Do birds attack people in your country, or is it just another example of Australia being hell on Earth?

Do birds attack people in your country, or is it just another example of Australia being hell on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cLU_1lgnfA
youtube.com/watch?v=M4_Amv_YsCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

geese sometimes do

geese.
even the domesticated ones
trully niggers of the bird world.

Geese.
Seagulls will try to steal your food.

Our magpies are chill. Seagulls have killed at least one chiuaua though.

Seagulls are assholes

Also swans

no
i'm amazed on how common birds are fully adapted to the urban life, it's dangers and how to explot it
really evident that they were evolving from a greater time

There's this one seagull that will attack me everytime I go to work. I think it's protecting a nest or something and sees me as a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=2cLU_1lgnfA

At least we don't have Kea.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4_Amv_YsCI

When i was 11 or 12 i was eating a cinnamon donut and a magpie swooped me and took it and stared right at me with it in its muth afterwards. I was so shocked i wanted to cry but i was in public and i didnt want to make a scene so i didnt

Seagulls WILL steal shit right from your hand

Canadian Geese are a preview of hell

Canadian geese are hostile assholes that shit everywhere
also this
to*rists make the situation worse by deliberately feeding them which in turn encourages the seagulls to keep terrorizing people and stealing their food

I wish we had Kea. Awesome birds.

Some years ago, a so-called 'terror owl' attacked some random people here. I believe that it was raised in captivity and set free at some point, so its behaviour was probably due to mistreatment.

>Do birds attack people in your country
Regular city birds don't, but then I think it's easy to piss off eagles or falcons in the mountains
>is it just another example of Australia being hell on Earth?
I guess so

Those birbs are... specials.

There was a "terror owl" a while back in the news.

I've had barn swallows swoop at me when I got too close to their nests

Fuck magpies and fuck birbs in general. They're nothing but ruthless killers, on the same level of brutality as lizards and fish.

>read thread's topic
>check my nationality
>laugh

Seagulls attack people for their food and they're a plague all over the fucking world

Just give the birds what they want user.

No big surprise there, they are basically descendants from the dinosaurs.

true