be me, 6.5/10 white male

> be me, 6.5/10 white male
>browsing interpals because I like laughing at other people's shitty cultures
>see cute turkroach, decide to message her
>black hair, blue eyes, olive skin, med student, about a 7.5/10
>start talking over the next few days, she gets attached really easily
>randomly makes a joke about how all muslims are terrorists
>start talking about her ethnicity, tells me her grandparents were jews but converted to islam, although nobody in her family actually practices islam
>tell her about the law of return
>she literally says "lets move to Israel and get married user!"
>I just laugh it off, because I've only talked her for like three days
>She keeps going "We'll have a massive family! I'll be ur cute Jewish wife, etc"
>Dick is diamonds at the time because;
>A: Spreading my seed into a cute jewess has always been my life goal, even if she's only 1/4
>B:Get to be a based settler in Israeli occupied territories, and contribute to the formation of Greater Israel in the future
>C:Can raise my kids to view Palestinians as subhumans, so that they will spit on and bully them.

pic related looks like her, turkroach has olive skin though.
continued below.

You're weak as fuck.

You're weak as fuck.

I've been looking for redflags as you do with any girl
>med student(bad or good??)
>we're both the same age, 19
>her family is affluent but not rich
>she hasn't even mentioned wanting to come to Australia(shit country desu)
>Hasn't asked for money, not that I have any to give her, kek.

only real red flag is that I've only been talking to her for a short amount of time. She seems like she just gets attached easily, and isn't showing any signs of histrionic personality disorder or any other mental illness.

what do Sup Forums?

>INB4 A FUCKING INSECT

Unless you post her pictures no one gives a fuck

Cool story bro. You must be so lonely

>cute jewess

You fell into the kike trap. Every single one of those rats needs to die. Every. Single. One.

That would include your halfbreed kike kids.

cuck

Honestly if you want to have your kids live their life on easy mode making sure they're kikes is the best way.

>what do?
Write a blog post about it on Sup Forums

You're weak as fuck.

>also go on interpals
>'white' looking turkroach cunt shows me her pantys after talking to her for several hours
>she keeps sending me pictures
>make fun of her female nigger friend
>blocked

lol

>things that never happened

At least i dont make up stories on the internet. Also Jamal takes good care of my wife. Their son likes me a lot.

but kek has foretold that Israel will be destroyed in our lifetime.

are you sure this isn't just some autistic JIDF shill trying to get you to support Israel and Jews?

You're weak as fuck.

Yeah bro. Move to Israel with your Muslim girlfriend. I see no problem with this. Shalom and peace be upon you etc...

Donno man, sounds too good to be true.

In any case, carpe diem. Go for you, you shitposting faggot.

You can always bail out, as is your right as a man.

GENESTEALER, GENESTEALER

WATCH OUT WHITE MAN, THE JEWESS IS PLAYING HER TRICKS AGAIN!

Jewish Rabbis send Jewesses to acquire the genetic material of the strongest goyim to incorporate it into their race. SHE IS STEALING YOUR GENES AWAY FROM YOUR ANCESTORS AND USING THEM TO PROPAGATE THE CURSE OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY.

Do not be fooled! She will DESTROY you after acquiring your genes.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA, A FUCKING LEAF

Atleast you're honest sven, I'm sure your wife admires your character.

u r the turkroach tho???

i've already fucked an Israeli jewess who lives in Australia, it's too late for me
k thanks
exactly what I think
k, i'll keep a lookout brother Nathaniel!!!!

Post pics laddie

Then we can judge

New Australiens are yellow tho

Profile?

feels bad man, it's almost as bad as Sweden here.

>Shitskin
Into the trash it goes.

Go for it.

this is how the white race ends.

So how does it feel to be unironically pathetic enough to feel the need to post something like that?

I mean, even if this story were true -- and I don't need to hear your protests about how true it is -- why the fuck would you post about it here? How pathetic can you get?

i'm only 90% white, i'm the descendant of a some indian whore and an Irish east Indian company merchant. hmm, makes you think, huh

>med student
Depends on how hard it is to get in med school.

