FBI/HRC ANNOUNCEMENT ***LIVE STREAM***

video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBM6w16gVhg
nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-fbi-director-comey-makes-statement-322521155994
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36711711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The criminal entity known as HRC is slowly dying.

Thanks to Sup Forums

Thanks to us.

>implying we all won't be cucked by the FBI
>implying we wont be in FEMA camps in three years

WE DID IT

The amount of information that has been uncovered in the CFG threads is beyond incriminating. We haven't even dug into the CGI yet. HRC will fail. Be it by our doing personally with a new human intelligence unit born from Sup Forums

Or people within our government will grow spines and do what needs to be done.

Bumped up for link

May Kek condemn her to eternal damnation!

KEK WILLS IT.

#HILLARYFORPRISON2016

Praise kek

>MULTIPLE SERVERS
>MULTIPLE PROGRAMS

I'm literally shaking. I'm shaking and I'm sweating

If he doesn't recommend prosecution I'm going to die

KEK WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=EBM6w16gVhg

Stay strong friends, theres still hope for a free world, we gotta purge the filth no matter how big it is.
Blessings from the south mr fbi man

On my phone and the stream is bugging, what's happening?

Absolutely happening.

Everyone get in here!

>NBC stream
nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-fbi-director-comey-makes-statement-322521155994

FBI endorses Hillary check em

He's basically saying she didn't do anything wrong. Fuck.

please please please please please please

Hes giving her a free pass.

S E L L
O U T S

>it's not happening

FREE FREE FREE

CARELESS

Absolutely not happening, and we are all retards for hoping it would.

"RECKLESS CONCERN FOR HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION"

GROSS NEGLIGENCE

Sounds like its going to be a slap on the wrist but no indictment.

IT'S RIGGED.....IT'S RIGGED.....

FFFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Not happening

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT

WHAT THE FUCK

SHES GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

How...HOW?!
Jesus christ. Donald Trump is our last hope now...and if he fails I'm killing myself.

By his will
And in the name of The Emperor

NO CASE FOR CRIMINAL CHARGES

WHAT THE FUCK

NOOO... YOU HAD HER. WHY ARE YOU NOT PURSUING THIS?

We trust Hillary Clinton on handling sensitive documents. Any allegations of wrongdoing were misguided.

FUCKING WORTHLESS FAGGOTS.

Paid off peasants.

She is getting away with it. This is a sad day for justice.

Beating her in November would be so much sweeter.

But if Kek wants a meme-filled Trump vs. Bernie election or if He wants His prophet to curbstomp the opposition should the DNC nominate someone else, then it shall be so.

ITS ALL OVER. HILLARY WINS.

FBI HAS BEED COMPROMISED

SYSTEM IS RIGGED

LOL this is such a fucking disgrace.

So are Americans going to revolt yet, or are they going to keep telling themselves that the system will fix itself?

fbi director would have ended up dead

Doesn't Hillary have a Big Slippery White Butt?

SHE GOT FUCKING LET OFF THE HOOK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY PRETTY MUCH SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wikileaks its all on you now

Fucking garbage.

Funny how that never holds up in court

Queen Hillary can do no wrong.....

she din du nuffin

POLITICAL THEATER

CLINTON HAD SECURED NO CHARGES FROM FBI

MET WITH LYNCH TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION OF IMPROPRIETY AND GIVE LYNCH THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEFER TO FBI

FBI RECOMMENDS NO CHARGES

SHEEP BELIEVE

FUCKING KIKE RUN MEDIA
ZOG EVERYWHERE.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!

AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS

The fbi cant do it because they have enough evidence to charge the whole us government for treason, thats like drilling a hole in the boat you are using.

Someone else gotta do it.
We now summon the lone wolves.

>we are not saying that others who did this would not be recommended to be persecuted....
>but we are not recommending persecution for Hiliary Clinton

How exactly is that Justice?

