He is currently enduring one of the worst barren runs of his time in the Spanish capital...

>He is currently enduring one of the worst barren runs of his time in the Spanish capital, scoring from just one of his 55 shots on goal – the worst conversation rate (1.82%) of any goalscorer in Europe.

Penaldo is FINISHED.

Other urls found in this thread:

whoscored.com/Players/5583/Show/Cristiano-Ronaldo
dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/358974/theres-a-new-damning-stat-about-cristiano-ronaldos-season-which-shows-just-how-under-par-he-has-been/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw autistic
>tfw poor conversation rate

he is also one of only 6 players in europe's top leagues to have not made a tackle. The other 5 are keepers.

I chuckled

Yet he will still win the Ballon D'or

I refuse to believe this

>some people unironically rate this man as the greatest footballer of all time

Halal Madrid is finished

I was told it by someone else so it may or may not be true.

The most damning part for ronaldo is that it DOES sound plausible

He's right
whoscored.com/Players/5583/Show/Cristiano-Ronaldo
I went through and checked all his La Liga games not 1 tackle

LMAO IT'S REAL

Only 5 players in La Liga have failed to make a tackle this season. 4 of them are goal keepers. The other is CR7

>0 offsides
That's the one part that I find hard to believe.

that's "offsides won"

TOP ZOZZLE

Oh. That makes more sense.

How is this possible?

Goalkeepers rarely need to tackle.

>Ronaldo is one of only six players in La Liga to have played over 100 minutes this season who has not made a single tackle or interception — according to stats gurus WhoScored.

>Of those six players, four are goalkeepers and the other has not been named in a starting line-up yet this season.
dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/358974/theres-a-new-damning-stat-about-cristiano-ronaldos-season-which-shows-just-how-under-par-he-has-been/

>Muh stats
This ain't baseball.

That's all he has though. Without his goals he's a nothing player who wouldn't even make the top 50 in the world.

>t. suuuu

more important than his lack of goals, what's up with the tax fraud and corruption charges? when is he going to be accused?
i want his ass on the jail, i want him to be humiliated

>i want his ass on the jail, i want him to be humiliated

Badr please he's not ready to go public yet

Sad but true. The saddest part is that he's the biggest ball waster of all times. And just how much goals he scored from penalties after his dives. Literally a cheater and a fraud.

and he'll still win the Golden Ball

the leaf is sleeping lads post your best messis

He is still the best in my heart.

>implying the government will allow anything to happen to halal or one of its main players
lmao the only reason there's any tax fraud case against poonaldo is because football leaks made the info public, the spanish justice already knew he was commiting fraud for years but never charged him until they had no other option because the info was in the press

needs to take badr hari's giant erect shaft up his batty to hit his best form again desu

EXPOSED

>without his goals he's a nothing player
>whole point of the game is to score goals

Yeah and he's not doing that right now, so he's useless

Ronaldo desu pls save all your goals for Russia

>Midfielder
The APOEL murderer is back today!

top fucking lel

>the terror of nicosia

>the nemesis of nicosia
>the armageddon of apoel
>the madman of madrid
>the retard of real

Where's that faggot Ronaldo canacuck At? Truly the GOAT

>wasn't even on the pitch as his national team wins it's biggest trophy.

LMAAAAOOOOOO

>the camomile of la liga

>tfw you are too smart to tackle

>tfw 2 intelligent too score goals

>to intelligent 2 score too goals

>R-Ronaldo carrying Portugal win Euro
lmao

and he'll still win the Golden Ball

this is the world we live in.

reminder cruyff never got a sticky

Its over. He's not even average now. I want him to retire, hes just taking space in the national team, all other options are better, Gelson, Bernardo, Joao Mario, even fucking Quaresma is more productive. He is indeed finished.

lmao that dressing room was probably celebrating the moment they knew poonaldo wouldn't be able to play the final

Pay your taxes, Tsu"man"

jesus christ

hes like 36 give him a break lmao

guys, I just remembered he paid that woman that accused him of rape to keep her quiet lmao

a fokin rapist la

assists don't win games italy

He's definitely not finished at all.
He is just a complete retard and a weird cunt, first of all by having surrogates (really seems like something a poofter would do) and second of all by getting his girlfriend pregnant and bringing his surrogate twins back right when she was due?

This cunt probably hasn't slept properly in months, fucked his whole routine up and is fucked physically and probably mentally drained as well.

Seriously, this cunt is definitely a poofter who has surrogate children?

he started tho

Didn't he just have a baby?

Leave him alone.

real reason was she filmed a gay sex session of him, its on the gossip site Sup Forums posts from time to time

hes 32

for reference, thats 2 years younger than mo farah

the gossip on that site is pretty accurate btw all the molester stuff e.g. is written there years before it actually comes out

a spermatozoon has more chance to fertilize an egg than cr7 has to score a goal

and everybody will chuckle as he climbs the stairs to hold his trophy

I don't get why this upsets people.
All it means is that the Golden Ball is a worthless trophy.

because normies actually believe it. It's infuriating

Fuck Ronaldo

lmao

>tfw can't stop scoring conversational own goals

zé lampião, mais noção sff

dudes he gay