In my country med students tend to have the higher IQs followed by construction engineering.

>starts sending you shit after three hours of talk
Red flag.

But she probably trusts someone through the internet.

>she probably isn't serious
And is just nice because she feels bad about your australian ass.

>she likes australians
That's the biggest red flag for me.

She is probably getting bombed by the Kurds while we speak.

HUEHUEHUE, Must be hard raising your wife's son in brazil, especially since it probably has fucking Zika.

He gave you constructive criticism and you just insult him. Are you 12?

are you retarded he just helped you
you must be some dumb gook in brisbane because you obviously cant read

no, i'm Australian, there isn't much of a difference.

I wanna submit!

>we're both the same age 19

>not showing signs of mental illness

sorry its not a woman dude.

Do it. The white man must cock conquer the wombs of all races on the planet. Do go to Israel. Breed her with your white seed. Kill Palestinian shitskins in service of the White Race.

whos that bitch m8

>In my country med students tend to have the higher IQs followed by construction engineering.

No wonder why the other ones come here.

That's not how it works, bratwurst. Miscegenation is never acceptable. The only race on this planet should be the germanic race. The rest has to go.

good point, it makes it sound like some teenage lovestory, which is cancer. Still, don't you want kids?
no idea, but i'd root the ganga.
even the nordic race? I agree Sven!!!

>what do Sup Forums?
Kill yourself. Literally, go and grab a knife and plunge it through your temple.

what is it with the turkish qt's lately? i'm messaging with a qt3.14 turkroach on interpals too kek.

you first, faggot.

Not now, but soon.

stream it.

If you want to move to Israel, just do it temporarily. There's far too much war and shit to live there long-term. You're both from far richer countries, so make sure to accumulate a bunch of money before going over and you can basically live like gods. Set up business(es) to increase your wealth and then move to a better country to enjoy your eternal wealth. Good luck soon to be jewbro.

She is joking, not so serious. But she like to imagine it like that. So lets see how it will continue when you come and visit her.

>Depends on how hard it is to get in med school.
best students go to med schools. well there some private schools too and they are so expensive and even though they are private it still requires good scores.

Nordic people are germanic, dumbass. Lmao.

j*ws are worse than k*rds in turkey, i am laz from trabzon province and i can tell you that turks, laz, cherkes we all want to deport those scum back to the gas ch...i mean israel

living the dream senpai

except being a zionist, kill yourself

I appreciate your advice! I'm just wondering how long it will be before there is no safer country to go to, especially with the situation in Europe.
thought so, thanks,
>he actually believes this
hmm, why do they want to deport the jews?

You're weak as fuck.

You are a stupid little kid making up fantasies.

nice dubs!!

>>he actually believes this
It's literally a fact. Heck, we're more germanic than Germany at this point.

>slavic and aryan in the same category

hmm, makes you think, huh?

you are a race betraying kike enabler kill yourself

Nice story r9cuck

im in the same situation user, the mind games are getting to me
she better shape soon or im ending it, dont get into long distance relationships even if you do meet

Not your blog you desperate lonely faggot.

desperate and lonely? Correct. I'm desperate for an actual relationship. I'd rather a relationship instead of just hooking up with club sluts, who lose interest as soon as I stop treating them like shit. You wouldn't feel because you're probably a virgin, but whatever man.

I could never do a long distance relationship, I need sex.

ayy

Do it for the lulz. Make a bunch of Jewish bigots and on your death bead tell em that there good goyim.

PEOPLE TAKING THIS BAIT!

LOOK just post more CHICKS from interpals.

I .. I HATE THE NEW WORLD! i was talking to so many chicks ont hat site.

But i want to see them in real life not that fake fucking internet shit. Was chatting up a couple QTS too :'( i will need to get back on for my vacation next year.

they look like a snake themself, you'll find all jewish women look inhuman in some manner

have you ever met a Jewish woman before?

that's a MAN

>med student at 19
complete bullshit, pre-med at best.
medical schools require completion of a bachelors degree.
she would be 21 at the youngest, assuming she accelerated a year.

not everywhere is America, burger. You can start med straight from high school in Australia too. The more you know!