Isn't this negligence on a level that could, and probably has gotten people killed?

How the fuck do you not prosecute someone for fucking up so badly?

They literally said nothing will happen to Hillary but if you do it you're fucking done

Queen of the Dindus

KEK

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

Yanks cucked by their corrupt institutions again

Prepare yourselves for the Clinton years boyos ;)

Sup Forums WONT LET ME REEE

>b-but muh muh second amendment
>doesn't even use it

We lost our colonies for this?!

I am seething with rage.

Looks like HRC is alive and doing better than ever, :^)

This is so sad but fuckingg true.
>Director reccomends charges
>3 hours later a tragic suicide happens along with a note declaring his previous statement wrong and Hillary is innocent
>Hillary tweets some bullshit in spanish
I really don't like this species and planet anymore.

Did you really expect anything different? Brothers, I know this will be lost to some of you but hear me out:
Do NOT give up. DO NOT RELENT. We are so close to securing a safer and brighter tomorrow, but we need to really really work together if we are to prevail. I have faith in all of you, TRUMP WILL WIN, THE WEST SHALL NEVER FALL!
Also checkem

They said she acted with gross negligence but because there is no legal precedent they wont prosecute.
The system is fucked and they are all traitors.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36711711

>FBI says Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling classified information

????

so whats happening?

We need an audio clip of that whole "Anybody else would have been tried for this but not Hillary". We need it now.

That is honestly blood boiling shit

gross negligence is illegal. manslaughter is illegal. accidentally doing illegal things is illegal. but hillary is above the law

gross ignorance is an excuse for committing felonies

The system is officially corrupt, America is officially tyrannical and Americans aren't going to do anything about it.

pretty obvious she pulled some strings high up. anyone else would have gotten crucified.

If the American public aren't fucking retarded it would mean that while Clinton isn't getting charged with anything, they won't vote her president.

But since the US has the attention span of a goldfish and the liberal media will spin that she did nothing wrong, it means she's set to be the next president.

>she really is above the law and can get away with anything

Nothing. Any lefty faggot will gloss over the fact with "no persecution" or "no charges", ignoring that a lesser pawn would be ass raped in jail over this.

It was all an accident and Clinton didn't mean for that to happen but everyone else associated with the emails should and will be charged, but she dindu nuffin.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Can't prosecute her without dragging the government into it and bringing their treason to light. Seems like our best hope is Trump wins and goes after Hillary. Otherwise, I don't see how it could be done. Anyone know how else she could be charged? Who could/would do that?

At this point, I'm just assuming that the election will be rigged.
After all, everything else is.

So is this the end times? What will Trump say about this?

>"Anybody else would have been tried for this but not Hillary"

KEK

>The email was compromised due to gross negligence
>Hillary and those on her team should know better
>Not going to prosecute
>Not even something just to slap her on the wrist

This, it's not like this statement was flattering, and it undermines the narrative that Clinton is "experienced and competent." Okay, does the average person think Clinton had no ill intent here? If that person thinks Clinton was being totally honest, Clinton still managed to be extremely negligent and reckless in her basic functions, and Comey made clear it's at least possible and more like probable that someone accessed the information at some point.

>tfw no memelection anymore

Fuck yes

>Americucks thought this would go in any other way

AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA

i still think this might damage her quite a bit.

all the FBI said is that it didnt meet the threshold for criminal prosecution (in their eyes).

he more or less stated that if she was a regular employee, she would have been fired from his job. kinda hard to apply administrative punishment to someone who no longer works for the state department.

t. lawyer

---
the bigger question we should be posing is whether we want someone to run for president whose actions are just shy of being criminal? is the bar really that low?

DONT focus on the fact that she wasnt criminally negligable, focus on her extensive wrongdoings that are now underlined by the FBI, and unworthy of the office of the president.

Hillary is white though

This. I want Trump's opinion on this fiasco.

Just means Trump has more ammunition to obliterate her when they go head to head.