, sri lanka, nepal and bangladesh have to deal with the memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nFEPCPi1So8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/05/isis-is-on-the-decline-in-the-middle-east-but-its-influence-in-pakistan-is-rising/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And because of us Ar*ps you'll also have to deal with being called a terrorist

>pakistan gets metioned on jewbook
>fucking arab sandniggers

>STOP EXPLODING AND FUCKING GOATS YOU FUCKING TERRORIST!

Nah, i know you are cool. How? If you were exploding terrorist, you wouldnt be alive enough to post here. And the goat thing? Everybody wants the female touch from time to time.

Palestinians aren't Arabs

Stop larping

You should have formed a more distinct culture instead of just "India except Muslim" like how everyone currently sees you

thanks slav man
Then what are they?

You have ISIS operating in your country
I think you have much more to worry about than being seen as India
Bangladesh is just India but more inbred

We wuz Aramaic, Jews n' shit

centrism is so fucking gay

But we have you dipstick, our national clothes are different, the way we get married is different, our traditions are different. Our fucking national anthem is persian, we have more persian and afghan influence(more afghanis than afghanistan itself) than indian

Aren't you deporting them all now :^(

ISI=/=ISIS

I seriously wish there was a law about terrorism as in israel. When you go to suicide mission, any western punishment is useless. We really need to make an example from their relatives / friends / supporters so they will be scared even when they are ready to lose their lives because their parents and siblings arent.

Deport pashtuns? Why?

They dont have siblings, suicide bombers are brain washed orphans who lost their parents in war so they are easy to manipulate

I bought Pakistan made jeans yesterday.
That's the extent of my knowledge about your country.

We also make the best surgical instruments in the world along with the best footballs

Pakis are very good rapists on their own right.

Nigger I'm talking about the cells up in the northern regions

None of the last few years attackers were suicide bombers in this sense. They all had people who supported them. With these current laws you cant really punish them even if they knee about what will they do.

The justice need to be harsh in these scenarios.

What's the average monthly wage in Pakistan?

Dont know about those, only know about afghan ones

1.5 thousand dollars

Unfortunately people are still in sufficient denial to think such a thing even possible. "waaah, racist/nazi/fascist" is what you'll hear if you propose it.

Personally I very much believe in the idea of collective punishment. One of your shit "youths" fucks things up? We'll have the army raid your entire neighborhood and fuck everything up. Don't want to learn? Next time a lot of you are going to go "missing".

History is proof that violence *works*.

Poo in loo?

your cunt is an isis vassal

>islamic state of SYRIA and IRAQ
>pakistan

I like the russian way how to handle things. One time some group of their "diplomats" went missing. The enemy group send them ransom demand. No response. So they killed one guy to make it clear they dont joke around. Next day one family of one of the enemy group was slaughtered. The next day rest of "diplomats" was released.

Yup. Russians have common sense, the West doesn't. You don't negotiate with terrorists, or play tit-for-tat, you utterly annihilate them the moment they pop their head up. Terrorists in a school? Blow it up. Terrorists in a hospital? Blow it up. It's brutal but efficient. And a short war is always better than a never-ending one.

Also about le ISIS maymay our country is the most affected by terrorist attacks why think fuck do we want to support ISIS? Bunch of keyboard niggers talking out of their ass
youtu.be/nFEPCPi1So8

Yeah, their special forces should undergo some training where they learn a concept of citizen and general difference between enemy and hostage.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/05/isis-is-on-the-decline-in-the-middle-east-but-its-influence-in-pakistan-is-rising/

Pakistani women have the best feet in all of South Asia, no question, but other than that you're worse off than India, bro.

Never said you support it you dumb gayboi
Just meant that you are struggling to govern your own country

Can i ask you how do you know which one you want to marry? Or is it kind of like kinder egg surprise? Like only after you buy them you actually see them and know if you won jackpot or lost with ugly fat and nagging wife?

Sure, you can argue about efficiency, but not about efficacy.

yeah you say this until someone form your family does something wrong.

Their ankles are visible dumbass
You pull out your Ancient Sanskrit Ankle-reader and see how her ankle defines her personality/beauty traits

Burqa is arab, we are asian. Actually in most places in the tradition is to let the parents decide who they'll marry so they dont get to see their wife's face until the wedding day.

>worse off
True, but we are less densly populated

No

There would be an event where the girl would show her face to the man. Then they have decision if they want to proceed with the marriage.

2bh a lot of us don't do these backward stuff, only religious people.

>religious
Overly religious*

>dont get to see their wife's face until the wedding day.

For what I've heard the man can see the girl's face before the wedding day

I see. So m*slim countries have girls with best feet / hands while rest of the world has best girls with face, boobs, ass and so on. But hey, if they turn out as hideous you can always fuck them in their burqa so you dont lose boner right?

That must be really awkward to "court" some lady for a long time, decide you like her enough only to reject her solely for her face later.

>parents decide
This makes me feel conflicted. But it would solve all problems of autism robots here on Sup Forums.

Oh sorry I forgot to pust most places in india

Over here the parents decide, show them the face(picture) if they like it then the marriage is set

Well girls also have the decision to do the same

Dude he was meming about the ankle thing

>girl
>muslim word
>decision or even allowed to use internet or PC
I find that hard to believe. Should i tell your brother or dad that you misbehaved?

>Everyone only talks about ME terrorists and nobody even remembers our terrorists
>Gets called chink by every non SEA on Sup Forums
Its not fair

poo in loo, my man.

>we wuz persian and shiezz.
If national anthem of India was in german, that wouldn't make its culture close to g*rmany.

But india doesn't have german influence neither borders germany, we border iran ofcourse there would be some genetic admixture

How to get qt Czech gf since her father won't accept standard payment of 4 goats?
pls help, Ivan and I will show you how to make suicide vest

Tell me about sri lanka user, how shall I acquire gril over there?

Yell "Allahu Akhbar" at the top of your lungs and learn to kill snakes with bare hands

1. Ivan is russian name. If you want to aim at generic czech name, try Jan or Pavel.

2. The fastest way to czech pussy would be to sell your 4 goats and simply pay hooker, prague is literally full of brothels.

If you want wife with love, house and all that stuff, learning czech and getting job here is a good start. The job is really easy one, atm we lack every qualified and unqualified proffesions. For example bus drivers. Not even illegal ukraine immigrants want to do that shit here anymore. Or doctors and nurses. Every good doctor or nurse already went to germany. The czech language is much harder to learn.

And then you simply pick some qtie, talk about memes with her, ask her on date, fuck her brains out and if she will like you enough, she will put ring on you herself or will get pregnant "by accident".

How common are grils like these?

Hello friends. The kafir will die soon haha.

Arabs are Asians too

Not on my watch

>Burqa is arab
It's afghan
I thought arabs > pakis

The veil is afghan

I mean, pakistans and indians are basically the same people, lol. The only difference is the name.

>this again
SHITSKIN NON-WHITE IT*LIAN SHIT YOU ARE UGLY AND YOUR FOOD IS DISGUSTING AND YOU HAVE NO CULTURE. I WISH MANY PAINS UPON YOUR ""PEOPLE"". FURTHER MORE PINEAPPLE BELONGS ON PIZZA WHICH BTW IS A GREEK ACHIEVEMENT YOU STOLE

>jan

Lmao you cucks

How does it feel to know the traitor will win the elections once again and there is nothing you can do or even say unless you want to lose your job?

>mfw I work closely with an Urdu Indian doing outdoor technical work and he REFUSES too poo in loo/weeds and we have to wrap it up and drive around looking for bathrooms everytime he has to go

>the traitor

Who?

This.